27. Apr 2024, 08:56 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Umfrage

Who will be better scout hero for Iron Hills?

Definitely Hilda Bianca from the Lake Town!
6 (13%)
Hilda Bianca - who else?
3 (6.5%)
Although I don't like Hilda Bianca in the movie - despite the fact I would like to see her in the game
0 (0%)
The same Bilbo like Bilbo for Ered Luin
8 (17.4%)
Some Narin
29 (63%)

Stimmen insgesamt: 40

Autor Thema: Scout Hero for the Iron Hills  (Gelesen 35805 mal)

CragLord

• Gast
Re: Scout hero for Iron Hills - Hilda Bianca finally on the MU!
« Antwort #90 am: 16. Aug 2015, 20:58 »
Dain, you started first, I couldn't resist! Ok, I am done!  :D Full stop! :)
This was funny. :) By the way, Narin shows his might. ;)
Hmmm. :) Any more thoughts for Narin? xD :P
« Letzte Änderung: 30. Sep 2015, 19:52 von CragLord »

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #91 am: 16. Aug 2015, 21:09 »
I am stoping spaming too and leave Narins Mattock do the talking around here! ;) If you know what I mean! :D :D :P
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #92 am: 16. Aug 2015, 23:48 »
She was in the Movie cuz of feminist reasons :D

And?
Do you have something against it  :D

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #93 am: 16. Aug 2015, 23:55 »
hilda the warrior princes   :D

Tienety

• Gast
« Antwort #94 am: 18. Aug 2015, 18:22 »
Thanks everyone for your support! I'm glad you like "Some Narin" more than Hilda or Bilbo. xD
If you do not know who is Narin, you can find Narin's concept here: Narin

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #95 am: 18. Aug 2015, 21:49 »
All who supported Narin for Scout Hero in Iron Hills have my thanks and gratittude as well!I really apriciate it and as Tienity does too I am sure! :)
It was great for us creating that idea and seeing that it so much liked by the fans make us realyl happy,to see that the Fans cherish our effort!really thank you all for the support! :)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #96 am: 18. Aug 2015, 22:30 »
Thanks everyone for your support! I'm glad you like "Some Narin" more than Hilda or Bilbo. xD
If you do not know who is Narin, you can find Narin's concept here: Narin

All who supported Narin for Scout Hero in Iron Hills have my thanks and gratittude as well!I really apriciate it and as Tienity does too I am sure! :)
It was great for us creating that idea and seeing that it so much liked by the fans make us realyl happy,to see that the Fans cherish our effort!really thank you all for the support! :)

It is a very worthy concept, after all  :)

The great 'abilities' of Hilda Bianca will have to wait a bit  ;)

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #97 am: 20. Aug 2015, 06:04 »
A worthy concept but it seems that the Team doesn't think so ,pity!:(
And Hilda "great" abilities can wait for whole eternity of you ask me!! :D :D :D

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
« Antwort #98 am: 2. Okt 2015, 11:18 »
According to poll it seems that Narin concept is quite popular. ;)

Ealendril der Dunkle

• Gast
« Antwort #99 am: 2. Okt 2015, 11:26 »
Stupid question: Who is Narin?

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
« Antwort #100 am: 2. Okt 2015, 11:58 »
Who is Narin?
It's reason why I added "some" Narin before his name for the poll. :P
I am sure that Tienety and Dain will explain its role and purpose. Something is on the previous pages.

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #101 am: 2. Okt 2015, 13:50 »
I am glad that Ea took interest in this idea! :-)
Here is the basics behind Narins Concept
The rest of the idea and the updates about it you can see on the Pages after that! :-)
Greetings and hope you like the idea ! :-)
 But to base ot over,it is Concept build around the fact that Bilbo is not suitable for Iron Hilsl since he do not have any connection with Iron Hills at all in The Hobbit,and me and Tienity based our idea on a Dwarf from Dain's Army in the Books that talked with Bard and jsut gave him a Dwarven Name we liked,thename can be changed and the Abilities and all too,it is still an open Discussion but I hope you will like the idea like whole cuz it is based on Lore Reasons and Facts and will make Iron Hills more unique and interesting with its own Scout rather than same Bildo as in Ered Luin! :)

And here you can see the final Conept about Narin as Iron Hills Scout Hero! :) Hope you like it! ;)

« Letzte Änderung: 2. Okt 2015, 16:17 von LordDainIronfoot »