19. Apr 2024, 13:51 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Umfrage

Who will be better scout hero for Iron Hills?

Definitely Hilda Bianca from the Lake Town!
6 (13%)
Hilda Bianca - who else?
3 (6.5%)
Although I don't like Hilda Bianca in the movie - despite the fact I would like to see her in the game
0 (0%)
The same Bilbo like Bilbo for Ered Luin
8 (17.4%)
Some Narin
29 (63%)

Stimmen insgesamt: 40

Autor Thema: Scout Hero for the Iron Hills  (Gelesen 35688 mal)

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
Scout Hero for the Iron Hills
« am: 25. Apr 2015, 17:19 »
I think that we should distinguish scout heroes for dwarvish kingdoms as well.
My suggestion is that Ered Luin will have young Bilbo, part of the Iron Hills will be Hilda Bianca from the Lake town and in the Erebor you can find old Bilbo. So all three kingdoms will have different (not dwarvish) scout heroes.

Hilda concept as a scout hero for Iron hills:

Why Hilda?
1) Hilda will be only scout hero for Iron Hills where she could go sell herbs - it is near to the Lake town geographically.
2) About Lake town were two movies, but in the game Lake town will have only one hero - Bard.
3) Unknown actress who played Hilda had more screen time than for example Cate Blanchett (who has two oscars and her character definitely is not non-canon like Hilda). By the way she will have more screen time even in the upcoming extended edition: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elEXyQ9KgfA&feature=youtu.be&t=265

I tried to capture most of the aspects from movies in her role. The problem is that some suitable abilities has Bard somehow. Never mind, I invented new.  ;)

Primary weapon: spear
1) Scandalmonger of the Lake town - (increase her sight for 20 seconds by 40 % and reveals hidden enemy)
1) The herbalist from the Lake town (self healing little bit)
1) Quarrelsome woman - she argues to enemy hero her opinions (enemy hero is slower and has weaker armor by 20% for 30 seconds) - useful against another scout heroes
3) Throw a flowerpot (which causes injury to single target)
7) Brave lady from the Lake town - (Hilda summons old men and women into the battle)
We can use old design for Rohan units:

because in 4.0 Rohan units have completely new design.

Overall you can see that she has little bit "hero-killer aspect" but I would say that "counter-scout" aspect  :)

So I hope that everyone loves Hilda, because she is really badass.  :P
« Letzte Änderung: 14. Mär 2016, 12:14 von DieWalküre »

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
Re: Scout hero for Iron Hills - Hilda Bianca finally on the MU!
« Antwort #1 am: 25. Apr 2015, 20:03 »
Interesting idea, I am always eager to new heroes, and Hilda is a pillar of the Hobbit trilogy (even though she wasn't in the first film) :)

About the Extended Edition, I heard that there will be a mini subplot about the Three Rings of Power, Sauron interrogating Gandalf in Dol Guldur and the power of the Three Rings more present and directly shown; but I am very curious about the possible scenes about Saruman (if there will be some).

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
« Antwort #2 am: 25. Apr 2015, 20:23 »
About the Extended Edition, I heard that there will be a mini subplot about the Three Rings of Power

There is only one official information from Philippa Boyens who said that:
Zitat
there's more of that, and it's pretty cool
  8-)

Adrigabbro

• Gesandter der Freien Völker
« Antwort #3 am: 26. Apr 2015, 10:39 »
Can't wait for the Extended Edition... I gotta admit I remained a little bit unsatisfied with that last one. :)

"That still only counts as one!"

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #4 am: 26. Apr 2015, 19:16 »
We will probably see a longer version of the confrontation between Galadriel and Sauron, before the final banishment of him; Galadriel will speak Black Speech and I think she will take the 'ghostly' and bright form we saw when she orders Radagast to flee with Gandalf  :)

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
« Antwort #5 am: 2. Mai 2015, 22:10 »
You can vote for Hilda concept xD

Sir_Stig

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #6 am: 4. Mai 2015, 16:32 »
I would rather see Roäc the raven as a scout for the iron hills, it would be somewhat true to the books, and effective. This is assuming you can allow the Cebain swarm to build on settlements and outposts.

Tienety

• Gast
« Antwort #7 am: 5. Mai 2015, 13:18 »
Here is the final concept for the scout hero of Iron Hills:

Bard talked with a few dwarves in the book. New scout can be a leader of this group of dwarves.

Narin's design:

Narin abilities:

Level 1: Patrol
Narin sends two soldiers to guard the selected area. Dwarven patrol has a high range of vision and can reveal nearby hidden units.

Level 1: Fast messenger
Narin goes to deliver the message. For 10 seconds Narin deals +25% speed +25% armor.

Level 5: Souvenirs from the Battlefield
Narin collect the souvenirs from battlefield. For 20 seconds he steals with every hit heroes and units 10 ressources.

Level 10: Dain's messenge
Narin said Dain's message to enemies.
Nearby enemy units get fear effect and -20% damage for 20 second.

What do you think? 8-)
« Letzte Änderung: 2. Okt 2015, 16:11 von Tienety »

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #8 am: 10. Mai 2015, 18:04 »

Overall you can see that she has little bit "hero-killer aspect" but I would say that "counter-scout" aspect  :)

I see her more as a Unit Supporter; with her brave words and courage, she can awaken the flame of battle in the soldiers and civilians of Lake Town  :)

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
« Antwort #9 am: 31. Mai 2015, 15:47 »

I see her more as a Unit Supporter; with her brave words and courage, she can awaken the flame of battle in the soldiers and civilians of Lake Town  :)

Problem is that similar role already has Bard.

hoho96

• Verteidiger Morias
  • You Can not Hide!
« Antwort #10 am: 1. Jun 2015, 19:58 »
I can see what you've done here xD there's actually no negative choice.
If Helda became any kind of hero (even if just a map candy) I would abandon all my feminist beliefs, and go on a crusade against such a poor character that gets more screen time than half the main characters in the movie!!!

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
« Antwort #11 am: 1. Jun 2015, 20:17 »
there's actually no negative choice.
Currently there are two negative choices (second and third choice) ;)
By the way - Hilda Bianca from the Lake Town is not only character, Hilda is lifestyle! :P

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #12 am: 1. Jun 2015, 20:59 »

If Helda became any kind of hero (even if just a map candy) I would abandon all my feminist beliefs, and go on a crusade against such a poor character that gets more screen time than half the main characters in the movie!!!

With all the respect for the Hobbit films, I think that Alfrid and Hilda were two not-so-successful attempts to create counterparts of Grima and Éowyn in the Hobbit trilogy  :)

I voted for her to be in the game by the way, I think she can have her reason to be a part (small part) of the Edain Mod.

Problem is that similar role already has Bard.

I know, but a scout role for her would be really not appropriate.
What if she were a non-playable hero (still part of your faction though), that wanders around the Lake-town outpost and guards it, like Círdan in the Elven Alliance Mod?
« Letzte Änderung: 1. Jun 2015, 23:07 von DieWalküre »

hoho96

• Verteidiger Morias
  • You Can not Hide!
« Antwort #13 am: 1. Jun 2015, 22:21 »
Currently there are two negative choices (second and third choice) ;)
You mean "include it if there's no other choice" and "Include it as a map feature on some maps"?
Waw that's quite a negative choice  [uglybunti]

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
« Antwort #14 am: 14. Jul 2015, 23:49 »
According to poll it seems that many users like to see concept of Hilda Bianca as a scout hero for Iron Hills xD ... but honestly most of them prefer her as a map feature, only. :(