18. Apr 2024, 14:51 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Easterlings and Haradrim Allies  (Gelesen 5924 mal)

Morgul Orc

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
Re: Easterlings and Haradrim Allies
« Antwort #15 am: 12. Mai 2015, 21:47 »
It can help you decide for yourself for your strategy you can build as many Tribute camps as you want and you can choose one of the 3 factions, but remember that the Tribute camp will not gain resources and doesn't fire arrows, so it is vulnerable to attacks in which you need to defend by units or summon Barricade and I don't think it's easy for a player to build 6 Tribute camps and spam calling since you will be building slave farms for resources as the Tribute camp doesn't gain resources. As I said this will make Mordor more of an offensive as its strategy is to conquer and build Tribute camps, morgul and dol guldor fortress, I think Tribute camps will be very useful since it costs 3000 to build a morgul/dol guldor fortress plus in order for Sauron to use influence he needs to be level 3 which I usually receive by recruiting Cirith Ungol unit and a Nazgul which altogether costs a lot that's why I think instead of Sauron's influence needed for Tribute camp in order to call Unit 2 it's better to make it a power instead. Mordor is lacking in cavalry you only have mountain trolls which cost a lot along with the troll cage and the Haradrim reinforcement power costs 7. Playing against Gondor can be a little hard as Gondor can build cavalry easier and cheaper along with stronger units that can be armed as well. They can spam archers until the building gets level 3 and purchase fire arrows, if you don't have cavalry at this time your toast because the orcs become useless. Gondor's cavalry can be even more cheaper since you can build farms inside the castle or camp, but when playing Mordor you can only build Slaughter houses in settlements or Outpost I think. Not to mention that Gondor has signal fires and can have allies armed and increased which makes them stronger.

I also think that Sauron's influence on Towers should give Barricades fire arrows.
« Letzte Änderung: 12. Mai 2015, 21:54 von Morgul Orc »

Morgul Orc

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
« Antwort #16 am: 18. Mai 2015, 06:54 »
Gondor's cavalry can be even more cheaper since you can build farms inside the castle or camp

Sorry I made a mistake about this statement. Gondor can't build farms in castles or camps.

Since the new update made a difference so you can get Trolls cheaper I think that helped for cavalry support. it makes sense that Gondor and Isengard need to upgrade barracks and other building since they have economy boosting buildings and upgrades. I think we should have more to the Arsenal building. Maybe make Sauron's influence unlocks other upgrades than fire arrows like Armed Troll upgrades and make Sauron's influence on the Troll cage Unlock Troll porter (If you remember him he was in BFME 1 evil campaign in Harad)   maybe we can put these call powers in the fortress and it has to have something to do with Sauron's level, for example if he was level 2 you can call Rhun reinforcements from the fortress. If he is level 5 you are allowed to call Umbar reinforcements as well and if he was level 8 you can call Harad.
The Troll porter can be used in a specific way. First of all he will cost a lot of resources since this strategy can be overpowered. When you recruit him all you have to do is send him to one of your Tribute camps and it will be Upgraded to a little different design building. Each upgraded Tribute camp from Troll porter will increase allies by one battalion, however this can be difficult to achieve since you need Sauron to use his influence on the Troll cage and then recruit the Troll porter which costs a lot maybe 1500 or maybe more. Upgraded Tribute camps from Porter won't just necessarily increase the troops, but make different type of units to make it balance. For example if you are calling Harad with 2 upgraded Tribute camps from Troll porter units with 1 Mumakil will arrive. If 4 Tribute camps are upgraded  2 Mumakils will arrive and if 6 are Upgraded 3 will arrive. I thought of this because even with the call Harad and Rhun powers you cannot have access to Corsairs Unless we can remove the Shelob power and replace it with a call Umbar reinforcements.

jcaramhir

• Bilbos Festgast
  • I am the Eye of thee, to whom they bounty to thee.
« Antwort #17 am: 2. Jun 2015, 14:33 »
Zitat
Makes me wish that the evil men were their own factions so they could have the proper elbow room to expand. Or alternatively: Make it so players can use Outposts to build structures from which they can recruit evil men akin to a Morgul/Guldur fortress in which a Haradrim fortress can you Haradrim cavalry, Mumakil, and archers while an Easterling fortress can get you Easterling Pikemen, Halberdiers, and Corsairs while making them pricier in terms of resources and command points. As for influence ideas, maybe make it so they unlock upgrades but extra resources will have to be spent for each battalion.

I wish these also  :D

Zitat
I have thought about it in a good way so here's my idea:

The Tribute camp now will not gain resources and you cannot build it in castle's, camps or outposts. Instead you can only build it in settlements.

When you build a Tribute camp you will have 3 options to choose from: tribute to Rhun or Harad or Umbar. Once you choose a faction you will have a choice of 3 units to call from but at the start you are restricted to one of the units because the other 2 units require certain things to unlock. Let's say for example you choose Harad, there are 3 different units you can call:

Unit 1 Haradrim archers
Unit 2 Haradrim cavalry
Unit 3 Mumakil

If you built one Tribute camp and choose Harad  you can only call the Haradrim archers at the start. The Haradrim cavalry requires level 2 Tribute camp to call, in order to unlock the  "Upgrade" option it requires Sauron's influence on the Tribute camp. Sauron's influence on the camp basically allows you to upgrade the Tribute camp building. Now to call the Mumakil you need two things, you have to upgrade the Tribute camp to level 3 and you need a new Passive power that replaces the "Haradrim reinforcements" that basically allows you to call the Mumakil or Unit 3.

Bear in mind that a single Tribute camp only calls one battalion of each unit. That means if you want more units you can build more Tribute camps and each of them STILL calls one of each unit with recharge times like the call reinforcements power. Also the more Tribute camps you have the less recharge time of spellbooks. The power "Rhun reinforcements" is now replaced with a passive power that allows you to PURCHASE upgrades for those units.

So now that I have explained, here's the units of all factions of the Tribute camp:

Harad:

Unit 1 Haradrim archers
Unit 2 Haradrim cavalry
Unit 3 Mumakil

Rhun:

Unit 1 Easterling pikemen
Unit 2 Soldiers of Rhun  (these are the ones called Easterling halberdiers but I would really suggest to change them to pike instead of swordsmen like bfme 1)
Unit 3 Easterling hero unit with special easterling leadership

Umbar:

Unit 1 Corsair swordsmen
Unit 2 Corsair Knife throwers (ranged swordsmen unit similar to haradrim spear throwers strong against pikemen)
Unit 3 Corsair Fire bombs throwers (ranged unit very strong against buildings)

Each faction is powerful in unique way. Harad has powerful cavalry, Rhun has powerful pikemn and Umbar has powerful swordsmen.

I also think that slaughter houses can now be built in camps and castles instead of the Tribute camp.

and this also  8-) :P

"Shre nazg golûgranu kilmi-nudu
Ombi kuzddûrbagu gundum-ishi!

"Three rings for the elven kings under the sky
Seven for the dwarf-lords in their halls of stone"