19. Apr 2024, 23:29 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Ered Luin(Blue Mountains)  (Gelesen 4069 mal)

jiraiyathegallent

• Thain des Auenlandes
Ered Luin(Blue Mountains)
« am: 27. Apr 2015, 14:05 »
So recently i've been working on a sorta like the blue mountains in its prime time before it got wrecked map its the EA map thats been reworked i dont want credit on that but anyway its been remade for edain 4.0 and here are a few pics  xD http://imgur.com/a/C2x6b#rNhZS7Q i have updated it abit and gotten rid of some of the clutter. Download the map here: http://www.moddb.com/games/battle-for-middle-earth-ii-rise-of-the-witch-king/addons/ered-luin
« Letzte Änderung: 28. Apr 2015, 04:08 von jiraiyathegallent »
ha ha ha...... im not human anymore either,these tears of blood overflowing with rage....i went from sannin to sage! the hermit sage of mount myobuku! i am master JIRAIYA!

DrHouse93

• Elronds Berater
Re: Ered Luin(Blue Mountains)
« Antwort #1 am: 27. Apr 2015, 15:09 »
It looks cool^^
However, I wouldn't put so much clumped stuff for the attackers in the outside. IMO, if you play in the map against just one opponent (both another player or the AI), all that stuff would give him a huge advantage (one free outpost, camp and two settlements)

jiraiyathegallent

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #2 am: 27. Apr 2015, 15:16 »
i see wat you mean im sorta new to the whole layout aspects of camps and such.. thanks for the critique any advice would be really appreciated  xD
ha ha ha...... im not human anymore either,these tears of blood overflowing with rage....i went from sannin to sage! the hermit sage of mount myobuku! i am master JIRAIYA!

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
« Antwort #3 am: 27. Apr 2015, 16:13 »
Off topic:
You can use "Modify" in order to update your comment and save more space in the thread.  ;)
And welcome here.  :P

jiraiyathegallent

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #4 am: 27. Apr 2015, 16:16 »
REALLY bloody hell im stupid haha thanks again Tiberius BTW how do u change or get avatars?
« Letzte Änderung: 27. Apr 2015, 16:20 von jiraiyathegallent »

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
« Antwort #5 am: 28. Apr 2015, 23:20 »
how do u get avatars?
Around Modding union are very unique CMG's avatars http://en.modding-union.com/index.php/topic,30834.0.html :)
Just write there if you have interest. ;)