16. Apr 2024, 14:30 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Troop formation (Sauron passive)  (Gelesen 1281 mal)

Azog The Defiler

• Pförtner von Bree
Troop formation (Sauron passive)
« am: 29. Apr 2015, 00:23 »
Hello forum, heres a suggestion on how i think the troops should get formation instead of the overseers.

The overseers should still be part of the game, but i think their bonus could be simply higher dmg for the troop, other than formation. And the influence bonuses for the overseers could still be the same, but even higher dmg.

Formation would be achieved through leveling Sauron, he could have a passive ability on a higher level, maybe on 9 since his lvl 10 spell is pretty awesome as it is.

I think this would be a much better solution for a couple of reasons. I know Bolg for MM will be getting a passive spell like this, but i think its even more fitting for Sauron. Bolg simply gathered troops under his banner while Orcs were bound to Saurons will and as Sauron grew stronger the more his legions also grew in numbers and in discipline.

This way they wouldnt get it right away, it takes a long time to get Sauron to a higher level and a lot of resources so i dont think it would be op. Plus all the other factions have formation from the beginning..^^
Elves! Men! Dwarves! The mountain will be their tomb! To war!