19. Mär 2024, 04:39 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Outpost  (Gelesen 37106 mal)

Draco100000

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • Revenge? REVENGE? I will show you revenge!
Re: Outpost
« Antwort #30 am: 5. Jul 2015, 22:55 »
Or recover the old elfs and Haldir, like a new outpost, which can work like the inn  in 3.8.1.
Giving to rohan stronger archers on foot ( who can kill very quickly enemies, and could be upgraded to defeat enemies with armor) improving the actual tactic with the mounted archers ( this isnt worth because costs a lot and there isnt enough archers per batallion), so with the elves ( only a few batallions ( 3 more per level of haldir) ) can be the key to defeat heavy enemie infantry. So the choice is for the edain team: You can give rohan stronger cabalry, stronger infantry or stronger archer with an outpost; because Rohan needs a buff, quickly.

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
  • Arise! Arise, Writers of KryPtik!
« Antwort #31 am: 5. Jul 2015, 23:16 »
I think that this idea has a lot of merit for sure. Having Haldir and the elven warriors as a summon doesn't do them justice by a long shot, its also very weak for a tier 3 power. Having them on an outpost as elite or even hero units is a great idea. I don't think Rohan needs any buffs for cavalry, except for maybe the Rohirrim of the Eastfold, who I have yet to see do any significant extra damage against heavy infantry, and who die much faster. What Rohan needs more than anything is better late game infantry, peasant spam just doesn't work, and if you go cavalry the enemy merely has to spam pikes, which means that late game almost always ends in a loss if you don't defeat your opponent very early on. I still think my Horn of Helm Hammerhand idea(posted above) has some merit too, but nobody seems to agree with me on that, so whatever :D
Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken! Shield shall be splintered! A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride, ride to ruin, and the worlds ending! FORTH EORLINGAS!

MCCL

• Gesandter der Freien Völker
« Antwort #32 am: 8. Jul 2015, 19:13 »
In the German thread I've made a suggestion for a new outpost.
I try to translate it, sorry if my English sounds strange:

OUTPOST
Camp of the outlaws/ royal boundary-camp

The alternative outpost should be a cheap building, so that Rohan would be the only faction that can capture the big building plot early

The idea was a camp of the expatriated Rohirrim, which develops to a royal boundary-camp after you heal Theoden from his curse.

The Camp of the outlaws:

Costs: 500

Active ability: Send a spy: A single rider without the possibility to attack spawns at your camp. The rider is fast and has a big visibility range.
The rider is just a temporary unit.

Passive: The camp is protected by some friendly Rohirrim creeps.

Recruitment of heroes: Éomer (Éomer can only be recruited here while Theoden is affected by it's curse)

Recruitment of units: Outlaws

When you heal Theoden from his curse the camp develops to a royal boundary-camp.
In addition to that all outlaws envolve to boundary-ridders and you can build Éomer in the fortress, too.

Royal boundary-camp:

Costs: 500 + Healing of Theoden

The royal boundary-camp is a tent camp of Rohirrim commissioned by their king to protect Rohans boundaries.

Active ability: Send a spy: A single rider without the possibility to attack spawns at your camp. The rider is fast and has a big visibility range.
The rider is just a temporary unit.

Recruitment of heroes: Éomer

Recruitment of units: Royal boundary rider

These are the important aspects, if you want to read the full German version of this concept: http://forum.modding-union.com/index.php/topic,31117.0.html
There I wrote why I want to realize this concept and some further information but I was to lazy to translate everything. Nevertheless this is the essence of the concept.

EDIT: As Saruman the wise said outlaws sounds better, I've changed the name.

The German users that like this idea:
Joragon
Der Dunkle König
Der Leviathan
SirVexille
Beautiful Darkness
GF95
(Palland)Raschi
Edi der 3te
Kael_Silvers
Mornen
CommanderAS
AngelLord of the Rings
Skaði
Stormbreaker
Arador
Der Namenlose
Nazgûl
Graasgring
Kjeldor
CynasFan
Caun
Fine
Photti
Der alte Graubart
Sinux

Dafur! xD
:
Tienety
Saruman the wise
LordDainIronfoot

« Letzte Änderung: 13. Sep 2015, 12:19 von MCCL »

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
  • Arise! Arise, Writers of KryPtik!
« Antwort #33 am: 8. Jul 2015, 19:55 »
I like this idea, pretty cool to go even further into the lore and have Eomer as an outlaw until Théoden is cured. But I don't think this contributes to what is currently Rohan's greatest flaws, which is their incredibly weak late game capabilities and pathetic infantry. Maybe once Théoden is cured the troops at the camp become stronger or can recruit infantry?
Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken! Shield shall be splintered! A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride, ride to ruin, and the worlds ending! FORTH EORLINGAS!

Tienety

• Gast
« Antwort #34 am: 9. Jul 2015, 12:26 »
 I like this idea but why Rohan needs two new types of rides? :o
Maybe just Rohirrim of the Eastfold can be move to this bulding and Royal guard on foot(max three battalions) can be to available in Royal boundary camp. What do you think about this?  8-)

CynasFan

• Bündnisgenosse der Elben und Menschen
  • Freude ist eine ernste Sache
« Antwort #35 am: 9. Jul 2015, 13:51 »
@Tienety
At first: it´s only one new type of riders, who changes his abillities and
for second: the Eastfold should remain as this special Units, that´s what Ea has said in the German part
at last: Rohan is the land of horses, it doesn´t need elite infanterie, it would be much, the Eastfold infanterie would be this elite with the special abillities
Greetings, CynasFan
"Die Vernunft kann sich mit größerer Kraft dem Bösen entgegenstemmen, wenn der Zorn ihr dienstbar zur Hand geht!"
Papst Gregor der Große

"Alles was ich anzubieten habe ist Annäherung. Fragment. Wille zum Scheitern."
Walter Moers

Saruman_the_wise

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #36 am: 11. Jul 2015, 16:23 »
@ MCCL your out post idea is perfect bot lore and game wise I truly hope the team implements it but for the English version wouldn't Outlaws sound better then expatriates

MCCL

• Gesandter der Freien Völker
« Antwort #37 am: 11. Jul 2015, 16:49 »
[...]but for the English version wouldn't Outlaws sound better then expatriates

If you say so, I don't know, but you're the native speaker I guess  :)
I'll change it.

Saruman_the_wise

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #38 am: 11. Jul 2015, 17:32 »
Ha  :D

Tienety

• Gast
« Antwort #39 am: 24. Jul 2015, 16:22 »
@Tienety
At first: it´s only one new type of riders, who changes his abillities and
for second: the Eastfold should remain as this special Units, that´s what Ea has said in the German part
at last: Rohan is the land of horses, it doesn´t need elite infanterie, it would be much, the Eastfold infanterie would be this elite with the special abillities
Greetings, CynasFan

Ok, I understand. Great idea, why not one more type of riders for Rohan. ;)
Dafur! xD
« Letzte Änderung: 24. Jul 2015, 19:07 von Tienety »

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #40 am: 5. Sep 2015, 11:33 »
I like the idea it sounds interesting and Rohan needs something like that so toy have my support!;)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

lotr1997

• Thain des Auenlandes
  • This is SauronlordoftheEarth from modb LOVE EDAIN!
« Antwort #41 am: 25. Okt 2015, 02:58 »
I agree and id love to see this!
There is only one lord of the rings, only one who can bend it to his will, and he does not share power!

DrHouse93

• Elronds Berater
« Antwort #42 am: 25. Okt 2015, 11:58 »
I also like this idea. Very lore-fitting and appropriate^^

Ealendril der Dunkle

• Gast
« Antwort #43 am: 25. Okt 2015, 12:00 »
It sounds interesting. ;)

The_Necromancer0

• Edain Team