19. Mär 2024, 12:13 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Outpost  (Gelesen 37124 mal)

Tienety

• Gast
Re: Outpost
« Antwort #15 am: 8. Mai 2015, 13:42 »
So, the main problem is the unique design and features.
Maybe Rohan could have on outpost the Big village. This building can add the better infantry and defense for Rohan.
Village will have several interesting features(Price: 1500):
1) Tower shooting at enemy units
2) Heals nearby units
3) In this village you can to recruit peasants and farmhands on level 2.

The village can specialize to only one of three options, you must choose between:
1) Military camp(Price: 500): Around the village is several new military tent.
This feature unlocks a new spell:
Selected peasants and farmhands will get a better value and new design(Rohan swordmen and spearmen from spellbook in 3.8.1).

2) Village's stable(Price: 750): The new building for the village, the stable.
Selected peasants, farmhands and archers will get a horses.

3) Residence of the royal guards:(Price: 1000): The village is guarded by several members of Royal Guard.
You can recruit battalions of Royal Guard on foot with sword and bow(max three battalions).

Design:
The main building is the old Rohan barracks:
And around this building is several primitive houses:
Village's stable:
What do you think?
« Letzte Änderung: 28. Mai 2015, 18:01 von Tienety »

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
« Antwort #16 am: 8. Mai 2015, 14:19 »
Still better and better. :)
Rohan is primarily about villages and small towns (except of Helms-deep fortress) and for Gondor are typical bigger cities or fortress cities (like Dol Amroth). I think that it is really conceptual for the whole Rohan faction.
So this is the best idea what I've ever seen here on English forum. 8-) xD
« Letzte Änderung: 8. Mai 2015, 14:57 von TiberiusOgden »

Adrigabbro

• Gesandter der Freien Völker
« Antwort #17 am: 8. Mai 2015, 18:20 »
Agree, it sounds definitely interesting. :D

"That still only counts as one!"

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
  • Arise! Arise, Writers of KryPtik!
« Antwort #18 am: 8. Mai 2015, 23:27 »
I agree, this is much better than putting in a generic Rohan Fortress, and I like the idea of customizing it along a certain path. Maybe add a 3rd path for Horn of Helm Hammerhand?
Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken! Shield shall be splintered! A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride, ride to ruin, and the worlds ending! FORTH EORLINGAS!

Tienety

• Gast
« Antwort #19 am: 13. Mai 2015, 19:55 »
I agree, this is much better than putting in a generic Rohan Fortress, and I like the idea of customizing it along a certain path. Maybe add a 3rd path for Horn of Helm Hammerhand?

I think Helm Hammerhand don't fit into this Big Village/Military Camp. This is a unique horn from Helm's Deep. Maybe Helm Hammerhand can be available only in Helm's Deep map.  8-)

ziqing

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #20 am: 22. Mai 2015, 19:34 »
About another 10 points power, what about "muster the rohirrim!" which turns all peasants and bowman in a area(or all the map) into corresponding mount units?

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
« Antwort #21 am: 23. Mai 2015, 02:05 »
That's a good idea, but it doesn't belong in the oupost suggestions thread, you should make your own thread that way it is more likely to get noticed. However I think the team is happy with the PP they have in now, so maybe you could try coming up with a concept for an outpost building that can use this power? That would be REALLY unique and cool!  :)
Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken! Shield shall be splintered! A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride, ride to ruin, and the worlds ending! FORTH EORLINGAS!

Adrigabbro

• Gesandter der Freien Völker
« Antwort #22 am: 23. Mai 2015, 10:20 »
Hell yeah that's a cool idea! Pretty sure it can be mixed with Tienety's idea of a Big Village.

"That still only counts as one!"

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
« Antwort #23 am: 27. Mai 2015, 17:44 »
I want to draw attention to kreso's excellent suggestion under "Rohirrim" in the suggestions thread, which was to put the current military camp on the outpost plot, and replace the 10 point power with one that mounts all infantry, peasants archers etc. Also the current idea of a Big Village probably won't happen, I can't say anything specific but the Dwarves have an almost identical concept for their outposts. I don't know whether kreso stole this from ziging or not, just drawing attention to it because its a good idea :)

Tienety

• Gast
« Antwort #24 am: 27. Mai 2015, 18:44 »
Also the current idea of a Big Village probably won't happen, I can't say anything specific but the Dwarves have an almost identical concept for their outposts.

You mean this?
http://www.moddb.com/mods/edain-mod/news/the-road-to-edain-40-lake-town
I see many differences between Lake-Town and Big Village. You must choose between one of two buildings for Big Village. But Lake-Town can have four different buildings at the same time.  8-)

Hell yeah that's a cool idea! Pretty sure it can be mixed with Tienety's idea of a Big Village.

Yes, this is possible, this function already have Rohan's traitors. Maybe stable can have a third option for Big Village:
Village's stable(Price: 750): The new building for the village, the stable.

Village's stable design:
« Letzte Änderung: 28. Mai 2015, 17:59 von Tienety »

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
« Antwort #25 am: 28. Mai 2015, 06:05 »
Well I guess it will be up to the team, but I view them as being quite similar, at least in the current beta. I can't go into specifics sadly or I could maybe help you understand, but I shall not break my beta oath :)
« Letzte Änderung: 28. Mai 2015, 19:13 von Turin Turumbar »

hoho96

• Verteidiger Morias
  • You Can not Hide!
« Antwort #26 am: 10. Jun 2015, 12:56 »
Zitat
Village's stable(Price: 750): The new building for the village, the stable.
I don't think it's possible for a building to unlock a new spell. The spellbook is defined from the start of the game and can't be changed or altered.

I honestly have mixed feelings about the village thing. On one hand it's very fitting for Rohan. On the other hand, despite whatever differences you may have, it will always stay similar to Dale and Laketown in concept :/

Eciddaniels

• Hobbit
« Antwort #27 am: 10. Jun 2015, 15:19 »
Rohan need a building to Contain the enemy troops on the conflicting points of the map, I do not think the resemblance to other buildings is a bad thing. If we make a fortress will be similar to those of Gondor or Mordor, if we make a village will be like laketown .. I think that the two ideas are excellent, at war with isengard, Rohan defended their towns and fortress alike. This building will serve to train the royal guard and improvements that you have said previously.
We need them http://see.the3rdage.net/images/4_6d/RohanRoyalGuardFoot.jpg

Draco100000

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • Revenge? REVENGE? I will show you revenge!
« Antwort #28 am: 5. Jul 2015, 01:26 »
Maybe a representation of Edoras, which allow to the player to get Elite units, like royal guard on foot, and West-Fold Units on foot, to make rohan a faction with More competitive infantry, this outpost could cost 4000 or more, and the units can be very expensive, but this can solve the needed of rohan to get late-game tactics to defeat armies like Dwarves or Gondor.

Tienety

• Gast
« Antwort #29 am: 5. Jul 2015, 08:42 »
Maybe a representation of Edoras, which allow to the player to get Elite units, like royal guard on foot, and West-Fold Units on foot, to make rohan a faction with More competitive infantry, this outpost could cost 4000 or more, and the units can be very expensive, but this can solve the needed of rohan to get late-game tactics to defeat armies like Dwarves or Gondor.

Interesting idea. maybe royal guard on foot(max three battalions) can be to available in Rohal camp from spellbook and Gathering Bell can be move to Outpost. :D
« Letzte Änderung: 5. Jul 2015, 08:48 von Tienety »