28. Mär 2024, 10:04 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Outpost  (Gelesen 37251 mal)

AmosVogel

• Gastwirt zu Bree
Re: Outpost
« Antwort #90 am: 19. Feb 2016, 02:49 »
The traitor camp could only fit if Grima's got the ring, but i read Grima's role is gonna be changed a bit!

It could be a patrol camp that automatically summon five-six (or more) rohirrim battalions that patrol randomly the whole map or only certain area . Once they are killed, they reborn automatically at the camp.

Or even three pack of battalions each one with three battalions together (as the patrol lead by Eomer when Aragorn an Co. traveled trough Rohan).

BUT we wont be able of control them, it will work more or less like a creep ^^
"Viva México"

The_Necromancer0

• Edain Team
  • Beschützer des verbotenen Weihers
  • There is evil there that does not sleep
« Antwort #91 am: 19. Feb 2016, 07:39 »
This is actually quite a good idea. We know for fact that Rohan and Gondor are allies that should have helped each other during the WOTR as depicted by the poem "Lament of the Rohirrim". In the movie they didn't because Gondor had its own problems when the terms of the contract should have been as a matter of fact that they both help out each other.
Come chat Edain on Discord: https://discord.gg/CMhkeb8
Questions on the Mod? Visit the Official Wiki: http://edain.wikia.com/

Eöl.the.Dark.Elf.

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #92 am: 25. Feb 2016, 00:13 »
The Gondor Fort idea seems pretty functional to me, but i think that 3 more units for rRhan are unecessary. Maybe if the Wardens are the only avaible unit, serving as a secondary option for heavy infatry which is much more needed than new archers or riders.

Hamanathnath

• Gefährte der Gemeinschaft
« Antwort #93 am: 25. Feb 2016, 13:48 »
While I find the Gondor Outpost idea very creative and interesting, I something rubs me the wrong way about Rohan using Gondor units. Yes, I know the Units suggested are not actually on the Gondor faction itself, but I think a unique outpost from Rohan would be more fitting. 

However, gameplay wise, it might be the best Idea I've seen so far.  The only thing I think is needed to be added is a limit to Gondor units to use.  Because Rohan should not have access to an entire Army from Gondor.  So maybe a limit of 4 on each unit would be a better idea. 

helloa2134

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #94 am: 17. Mär 2016, 05:00 »
Just to fill anyone in who doesn't regularly check MODDB, Lord of Mordor announced that Rohan will receive a new outpost in 4.3. 
Get hyped!

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
  • Arise! Arise, Writers of KryPtik!
« Antwort #95 am: 17. Mär 2016, 05:52 »
Yup, and its awesome I can assure you :)
Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken! Shield shall be splintered! A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride, ride to ruin, and the worlds ending! FORTH EORLINGAS!

helloa2134

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #96 am: 17. Mär 2016, 06:41 »
So, without spoiling anything, would you say that the new outpost addresses the weaknesses in Rohan's gameplay and contributes towards making Rohan a more well-rounded, competent faction, especially in LG?

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
« Antwort #97 am: 17. Mär 2016, 06:45 »
Sorry bro, my lips are sealed. You'll see it when there's a detailed announcement about it.
Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken! Shield shall be splintered! A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride, ride to ruin, and the worlds ending! FORTH EORLINGAS!

Fine

• RPG Team
  • Wächter der Veste
  • Ich hab da ein ganz mieses Gefühl bei der Sache...
« Antwort #98 am: 17. Mär 2016, 09:23 »
The new outpost is great. That's all you need to know right now ;)
RPG:

d0m0a

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #99 am: 1. Apr 2016, 20:31 »
Leave me guess. The outpost has as base Helm's deep?

MCCL

• Gesandter der Freien Völker
« Antwort #100 am: 1. Apr 2016, 21:37 »
Leave me guess. The outpost has as base Helm's deep?

Take a look

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWHxl7b0aVI

d0m0a

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #101 am: 2. Apr 2016, 16:05 »
Sadly, I don't get how work that 'exiled camp' outpost exactly. Can somebody explain me how works exactly. For what I see, only seems a outpost version of the stables...

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #102 am: 2. Apr 2016, 16:12 »
Sadly, I don't get how work that 'exiled camp' outpost exactly. Can somebody explain me how works exactly. For what I see, only seems a outpost version of the stables...

You will know it yourself very soon...  ;)

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
« Antwort #103 am: 2. Apr 2016, 17:24 »
I have made a second video detailing the finalize version of the camp, I suggest you watch it :)