28. Mär 2024, 10:44 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: The Hobbit Trilogy  (Gelesen 120444 mal)

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
Re: The Hobbit Trilogy
« Antwort #45 am: 16. Jul 2015, 00:59 »
@ Gandalf The Gray: Just a hint of mine; your banner pic is too big. You should adjust it accoording to the bulletin board rules. Otherwise banners would disturb the reading fluency.
is it ok now
???

Gnomi

• Administrator
  • Bewahrer des roten Buches
« Antwort #46 am: 16. Jul 2015, 08:43 »
Zitat von: Forum Rules
( http://forum.modding-union.com/index.php/topic,30385.0.html )
4. A signature may contain two pictures at most, which together should not exceed 600x200 pixels and 300 kb in size. That means, for example, that you may have one banner in 600x150 and one in 600x50, or two at 600x100 each, or any other combination that does not exceed the limit. In addition, the signature may contain text, but that should not be used to lengthen it to extreme proportions.
[4. A signature may contain two pictures at most, which together should not exceed 600x200 pixels and 300 kb in size. That means, for example, that you may have one banner in 600x150 and one in 600x50, or two at 600x100 each, or any other combination that does not exceed the limit. In addition, the signature may contain text, but that should not be used to lengthen it to extreme proportions.

Therefore no. It's still bigger than 600*200^^

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #47 am: 22. Jul 2015, 20:59 »
A more detailed fan video of the possible extended scenes about the Battle of Five Armies, Thorin's funeral ceremony and Dáin's coronation  :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-4YILsPq20

TiberiusOgden

• Gast

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #49 am: 28. Jul 2015, 18:28 »
I am really waiting and hope to see more battle scenes from Dain and Thranduil!The Funeral of Thorin,Fili and Kili and a Coronation of Dain,and also the Ram Cavalry,War  Chariots and Iron Ballistas from IRon Hills they all will look epic and make the Battle more grand!
I think there were too much humor and unneded scenes with Alfrid which couold have been spended on more important events and characters lets hoep EE will fix that to some degree and deliver us a more "finishing" finale!Also I would be glad to see more Battle with the Necromancer by Galadriel and Co.(I wish Gandalf and Radagasd would have fought too :( )
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #50 am: 28. Jul 2015, 18:33 »
Actors,sounds and even some scenes were great!I will summorize the sins and it is more likely one very BIG SIN!It is called PLOT CHANGES,simply too much Plot Changes from the Books and too much comedy in the ThirdPart which was too short and without a proper Ending! :)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #51 am: 28. Jul 2015, 18:33 »
about the battle with the nazgul and sauron i waited for it for so long and when i saw it well i was a lil bit i was disappointed

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #52 am: 28. Jul 2015, 18:35 »

I think there were too much humor and unneded scenes with Alfrid which couold have been spended on more important events and characters lets hoep EE will fix that to some degree and deliver us a more "finishing" finale!Also I would be glad to see more Battle with the Necromancer by Galadriel and Co.(I wish Gandalf and Radagasd would have fought too :( )

I'm sure we will all be satisfied with the final outcome.
There will be also some space for the Three Rings, and, thus, also for Elrond  :P

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #53 am: 28. Jul 2015, 18:40 »
Well I doubt we all we get what we want!But still I hope to fix it to some degree!IT was too little Battle of Five Armie and too much Alfrid and Battle of Tohrin and Legolas!! And Dain and Thranduil were forgotten like they are nobody :(

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #54 am: 28. Jul 2015, 18:47 »
Well I doubt we all we get what we want!But still I hope to fix it to some degree!IT was too little Battle of Five Armie and too much Alfrid and Battle of Tohrin and Legolas!! And Dain and Thranduil were forgotten like they are nobody :(

Yes, the focus on the Battle (the title of the film by the way  8-|) gradually faded, to leave space for the 'emotional struggles' of every character...

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #55 am: 28. Jul 2015, 18:51 »
I think there were too much Emotional Struggle especially involving Dard  and his plus 2 Family :D It called BoFA for a reson,not "The Emotional Drama of every  Character(and some Battle) ":D

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #56 am: 28. Jul 2015, 19:24 »
i think there is toooooooo much tauriel and kili rly PJ

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #57 am: 28. Jul 2015, 19:42 »
Forgot that too!I do not mind Tauriel as a Chacracter but the whole Love Triangle and love between Dwarf and Elf was too forced,un true and not needed! :)

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #58 am: 28. Jul 2015, 19:49 »
Forgot that too!I do not mind Tauriel as a Chacracter but the whole Love Triangle and love between Dwarf and Elf was too forced,un true and not needed! :)

Yes, kind of  :)
But I always liked Tauriel from the start, the way she gets involved in fights like a ninja and starts massacring Orcs  xD

I am very happy that she will be part of Lothlórien  (**)

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #59 am: 28. Jul 2015, 19:59 »
well i do not mind her as a character i like her style but love tauriel elf + kili dwarf cant happen dwarf dose not even like creamy skin  and the lack of hair https://youtu.be/9LDJzksLB_0?t=5m32s

and i think this is funny https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUrJdsN_-B0
« Letzte Änderung: 28. Jul 2015, 20:56 von Gnomi »