20. Apr 2024, 04:23 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: The Hobbit Trilogy  (Gelesen 122050 mal)

bookworm1138

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
  • "Lasto beth nîn, tolo dan nan galad"
Re: The Hobbit Trilogy
« Antwort #60 am: 28. Jul 2015, 20:26 »
Forgot that too!I do not mind Tauriel as a Chacracter but the whole Love Triangle and love between Dwarf and Elf was too forced,un true and not needed! :)
I am very happy that she will be part of Lothlórien  (**)

Off topic, but I'm more excited for an affordable Galadriel (5000 is much better than the 10000/9000 she is in the standard BfME2 game) with varied spells and abilities (which might also have to do with the fact that Cate Blanchett and I have birthdays on the same day)
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #61 am: 28. Jul 2015, 20:34 »

Off topic, but I'm more excited for an affordable Galadriel (5000 is much better than the 10000/9000 she is in the standard BfME2 game) with varied spells and abilities (which might also have to do with the fact that Cate Blanchett and I have birthdays on the same day)

Really interesting fact  :)
By the way, BFME2 Galadriel was obviously too OP, since she was unlockable via the One Ring, and had a formidable primary attack with the enormous tornado  xD
Anyway, if you want to discuss about Galadriel, I suggest you PM personally TiberiusOgden (as a Moderator) to create a new thread about her, or modify the already existing ones to enable a general discussion about her concept  ;)
« Letzte Änderung: 28. Jul 2015, 20:45 von DieWalküre »

bookworm1138

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
  • "Lasto beth nîn, tolo dan nan galad"
« Antwort #62 am: 28. Jul 2015, 20:38 »
about the battle with the nazgul and sauron i waited for it for so long and when i saw it well i was a lil bit i was disappointed

I know, right? It was like, why were they suddenly these see-through bad-guys who flashed whenever they were hit, like some early 90s side-scrolling arcade game?
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #63 am: 28. Jul 2015, 20:42 »
about the battle with the nazgul and sauron i waited for it for so long and when i saw it well i was a lil bit i was disappointed

I know, right? It was like, why were they suddenly these see-through bad-guys who flashed whenever they were hit, like some early 90s side-scrolling arcade game?
cant agree more

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
« Antwort #64 am: 28. Jul 2015, 20:44 »
It was like, why were they suddenly these see-through bad-guys who flashed whenever they were hit, like some early 90s side-scrolling arcade game?
Exactly my thoughts. xD

hoho96

• Verteidiger Morias
  • You Can not Hide!
« Antwort #65 am: 1. Aug 2015, 00:42 »
Zitat
if you want to discuss about Galadriel, I suggest you PM personally TiberiusOgden (as a Moderator) to create a new thread about her, or modify the already existing ones to enable a general discussion about her concept  ;)

What he said :p
Please guys try to stay on topic here. And you know, Tiberius isn't the only moderator around here ;)

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #66 am: 1. Aug 2015, 01:10 »
Zitat
if you want to discuss about Galadriel, I suggest you PM personally TiberiusOgden (as a Moderator) to create a new thread about her, or modify the already existing ones to enable a general discussion about her concept  ;)

What he said :p
Please guys try to stay on topic here. And you know, Tiberius isn't the only moderator around here ;)

You are right, I'm sorry  :)
I mention Tiberius because he is generally the one who deals with this type of matters in the Edain Mod sections and not here; but I totally know that you are one of the sustaining pillars of the International Community  ;)

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
« Antwort #67 am: 5. Aug 2015, 17:42 »
1) Botfa EE is the first Middle Earth movie to be rated R.

2) We will able to see Extended edition in the cinema (all three extended editions).

3) And last Hobbit movie will have only 19 additional minutes.

Adrigabbro

• Gesandter der Freien Völker
« Antwort #68 am: 5. Aug 2015, 18:07 »
19 minutes? Seriously PJ? 8-| 8-|

"That still only counts as one!"

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
« Antwort #69 am: 5. Aug 2015, 18:20 »
Seriously PJ? 8-| 8-|
Seriously, sadness and grief came to Middle - earth forums which I've checked. :(

By the way - even Jurassic World has "PG13" and not "R" rating. :o

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #70 am: 5. Aug 2015, 19:25 »
1) Botfa EE is the first Middle Earth movie to be rated R.

2) We will able to see Extended edition in the cinema (all three extended editions).

3) And last Hobbit movie will have only 19 additional minutes.

Absolutely mixed feelings.

Probably the surprising rated R rating could mean that PJ will be really serious and 'heavy' about the Battle or Beorn in Dol Guldur.
But 19 minutes are totally not enough, for a film that has already been cut heavily.

Not to mention that the possibilities of satisfying additional scenes of the White Council and the Three Rings get seriously smaller  :(

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
« Antwort #71 am: 5. Aug 2015, 19:31 »
Probably the surprising rated R rating could mean that PJ will be really serious and 'heavy' about the Battle
He talked about it in this interview:

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #72 am: 5. Aug 2015, 21:15 »
Well I hear that there will be some replaced scenes with which we can get around those 30 min of new footage!I wish it was longer there is os much cool stuff that can be seen! :(
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
« Antwort #73 am: 5. Aug 2015, 21:17 »
I hear that there will be some replaced scenes with which we can get around those 30 min of new footage
Yes, replaced - it's possible, but it does not mean that there will be additional footage, but only replaced footage, but the length will be the same.

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #74 am: 5. Aug 2015, 21:39 »
Well I hear that there will be some replaced scenes with which we can get around those 30 min of new footage!I wish it was longer there is os much cool stuff that can be seen! :(

I don't care, everything rather than other Alfrid's useless footage, apart from his grotesque death by the hand of an Orc/Troll/Half Troll or another grotesque creature from PJ's fantasy  ;)

(You can find one of his numerous grotesque creations below this post  :P)
« Letzte Änderung: 5. Aug 2015, 21:45 von DieWalküre »