29. Mär 2024, 00:48 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: The Hobbit Trilogy  (Gelesen 120524 mal)

ThorinsNemesis

• Heiler von Imladris
  • I am King under the Mountain!
Re: The Hobbit Trilogy
« Antwort #30 am: 31. Mai 2015, 18:10 »
^^Talking about the Extended Edition of BOTFA, let's not forget the supposed (but as thought by many people, unlikely  :( ) scene where Gandalf will see a vision with Smaug in it, through the palantir in the hands of that statue in Dol Guldur (and yes, I know it was first supposed to be in DOS and I know the evidence to that is the later part of the 'Thrain' track from the DOS soundtrack  :P ).

"A darkness is coming... It will spread to every corner of the land!"

shree

• Hobbit
« Antwort #31 am: 1. Jun 2015, 13:02 »
If anyone has noticed the scene in which Radagast departs from Dol-guldur the position of Gandalf (on the rabbit sled) is different from the scene where they both spot that Sauron is fled away… not only that… but you all can even notice that he has achieved his HAT as well as his (Glamdring) sword. I think we can see few scenes more in between these two plot… and very hopefully can also see Radagast fighting too.

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #32 am: 1. Jun 2015, 15:33 »
Yes, it is clearly explained in the YouTube video :)
We will probably see Beorn being tortured in Dol Guldur, and then freed by Gandalf and Radagast, that will be likely to fight a bit.

Honestly, it is a pity that the sequence of Dol Guldur was severely cut; with all these elements it would have been a greater sequence of action, fight and Magic :)

shree

• Hobbit
« Antwort #33 am: 2. Jun 2015, 14:14 »
Can anyone explain me about the Morgul blade story, I was kind of excited for it. Last time we saw the blade was in Rivendell, and all of a sudden we see the blade in the hand of Witch King again in the Dol Guldur attack. I hope they explain this part in EE.

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #34 am: 4. Jun 2015, 09:43 »
Can anyone explain me about the Morgul blade story, I was kind of excited for it. Last time we saw the blade was in Rivendell, and all of a sudden we see the blade in the hand of Witch King again in the Dol Guldur attack. I hope they explain this part in EE.

I don't think that we will see something about the Morgul blade in the EE, it was probably an initial mini subplot that was not included later in the films.
But it is not certain, it depends if there will be extended scenes of the confrontation between Elrond and Saruman and the Ringwraiths.

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
« Antwort #35 am: 4. Jun 2015, 18:15 »
Interesting news. :) https://twitter.com/DougAdamsMusic/status/606434353225211904
It means that Extended editon for Botfa is more or less ready.

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #36 am: 4. Jun 2015, 20:27 »
Good news  8-)
Even Galadriel is very happy, can't you tell?  :P

shree

• Hobbit
« Antwort #37 am: 5. Jun 2015, 08:36 »
http://www.theonering.net/torwp/2014/06/22/90301-hobbit-3-fact-sheet-what-do-we-actually-know-about-the-hobbit-the-battle-of-the-five-armies/#morgulblade

Actually I researched a little about this topic and found a site (above) and there is a possibility of a scene in which Elrond is seen casting the blade into the Witch-King’s tomb. I hope such a scene is seen in the EE. This will elaborate more about the story.

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
« Antwort #38 am: 25. Jun 2015, 22:05 »

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #39 am: 26. Jun 2015, 00:22 »
I'm sure the scene of the funeral and tribute of Thorin will be very moving and emotional  :)
And, also, we might be able to see what it will be of the Arkenstone and Thorin's royal armour.

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
« Antwort #40 am: 14. Jul 2015, 23:10 »
Zitat
When they part in An Unexpected Journey, Galadriel makes Gandalf a promise: ‘If you should ever need my help. I will come.’ She fulfills that promise in The Battle of Five Armies when, at Dol Guldur, the Wizard confronts the Necormancer.
As in The Fellowship of the Ring, the filmmakers opted to explore, once more, a surprising aspect in Galadriel’s character. ‘It’s almost,” says Cate, ‘as if you cannot have good without the threat of it being challenged and even taken over to the dark side, as if you can only know shadow when you know light. Peter wanted to give a shadow to Galadriel in The Lord of the Rings, and he really went there in The Hobbit. He referred to it as ‘psychic distress’, that sense of a war within, that internal battle between one’s dark side and one’s better self. In coming to Gandalf’s aid, Galadriel has to grapple with the seductive power of the Necromancer to draw other beings into a void of darkness, despair, and decay. She has to summon every particle of her strength to resist and, in doing so, we see Galadriel’s incredible power and realize that -but for the finesse and strength of her spirit - how quickly that power for goodness could be turned to evil.’
An astonishing moment in Galadriel’s struggle with the Necromancer is when she uses the language of the enemy. ‘Unlike Elvish,’ says Cate, ‘Black Speech is thick, harsh, and very gruttal. It’s completely unexpected and shocking that such a sound would ever emerge from her mouth…"

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #41 am: 14. Jul 2015, 23:30 »
Zitat

''An astonishing moment in Galadriel’s struggle with the Necromancer is when she uses the language of the enemy. ‘Unlike Elvish,’ says Cate, ‘Black Speech is thick, harsh, and very gruttal. It’s completely unexpected and shocking that such a sound would ever emerge from her mouth…"

This is what everyone is dying to see  8-)
And what I was dying to see in the cinema, if only the scene wasn't cut out from the film.

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #42 am: 15. Jul 2015, 15:51 »
well i hope in the extended version there is some nice stuf  from the books

(Palland)Raschi

• Turmwache
  • Fanatiker sind unbeständige Freunde
« Antwort #43 am: 15. Jul 2015, 16:39 »
@ Gandalf The Gray: Just a hint of mine; your banner pic is too big. You should adjust it accoording to the bulletin board rules. Otherwise banners would disturb the reading fluency.
MfG Raschi

[Jedwede rechtliche Äußerung, Kommentierung oder Information über PM oder öffentlichen Beitrag von meiner Seite stellt lediglich eine reine Gefälligkeit dar und erfolgt ohne jeglichen Rechtsbindungswille.]

Ohne Schuld verfasst einen Forumsbeitrag, wer beim Abfassen eines Beitrags wegen einer krankhaften seelischen Störung, wegen einer tiefgreifenden Bewusstseinsstörung oder wegen Schwachsinns oder einer schweren anderen seelischen Abartigkeit unfähig ist, die Verletzung der Forenregeln einzusehen oder nach dieser Einsicht zu handeln.

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #44 am: 15. Jul 2015, 16:46 »
well i hope in the extended version there is some nice stuf  from the books

Definitely  :)
There will probably be space for Dáin's coronation and Thorin's burial ceremony.