29. Mär 2024, 07:49 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Balin,Lord of Moria  (Gelesen 3604 mal)

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
Balin,Lord of Moria
« am: 1. Mai 2015, 17:27 »
So I remeber in a older Version of Edain Mod that Balin had quite a nice design!Its not like I do not like the Movie ones actually I love it but what I mean is why not Balin as a Lord of Moria to get some kind of a more regal Armour not his one from the hobbit Adventure!!It may be something like this http://modding-union.com/updates/edain2/uload/balin_1270945478.jpg  but with his Movie look(I mean face) and weapon!!Or some other cool armour design just to be different from his ussual self before the Moria Expedition!?
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."