18. Apr 2024, 02:06 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Lord Dain Ironfoot of the Iron Hills Concept  (Gelesen 7005 mal)

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
Lord Dain Ironfoot of the Iron Hills Concept
« am: 1. Mai 2015, 17:34 »
So since the rest of the Factions and their Heroes are still at working we may discuss some ideas and concepts for them!Here is what I think that would fit perfect for Dain as Lord of the Iron Hills!!Everyone is free to give advices and ideas and toghether we can make the perfect Dain Concept! ;)
1.Dain Voice from the BotFA!!- YES/NO
2.Dain with or without Helmet!!?- I think it should be like Tienety suggested when Mounted he will be with Helmet and when dismounted without it!! :)
3.Dain with mount!?-YES/NO
4.With Movie Pig or art design concpet Big Boar!?-BOAR/PIG
5.One Handed Red Axe or Two Handed Red Axe!?-One Handed/Two handed
6.Hammer One hand or Two hands!?-One hand/Two Hand
As for Erebor Dain!!
1.Wit Raven Armour or without it!!?-WITH/WITHOUT
2.Shield or no Shield!?-WITH/WITHOUT
3.Red Axe or Red Hammer!!?-AXE/HAMMER
I think for weapon Axe or Hammer it should be somehow like in the Movie,one handed but with skill that will make him temporaly give him more damage and make him dual wield it! :)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
Re: Lord Dain Ironfoot of the Iron Hills Concept
« Antwort #1 am: 2. Mai 2015, 15:22 »
Yes, I am very curious about his concept and I am glad that the Edain Team decided to adapt his BOTFA concept :)

1. Yes, of course, it will be a great link to the Hobbit trilogy and, since his concept will be the one of BOTFA, it is the most reasonable choice.

2. I support the idea of Tienety :) Dáin, dismounted, without his helmet, with his red hair, has a 'wilder', yet more authoritative image.

3. Yes, I'm totally for it :) Every king deserves his mount; Théoden and Aragorn have their own horses, the Witch-king has his own fell beast, Thranduil will have his own elk and Dáin must have his own boar.
A mount symbolises the superior status of a hero.
The Noldor are an exception, though, they are incredibly old and powerful in the Third Age, and Galadriel has her own terrible magical powers and doesn't need any mount :)

4. I wouldn't mind if they chose the boar from the film, anyway more wild boar than pig.

5. Two Handed Red Axe, it seems to be a more powerful and more dangerous weapon.
I prefer the Hammer though, I always see it more 'dwarven'.

6. Two Handed Hammer, see above for the explanation :)

Erebor Dáin.

1. With Raven Armour.

2. I don't like the shield on his character, it seems to slow down his movements and 'tied him up'; and I don't think Dáin wouldn't need a shield anyway :)

3. Hammer 8-)

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #2 am: 2. Mai 2015, 15:30 »
About the Shield ,we have to concider that there he is very old even by Dwarven Standards and he does not have the same speed and power and will rely a little bit more on Protection so I see it quite fiting for him to use the Raven Shield with his Red Axe!!About the weapon I like both Axr and Hammer but I think it should be One Handed its faster and more felxible and mobile than the slower but a little bit more damage two handed weapon!!Thats why I think like in the Movie his Hammer is 1 handedbut when he needs more powerfull stroke he simply uses Both Hands or changes hands to be able to parry or attack more flexible so a skill that lets say lasts for 30sec that makes him use his Weapon with 2 Hands and gives him more Damage and less Armor will be very fiting!!And I am 1000% agree that without the Helmet he looks more authoritive,noble and leader like,not to mention more Warrior like! :)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

Adrigabbro

• Gesandter der Freien Völker
« Antwort #3 am: 2. Mai 2015, 17:53 »
1- Yes for sure! Undoubtedly yes! :D

2- That's a nice idea. You got my support.

3- and 4- That'd be cool to see Dain able to mount the wild and impressive boar taken from the arts.

5- and 6- The red axe. For how he should wear it, I don't really know how it would look in game... At the moment I prefer not to vote.

As for Erebor Dain, I vote for the raven armor and the hammer.

EDIT: I'm afraid we might not talk about the same Regal Armor and shield. :D I checked your gallery but found nothing. Do you have a picture about it?

« Letzte Änderung: 2. Mai 2015, 18:13 von Adrigabbro »

"That still only counts as one!"

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #4 am: 3. Mai 2015, 09:31 »
I am talking about this Raven Armor and Shield!!As well as the Raven Crown since he will be King Under the Mountain and those are the symbols of the King!! :) I think they will fit him perfectly! :) http://media.moddb.com/cache/images/members/1/762/761504/thumb_620x2000/tumblr_nfignvp04K1qkksz8o1_500.png
http://media.moddb.com/images/members/1/762/761504/the-hobbit-dos-dwarf-armour-thror-bodysuit.jpg

ThorinsNemesis

• Heiler von Imladris
  • I am King under the Mountain!
« Antwort #5 am: 4. Mai 2015, 12:40 »
1. Definately yes!  xD
2. Just like Tienety suggested.
3. Again, definately yes!  :D
4. Honestly I like both, but I like a bit more the boar...
5. Two handed red axe.
6. One handed hammer.
Erebor Dain:
1. Definately with the raven armor and crown (I hope he looks like in this concept: https://atolkienistperspective.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/dains-coronation-ee.jpg)
2. With shield, I think it would fit him as king.
3. With hammer (maybe then as in Iron Hills he should have the red axe).
I hope Dain in Edain mod looks like the one I imagine  ;)

"A darkness is coming... It will spread to every corner of the land!"

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #6 am: 4. Mai 2015, 14:26 »
I agree about the Weapon!!One Handed Red Axe as Lord Dain and One Handed Red Hammer with Raven Shield as King Dain!! :)