29. Mär 2024, 07:35 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Nazgul y The One Ring  (Gelesen 1215 mal)

emelmelkor

• Bilbos Festgast
Nazgul y The One Ring
« am: 1. Mai 2015, 17:48 »
As a start ?, when I wanted to try to have the power of nazgul to detect the ring , I figured it was going to be a kind of aura or something on the map nazgul call to tell that Gollum was over there , or is there

- Active power in the citadel and Actualize power in the Nazgul ride the horse, then the Nazgul and gave several returns to the map with it, but did not find it until a battalion found him the only thing that I found pretty well up to that point was the fact that the nazgul 1 hit kill him and take the ring instantly -

Well My idea was that with the update the Nazgul have ability to see different Gollum and to hunt faster
If in any case would balance the system for both sides , could make the Hobbits have a capacity to find faster Gollum

Thanks for reading , I hope interested to

Edit - standard font
« Letzte Änderung: 1. Mai 2015, 17:52 von TiberiusOgden »