19. Apr 2024, 03:08 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: New soundtracks for the Dwarves?  (Gelesen 1816 mal)

Crimson King

• Bilbos Festgast
New soundtracks for the Dwarves?
« am: 11. Mai 2015, 16:28 »
Hey guys, just wanted to share this amazing fan-made interpretation of the extended arrangement for the Misty Mountains song in the Hobbit saga. Would it ever be considered as a soundtrack for the Dwarven factions?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8ymgFyzbDo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oc7tl_5AdM

Cheers,
Crimson K.

hoho96

• Verteidiger Morias
  • You Can not Hide!
Re: New soundtracks for the Dwarves?
« Antwort #1 am: 11. Mai 2015, 20:50 »
Definitely NO!!
Otherwise people will sit at the main menu all day listening to this jaw-dropping music, and never actually play the game!!!  [uglybunti]

I listen to this music (along with other lotr compilations) while I play World of Tanks, which surprisingly makes you even more focused  xD

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #2 am: 29. Jun 2015, 12:10 »
Well it will be cool indeed!But I most surely think there should be another or new Dwarven Shell Map with Erebor or something like that! :)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

bookworm1138

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
  • "Lasto beth nîn, tolo dan nan galad"
« Antwort #3 am: 10. Jul 2015, 01:40 »
As far as the Dwarven soundtrack, can there be an update that changes the "trailer" version of "We Must Away" (aka. the Misty Mountains song) to the one in the film? It bugs me to no end that EVERYONE believes that this song, whose words were taken from the song that Tolkien wrote in The Hobbit, is six lines long. SIX!!!  :-|

The one in the film, yes, isn't the full version (PJ truncated "Upon the Hearth" aka. "the edge of night"  :-|  - for Lord of the Rings, so it's not the first time), but it bugs me that this song is known and being covered in an incomplete, super-truncated trailer version and NOT the one from the movie, which at least finishes the chorus!
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."