28. Mär 2024, 23:39 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: building for gondor  (Gelesen 2029 mal)

ziqing

• Gastwirt zu Bree
building for gondor
« am: 12. Mai 2015, 15:49 »
Gondor is famous for its long history and great architecture, I always believe Gondor could use some enhanced economy and defensive system.
(1)Market, for now market costs 1500 and need another 1500 for economical upgrade, I think that costs too much, You could make market a special economy building which could generate resources. It can only level up with certain requirement fulfilled, like at level 1 market could only generate resources based on how many farms you have and also enhance the production of farm, and can only level up when you have a level 3 farm or something like that. At level 2, market could also generate resources based on how many dwelling houses you have. Level 3 market could give bonus to arsenal. Level 4 could get a "horse market" upgrade to reduce the cost of cavalry(or you could make gondor cavalry a "elite unit" which could only be built up to 4 hordes, and this upgrade permit extra hordes)
(2)Stone Works are great buildings, I always believe that by working on the balance we could develop a special tactics just based on the defensive building of Gondor. I think it could be better to let stone work generate resource as well. Anyway, I always think for now the siege/defence system needs to be re-balanced.
(3)The ranger camp for Gondor and Arnor is great concept, I think two extra upgrades could be added (1) supply evacuate: the ranger tent cann't be attacked by siege weapon: This is in my opinions the core of ranger tent, their building is just some tents or caves, just destroy them cann't eliminate the  resistance force in this area, so after purchase this upgrade, the ranger can always shift their supplies whenever attacked by siege weapon, they can only be eliminated by ground forces;(2) guerrilla tactics, just like "the fog of war", ranger could slow down the movement of all enemy units near the camp. Anyway, ranger camp should be a pain in the ass for Gondor's enemy, for now it is just a regular barracks.

(4)Also if we enhance the economy of Gondor, we may need put some restrictions for Gondor so it will not be over-powerful. I always think Gondor should not have problem with money, the restriction should be their population since in the end of 3rd age there are not many Numenoreans' offsprings left. So they must cost more command points for regular units(units from barracks, excluding reinforcements from the south). Aragorn's final leadership could reduce all the command point costs of all Gondor units, since in the fourth age the re-united kingdom gradually recover its population.