25. Apr 2024, 03:41 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Sauron’s Influence  (Gelesen 2193 mal)

Tienety

• Gast
Sauron’s Influence
« am: 13. Mai 2015, 18:55 »
If you want use Sauron’s Influence, you must retreat back into to the own base or to the targeted building. This is not a problem with Necromancer form. He has the teleport ability for move across the entire map.
But Gorthaur or Sauron(with one ring) move very slowly across the map and they can't use teleport.  [uglybunti]

So, I have smaller idea for Sauron's Influence ability:
Theoden/Grima can use the Cruel Taxes ability for a farm anywhere on the map.
I think that Gorthaur and Sauron should have the same system for Sauron's Influence. So, you only need click to targeting building. I think that these two forms should be primarily on the battlefield and not traveling across the entire map for use the influence on building.
« Letzte Änderung: 13. Mai 2015, 19:19 von Tienety »

Morgul Orc

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
Re: Sauron’s Influence
« Antwort #1 am: 14. Mai 2015, 23:16 »
It's a good idea, but I think that people assume that the Necromancer would use his influence on many buildings before you get the ring or the reach the Gorthaur power.

Tienety

• Gast
Re: Sauron’s Influence
« Antwort #2 am: 14. Mai 2015, 23:58 »
It's a good idea, but I think that people assume that the Necromancer would use his influence on many buildings before you get the ring or the reach the Gorthaur power.
Maybe You're lucky and you will find a one ring after a few minutes of the game. Also, Enemy can destroy these buildings with influence. What now?