28. Mär 2024, 15:12 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: warg sentry  (Gelesen 2139 mal)

ziqing

• Gastwirt zu Bree
warg sentry
« am: 15. Mai 2015, 02:07 »
Could you make warg sentry a wild building, which cann't generate resource but could harass the enemy and reduce the price of warg?For now I thought this building is not very useful

Adrigabbro

• Gesandter der Freien Völker
Re: warg sentry
« Antwort #1 am: 15. Mai 2015, 09:50 »
Try it once to defend your base while under pressure, it is very useful. :)
Plus I don't believe it would fit Isengard's gameplay to have a harass building on settlements; if you want to harass you're supposed to use wildmen who perform great at this role.

"That still only counts as one!"

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
  • Arise! Arise, Writers of KryPtik!
« Antwort #2 am: 5. Jul 2015, 22:53 »
I have a separate idea, which I was going to make a new thread for, but it fits here. Make the Warg Sentry buildable on the small defensive plots around the base, along with the sentry towers, and nerf it so that only 1 warg patrols the base per sentry. This would not only make it useful, but potentially superior to the sentry towers. It would probably have to be somewhat more expensive than the sentry towers to balance it, but this would add some great diversity to Isengard, as no other evil faction has more than 1 option for the defensive build plots.
Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken! Shield shall be splintered! A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride, ride to ruin, and the worlds ending! FORTH EORLINGAS!

Sir_Stig

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #3 am: 22. Jul 2015, 22:25 »
I like your idea kryptik, it would add a cool option for Isengard's citadel defence, as it stands Mordor is the only faction I find useful to build a full sized tower in the main citadel, and that's only for the arrows.