[en] Administration > Website Feedback

Forum Improvements and Suggestions

<< < (9/9)

The_Necromancer0:
I think a character count should be implemented on the usernames when creating a new account, beyond a certain number (mine for example) they start to overlap severly on the posts' titles.

Elendils Cousin 3. Grades:
That's more of an issue with single words that are too long, see my nick as an example compared with yours, so I doubt it's even possible to implement such a thing. You could always change your username a bit (add a blank space) if it annoys you.

Walküre:

--- Zitat von: The_Necromancer0 am 13. Mär 2018, 18:21 ---I think a character count should be implemented on the usernames when creating a new account, beyond a certain number (mine for example) they start to overlap severly on the posts' titles.

--- Ende Zitat ---

I agree with Elendil and, in your case, I would simply choose Necro as a new username. Pretty much everyone knows you with that name, both here and on Discord. Additionally, I personally think that shorter words (one-word usernames, in particular) are far more recognisable by people. I did the very same thing, recently, when I did without that Die in my own name; grammatically speaking, it is a German article, but it would often be mistaken as the verb 'to die' in English.

You may forward such requests in an own thread, established for the exact purpose.

The_Necromancer0:
Something broke for me on the mobile site, only the main page works. Whenever I click on a board or a thread it goes back to the desktop version.

Gnomi:
We had to change a lot of things because of new laws concerning privacy in germany. That's why the mobile version doesn't work atm.

Navigation

[0] Themen-Index

[*] Vorherige Sete

Zur normalen Ansicht wechseln