28. Mär 2024, 23:33 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Forum Improvements and Suggestions  (Gelesen 20591 mal)

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
Forum Improvements and Suggestions
« am: 15. Mai 2015, 10:15 »
Let us tell to administrators what is missing, what should be different or what is problematic on English forums?
And on the other hand - what do you like around Modding union forums? :)
Here is place for your suggestions and opinions. ;)

« Letzte Änderung: 6. Feb 2016, 22:48 von DieWalküre »

Tienety

• Gast
Re: Forums improvement
« Antwort #1 am: 17. Mai 2015, 18:33 »
Create of Hero, Angmar, Lorien, Imladris, Misty Mountains and Dwarves don't have their own section in edain suggestions forum. I think that the forum will be more transparent with this new sections.  8-)

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
  • Arise! Arise, Writers of KryPtik!
« Antwort #2 am: 30. Mai 2015, 14:52 »
There is something weird going on with the forum. Whenever I try to set it to show English boards only, it switches to what I think is the mobile version.
Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken! Shield shall be splintered! A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride, ride to ruin, and the worlds ending! FORTH EORLINGAS!

Simbyte

• Administrator
  • Schwanenritter
« Antwort #3 am: 30. Mai 2015, 15:42 »
That's weird, doesn't happen with me. Can anyone confirm?

Gliding o’er all, through all,   
Through Nature, Time, and Space,   
As a ship on the waters advancing,   
The voyage of the soul—not life alone,   
Death, many deaths I’ll sing.

- Walt Whitman, Leaves of Grass

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
« Antwort #4 am: 30. Mai 2015, 15:57 »
While I was trying to switch different variations so it happened me only once, but I can't find exact cause. 8-|
Edit: Everything works normally for me, currently. By the way Elite Kryptik you should have possibility to go back to "Full site" or not?
« Letzte Änderung: 30. Mai 2015, 16:35 von TiberiusOgden »

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
« Antwort #5 am: 30. Mai 2015, 17:51 »
Well I just left it on view all boards so mine is normal, except for it displaying all the boards I cant understand.
Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken! Shield shall be splintered! A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride, ride to ruin, and the worlds ending! FORTH EORLINGAS!

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
« Antwort #6 am: 2. Jun 2015, 19:46 »
I don't know what's going on with the website, but its gotten worse. It now randomly goes to the mobile version sometimes when I go to an English section, and I still cannot set it to view English boards only.

hoho96

• Verteidiger Morias
  • You Can not Hide!
« Antwort #7 am: 2. Jun 2015, 20:12 »
It works with me just perfect :\
Have you tried another browser?

Simbyte

• Administrator
  • Schwanenritter
« Antwort #8 am: 2. Jun 2015, 21:21 »
Are you using some browser extension for enhanced privacy?
Whether someone is using a mobile device is checked through the user agent. This user agent in combination with other information can also be used to track someone. So maybe yours is changed randomly to prevent such tracking.

Additionally, you may also try deleting all cookies regarding "modding-union". This is used to save the mobile status and may be corrupted somehow.

Gliding o’er all, through all,   
Through Nature, Time, and Space,   
As a ship on the waters advancing,   
The voyage of the soul—not life alone,   
Death, many deaths I’ll sing.

- Walt Whitman, Leaves of Grass

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
« Antwort #9 am: 3. Jun 2015, 08:57 »
I'll do a full internet cache sweep and try again.
EDIT: Thanks, that fixed it. Cheers!  ;)
« Letzte Änderung: 3. Jun 2015, 09:09 von Elite KryPtik »

ziqing

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #10 am: 11. Jul 2015, 02:42 »
Is there a place or any channels to argue about locked topics?

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
« Antwort #11 am: 11. Jul 2015, 09:04 »

Of course - this thread is quite universal. xD

ziqing

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #12 am: 11. Jul 2015, 15:20 »

Of course - this thread is quite universal. xD

One of my thread http://en.modding-union.com/index.php/topic,31299.0.html
is locked. I am not sure if it is because of oversized picture(I really have no idea if I inserted picture properly or not) or any other reasons.

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
« Antwort #13 am: 11. Jul 2015, 16:04 »
One of my thread http://en.modding-union.com/index.php/topic,31299.0.html
is locked. I am not sure if it is because of oversized picture(I really have no idea if I inserted picture properly or not) or any other reasons.

No - "thread closing" means that conversation is pointless, because team is satisfied with current design of Aragorn - in that case.

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
« Antwort #14 am: 24. Jul 2015, 17:08 »
I have a minor suggestion for us English speakers. It would be nice if when you set the forum to display English Only, and you hit latest posts, if it only displayed posts in English, rather than all the German ones mixed in as well.