28. Apr 2024, 12:22 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Power set of Galadriel  (Gelesen 2201 mal)

ziqing

• Gastwirt zu Bree
Power set of Galadriel
« am: 14. Jul 2015, 04:39 »
OK, the power set of Galadriel in my opinions, I think about that after discussions in another thread, but I don't want to paste it there and cause it locked.

(1)LV1: Ring of Nenya: Once activated, for 15 seconds heal all nearby allies slowly, cancelled all negative effects(poison, Nazgul's influence,etc) and extinguish fires nearby.

(2)LV3: Lady of Lorien: Passive, all hero near Galadriel collect experiences 10% faster; Unlock different power of Mallorn tree in Lv 3,5,7,10.

Lv 3: Fruits of Yavanna: For 10 seconds, all Mallorn trees with economic upgrades would generate 20% more resources, the leaves of trees will shine in golden.
Lv 5: Whispers of Estë: For 10 seconds, all Mallorn trees would generate a deep fog, healing nearby units, slow down the motion and power recharge of nearby enemy units.
Lv 7: Defence of Caras Galadhon: For 10 seconds, all Mallorn trees with lv 1 defence upgrades would provide 30% defense bonus for nearby allies, all trees with Lv 2 defence upgrades(with archers) deal double damages.
Lv 10: Girdle of Melian: For 10 seconds, all Mallorn trees are invulnerable, they would be surrounded by whirlwinds of golden leaves and throw every enemy units to sky(Remember the final power of Celeborn from 3.8.1)
   All these powers need recharge again once one of them is activated.

(3)Lv5: Gifts from Lorien: Strengthen other heroes, basically same as 3.8.1.

(4)Lv7: Light of Earendil: For 5 seconds, all nearby enemies flee with terrors, enemy heroes cann't use their power.

(5)Lv10: Cleansing the filthy: Like earthquake of Dwarves, this power will affect buildings in a large area, for 10 seconds decline enemy buildings armor for 66%, all
arrow towers cann't attack. The visual effect will be like Gloin's power of shaking the foundation.

Once acquired the ring, if she chooses to accept the ring and becomes the dark queen,
(1)Lv1: Foul vitality: the dark queen regain 50% of health, all units nearby(both friendly and enemy)slightly lose some health.

(2)Lv3: Queen of Darkness, passive, all friendly units nearby deal 25% more damage, but will give 20% of their experience to Dark Queen. Only one power of Mallorn tree
is available, all Mallorn trees generate dark fog for 15 seconds, damaging all enemies nearby and regaining health and healing nearby units by doing so.

(3)Lv5: Desperate Love: cast on one of enemy hero, enemy hero will fight for the dark queen for 15 seconds(uncontrollably) and give all experience to the dark queen.

(4)Lv7: Terror: For 10 seconds, all units except heroes(friendly and enemy) near dark queen are shocked(ignore the fearless), dark queen got a large area attack and 50% more defense.

(5)Lv10: Curses of Mandos: Cast in a large area, all buildings in this area are destroyed immediately, for 30 seconds these building slots cann't be used. However, the Dark Queen will lose 5% percent health for every building she destroyed.

If she declined rings and remain Lady Galadriel, Frodo and Sam will be summoned, won't mention their power here, her Lv7 power will become:

Lv 7, Might of light lady, Galadriel herself emits bright light, have the same effect of "Light of Earendil" and also make friendly units invulnerable for 5 seconds.

All her power and powers of Mallorn trees recharge 10% faster. She gains a magic shield just like Gandalf.

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
Re: Power set of Galadriel
« Antwort #1 am: 14. Jul 2015, 08:47 »
I suppose that normal Galadriel is more or less ready and personally I am quite satisfied.  8-| xD

By the way - wrong section. I've moved it to "general suggestions" ;)
« Letzte Änderung: 14. Jul 2015, 08:53 von TiberiusOgden »

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #2 am: 14. Jul 2015, 12:47 »
Yes, I am quite satisfied as well with her new concept; I probably prefer more, though, her previous knock back attack against units and heroes, since I find it more suitable and a special attack that has somehow become like her signature attack, symbolising her superior status as a mighty Elf from Valinor, comparing her to the other elven heroes (that attack and fight with swords or bows).
And I also hope that her attack against structures (whirl) will be really characteristic and well-made, with great graphical and sounding effects of storm, lightning and thunder  8-)

Also, if they implemented that 'little' but crucial addition, concerning Nenya and the structures of Lothlórien (Tree House), the concept would be almost perfect, and an intelligent compromise, since it is obvious that the Edain Team can't add and implement everyone's ideas or every concept from the lore or from the films  :)

ziqing

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #3 am: 14. Jul 2015, 15:26 »
I put it in the discussion thread because I don't want it to be locked because "Lorien faction hasn't been released yet, there is no point discussing it".

If the team has made up their mind, then I get no more opinions to express.

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #4 am: 14. Jul 2015, 15:37 »
I put it in the discussion thread because I don't want it to be locked because "Lorien faction hasn't been released yet, there is no point discussing it".

If the team has made up their mind, then I get no more opinions to express.

And that's why TiberiusOgden gently moved your thread here, to avoid this kind of problems  :)

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #5 am: 15. Jul 2015, 08:58 »
The "ordinary" Galadriel is just fine but howwherver her other Forms need some work on them! :)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."