29. Mär 2024, 12:09 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: funny, clever, unique stuff  (Gelesen 83481 mal)

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
Re: funny, clever, unique stuff
« Antwort #256 am: 6. Jun 2017, 21:43 »
The battle of the two Maiar, comprising the lyrics of the choir.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=yPsDmy7yEpU

Fine

• RPG Team
  • Wächter der Veste
  • Ich hab da ein ganz mieses Gefühl bei der Sache...
« Antwort #257 am: 13. Jun 2017, 21:10 »
Since this is Galadriel-related I thought you might like this, Walküre :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M17yXQYkhYg

There are more scenes of her kickassery in the full story trailer.
RPG:

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #258 am: 13. Jun 2017, 22:34 »
And you thought well! ;)

But I don't really know what to make of it. Did you notice that her name sounds similar to Galadriel's name in Quenya (the transposition of 'Galadriel')? What if the assassin were her in disguise, aimed at reliving the old good and wild days as Nerwen? xD

Fine

• RPG Team
  • Wächter der Veste
  • Ich hab da ein ganz mieses Gefühl bei der Sache...
« Antwort #259 am: 13. Jun 2017, 22:38 »
Yes, I also thought that "Eltariel" sounds suspiciously alike to "Alatariel"...

But Celebrimbor did not seem to recognize her. It remains to be seen if your theory turns out to be true.
RPG:

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #260 am: 13. Jun 2017, 22:54 »
Yes, that's quite suspicious, considering the wide variety of names that they could have picked for her. I hope they won't butcher the lore in regards of Galadriel too (such as a mysterious daughter of hers that suddenly comes forth or whatsoever). I knew that Galadriel had a valiant guard at her service; but I had missed the assassins... :P

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #261 am: 18. Jun 2017, 20:40 »
And then, in front of the vastness and great mazes of the Internet, you wonder how this kind of pictures can tread the ways of this world and who could ever conceive it :D

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #262 am: 6. Aug 2017, 02:14 »
Shield-maiden of Rohan. Of valiant and noble heart, she was author of the bravest deeds against a type of malice much older and stronger than her human skills.

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #263 am: 24. Sep 2017, 01:56 »
The epilogue of the Silmarillion, the very last page, tells the definitive fate of the greatest of the Istari, which coincides also with the end of the Third Age and Elven tales. Tolkien concludes the twilight of the third era of Arda by recalling Círdan's words at the arrival of the wizards, more than two millennia before. The Lord of the Havens, farsighted and wise, had foreseen the destiny of toil awaiting the mission of the Grey Wizard, alongside glory and success. He thus entrusts Mithrandir with Narya, the Ring of Fire, forged to rekindle minds to hope and valour, nourishing the sentiment of mankind which naturally rejects all sorts or prevarication or tyranny. Círdan foretells what is to be: as soon as Gandalf's mission in the world is fulfilled, the last grey ship shall depart from the Havens and the modern era of Arda shall eventually end.

One could not have finished such a wonderful book in a grander manner. The bible of Arda closes its tales with a paramount event taking place on the shores of the sundering sea. A sign. An omen. A marvellous coincidence... ;)

Zitat
Now all these things were achieved for the most part by the counsel and vigilance of Mithrandir, and in the last few days he was revealed as a lord of great reverence, and clad in white he rode into battle; but not until the time came for him to depart was it known that he had long guarded the Red Ring of Fire. At the first that Ring had been entrusted to Círdan, Lord of the Havens; but he had surrendered it to Mithrandir, for he knew whence he came and whither at last he would return.
‘Take now this Ring,’ he said; 'for thy labours and thy cares will be heavy, but in all it will support thee and defend thee from weariness. For this is the Ring of Fire, and herewith, maybe, thou shalt rekindle hearts to the valour of old in a world that grows chill. But as for me, my heart is with the Sea, and I will dwell by the grey shores, guarding the Havens until the last ship sails. Then I shall await thee.’

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #264 am: 18. Okt 2017, 01:13 »
Happy belated Valentine's Day :D

https://youtube.com/watch?v=pdZHfH8PGDU

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor

Shagrat

• Reisender nach Valinor
  • We are the... äh... THE KLATCHIAN FOREIGN LEGION

It was at the Survivor Series that the dark path of the Undertaker was born. It seems like an eternity ago that the demons of hell passed judgement on the mortal world and unleashed a creature of the night so powerful that the mention of it's very name sends shivers down to the spines of who oppose him
You look into the eyes of the Reaper and you'll see that your fate is sealed!

Sollten Banner und Avatar nicht Synchron sein, einfach mal mit Strg + F5 aktualisiern

Leiter des HdR-Matchup-Threads

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #267 am: 17. Nov 2017, 01:14 »

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #268 am: 19. Nov 2017, 02:04 »
The gallant High King and his valiant herald.

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #269 am: 30. Nov 2017, 02:48 »
A series of live appearances (very rare!) of Enya performing May It Be, the leading song of the Fellowship of the Ring.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=o8gfJvWNNo0