[en] The Prancing Pony > The Lord of the Rings

funny, clever, unique stuff

<< < (2/58) > >>

Elendils Cousin 3. Grades:

--- Zitat von: Adamin am 15. Mai 2015, 22:54 ---You rather he'd added Blackjack and Hooters? :P

--- Ende Zitat ---
I thought I'd give my own inner poet a shot. Turns out it wasn't too bad, since you seem to know where I'm coming from xD

Eandril:
Blackjack and Hooters would've made everything in these movies so much more enjoyable... [ugly]

Enough OT from me ;)

Shagrat:

--- Zitat von: Adamin am 15. Mai 2015, 22:54 ---You rather he'd added Blackjack and Hooters? :P

--- Ende Zitat ---
I'M MAKING MY OWN LOTR TRILOGY! WITH BLACKJACK AND HOOTERS! :D
and to be fair... something that completely gets ignored most of the time: PJ didn'T want to direct the Hobbit movies... but after the whole crap that delayed production happened del Toro jumped off so PJ HAD to take over

bookworm1138:
just a bit of interesting trivia I've heard about the LotR trilogy. Originally, Arwen was supposed to go with the Elvish army to Helm's Deep and fight with Aragorn (I shudder to think of the love triangle we'd have been forced to sit through a great deal of in Return of the King).

Less annoying would have been Sauron's battle with Aragorn at the Black Gate. Quite a departure from the books (but then again, so was the Elvish army at Helm's Deep, the Army of the Dead appearing at Pelennor Fields instead of Gondor's armies and the Evenstar - which is, apparently, a jewel from Aman that Olorin gave to Galadriel who had Celebrimbor forge it into what it is - shatter so easily, and other things), but it would have been interesting to see the battle.

Adamin:
Todays Sir Christopher Lees 93rd birthday by the way. God bless this magnificent man stays with us for as many years as possible.

Navigation

[0] Themen-Index

[#] Nächste Seite

[*] Vorherige Sete

Zur normalen Ansicht wechseln