16. Apr 2024, 17:40 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Aragorn's final leadership  (Gelesen 4313 mal)

ziqing

• Gastwirt zu Bree
Aragorn's final leadership
« am: 17. Mai 2015, 19:52 »
Anyone also agrees we need a better leadership for King Elessar?
I think the bonus for statue is not very useful, the discount for heroes is also not that useful in the late game when Aragorn reaches level 10.
Maybe some bonus and discount for elite units could be considered?

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
Re: Aragorn's final leadership
« Antwort #1 am: 17. Mai 2015, 20:09 »
Good idea start thread about it ;)

I think the bonus for statue is not very useful
Especially when player doesn't use statues. xD

Well, such function have dwelling houses, we have to find something different. 8-|

« Letzte Änderung: 17. Mai 2015, 20:21 von TiberiusOgden »

ziqing

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #2 am: 17. Mai 2015, 20:25 »
Good idea start thread about it ;)

I think the bonus for statue is not very useful
Especially when player doesn't use statues. xD

Well, such function have dwelling houses, we have to find something different. 8-|

What about reducing command points cost? And also some experience or recovery bonus?

Edit: Actually one of my original thought is when Aragorn is crowned king, Denethor will die and Aragron could enter the Citadel and perform some similar but improved ability
« Letzte Änderung: 17. Mai 2015, 20:28 von TiberiusOgden »

Lord of Mordor

• Edain Ehrenmember
  • Bewahrer des roten Buches
« Antwort #3 am: 21. Mai 2015, 20:53 »
I'm not a big fan of Aragorn's current leadership bonus, so any ideas are welcome here :) It's not possible to lower the command point cost of units though.
Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul,
Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul
Richtlinien für Edain-Vorschläge
I Edain Suggestion Guidelines

ziqing

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #4 am: 22. Mai 2015, 02:22 »
I am not sure if that is possible for the engine, after the cornation of aragorn, Denethor will disappear, King Elessar could enter the Citadel and perform similar but better ability like(1) use Palantir more frequently (2) decorate units in an area so they get Numenoreans captain (3) increase the income of one economical building without side effect (4) for some short time barrack and range could produce Gondor and Rohan infantry with banner carrier fast... when he resides in the Citadel, he has this effect such as 30% discount for heroes and enhance the effect of statue...When he is in the battlefield he reduce the recharge time of Gondor heroes' abilities and make them regenerate faster. You could also make "Elendil" and blade master as one ability...
But that makes him a little OP I guess

Sir_Stig

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #5 am: 22. Mai 2015, 15:29 »
I like your idea

jcaramhir

• Bilbos Festgast
  • I am the Eye of thee, to whom they bounty to thee.
« Antwort #6 am: 30. Mai 2015, 12:06 »
Same here  8-)

"Shre nazg golûgranu kilmi-nudu
Ombi kuzddûrbagu gundum-ishi!

"Three rings for the elven kings under the sky
Seven for the dwarf-lords in their halls of stone"

ziqing

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #7 am: 30. Mai 2015, 17:03 »
Actually, now I am thinking maybe we should give Aragorn leadership from the beginning, enhance his leadership during his journey
Strider: Hero leadership, enhance nearby hero recovery rate
Rohan Form:  +Hero leadership, fasten nearby hero recharge rate
Gondor form: +25% attack and 50% defense for nearby Gondor units, fear resistence, this leadership will cancel the leadership of Bromir an Faramir

Bogdan Hmel

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #8 am: 17. Jul 2015, 19:50 »
I have a suggestion. Replace Aragorn's ability to ride a horse. Add something more interesting and useful, such as leadership. It seems to me that the latter's ability at level 10 ineffective for the great King Elessar.
 Aragorn will go from the hero killer to the great king and get closer to the end of the useful leadership skills.
  I propose to replace the ability "ride / dismount" on the leadership bonus for the heroes. Recently skill( on 10 level) can give leadership to the troops, fearlessness and passive healing all surrounding units(We know that the hand of the king heal).

ziqing

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #9 am: 17. Jul 2015, 19:57 »
I have a suggestion. Replace Aragorn's ability to ride a horse. Add something more interesting and useful, such as leadership. It seems to me that the latter's ability at level 10 ineffective for the great King Elessar.
 Aragorn will go from the hero killer to the great king and get closer to the end of the useful leadership skills.
  I propose to replace the ability "ride / dismount" on the leadership bonus for the heroes. Recently skill( on 10 level) can give leadership to the troops, fearlessness and passive healing all surrounding units(We know that the hand of the king heal).
Glad to know other player holds similar opinions, I have started several threads concerning Aragorn in this section
http://forum.modding-union.com/index.php/topic,31281.0.html
http://forum.modding-union.com/index.php/topic,31289.0.html

Bogdan Hmel

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #10 am: 19. Jul 2015, 15:36 »
I want to answer Elendril in a closed topic of perjured Aragorn.
 I think you are too fixated on the distribution of the role of heroes. Because of this lost interest in many heroes,  because of the specific character of role hero can not add a lot of very interesting abilities.
Not very nice when you buy the hero of 2500, and he is killed by two groups of ordinary soldiers. Or vice versa. Hero, which stands 3,000 die from the hero killer who stands 1200.
I'm not against the heroes of specialization,  but do not need to do so strict distribution. We are not playing in RPG, right?  :)

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
« Antwort #11 am: 19. Jul 2015, 16:22 »
I think you are too fixated on the distribution of the role of heroes. Because of this lost interest in many heroes,  because of the specific character of role hero can not add a lot of very interesting abilities.
It isn't true, roles for heroes are represented primarily through two - or three skills or through counters. So it's only improvement for their characters, it isn't so crucial. The main point of roles is better strategy and that many of heroes will finally have purpose (which wasn't so obvious in vanilla game or in previous version).

Not very nice when you buy the hero of 2500, and he is killed by two groups of ordinary soldiers. Or vice versa. Hero, which stands 3,000 die from the hero killer who stands 1200.
But that's what I am talking about. You have use them wisely. By the way, if you want, you can add some comment here: http://en.modding-union.com/index.php/topic,31139.0.html

I'm not against the heroes of specialization,  but do not need to do so strict distribution.
Again - just discuss it here: http://en.modding-union.com/index.php/topic,30866.0.html  ;)