28. Mär 2024, 20:29 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Missing civilisations  (Gelesen 2821 mal)

Raguse

• Hobbit
Missing civilisations
« am: 19. Mai 2015, 12:23 »
Hello everyone!

Before everything else, I have to precise that i'm a total Edain novice: first game(s), first installation, etc, etc. So, i'm not familiar with the game mechanism and i apologize in advance in case if my question is redundant or irrelevant!

My problem is simple: I only have access to a few panel of civilisations: Gondor, Rohan, Isengard and Mordor. No elven (I understood that the faction was divided in Lòrien and Rivendell), no Dwarfs (no problem :p), no Goblins (and that is a really, really important issue for me): the list (in skirmish and war mode, for player and IA) only have these 4. The rest of the mod seems to be perfectly functionnal.

In terms of config', the mod seems to be perfectly installed, on a clean BFME2 (1.6 vanilla, 2.01 RotWK, no mods).

Thank you in advance, and like our friend Fangorn once said, "Barrrrrroum"!

Gnomi

• Administrator
  • Bewahrer des roten Buches
Re: Missing civilisations
« Antwort #1 am: 19. Mai 2015, 12:34 »
http://www.moddb.com/mods/edain-mod/news/edain-40-our-plans-for-2015

This is just a demo and ehterefore doesn't have all factions available. The missing factions will be added in small packages in the future. :)

Raguse

• Hobbit
Re: Missing civilisations
« Antwort #2 am: 19. Mai 2015, 13:26 »
Oops, my bad!  :o

Thank for the response rapidity!