28. Mär 2024, 09:44 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Default "ISENGARD" Map?  (Gelesen 4320 mal)

CosmicPanda

• Bilbos Festgast
Default "ISENGARD" Map?
« am: 19. Mai 2015, 20:02 »
Hey, Edain team and casual players!

I was wondering if it would be at all possible to impliment another Isengard map. Personally the look and feel of 'Isengard Cursed' is pretty neat, however, it feels as though it is ALWAYS in favour of the fortress player.

I would love to see a NEW Isengard map, perhaps just an updated version of the one from BFME2, with tress, and no orc-like industry. I understand this is only a minor issue, and to be honest it's really not a problem. I just think it would be great to see another Isengard map! :)

CosmicPanda

AmosVogel

• Gastwirt zu Bree
Re: Default "ISENGARD" Map?
« Antwort #1 am: 1. Sep 2015, 21:04 »
Like this?

http://www.moddb.com/mods/westernesse/images/orthanc#imagebox

But im not sure if its compatible with Edain.
"Viva México"

Ish EAsiah

• Hobbit
  • Ishvala Ur vedi devalar Ishtari Indra dharma ohm
« Antwort #2 am: 2. Sep 2015, 15:30 »
awesome really great :)
wish to play to that map

Hail the Eye of thee, hallowed be thy name, the Nebirian come, thy will be done in Ea.

"Ash Burz-Durbagu burzum-ishi
Daghburz-ishi makha gulshu darulu"

Fredius

• Edain Betatesting
  • Galadhrim
  • It's good to be evil
« Antwort #3 am: 2. Sep 2015, 18:54 »
The mod where that map is from is recently declared dead, but you can PM the mod leader to upload the map somewhere if you wish ;). This is the mod leader on Revora: http://forums.revora.net/user/20811-iren-hawnetyne/