16. Apr 2024, 19:29 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Amon sul  (Gelesen 5136 mal)

jiraiyathegallent

• Thain des Auenlandes
Amon sul
« am: 20. Mai 2015, 04:18 »
alright heres a new map recreated amon sul better than ever it has a lot of special features patrolling guards that defend the fort when the enemy breaks the main gate,hidden ambush units which well is pretty straight forward they ambush haha, reinforcements which aren't properly fixed yet  :D rainy weather, you play as arnor and the sky gets darkened when the enemy makes it to certain points in the fort to add effect  ;) .there are 2 versions 1 with 2 main gates the other with 1. i don't know what one i should use though any advice would be great  :P here are some pics http://imgur.com/a/VZtl1

EDIT: so im coming up blank on what to do maybe the maps done but there are a few fixes also if anyone knows how to make things like the rivendell walkways destructible that would be great
« Letzte Änderung: 21. Mai 2015, 08:30 von jiraiyathegallent »
ha ha ha...... im not human anymore either,these tears of blood overflowing with rage....i went from sannin to sage! the hermit sage of mount myobuku! i am master JIRAIYA!

hoho96

• Verteidiger Morias
  • You Can not Hide!
Re: Amon sul
« Antwort #1 am: 20. Mai 2015, 07:11 »
Looks sweet^^
I would add one more settlement outside. And take out a couple of those civilian buildings and make them build plots instead because honestly there aren't many plots for a fortress  (6 is barely the same as on camps). I would try to fit maybe 9 plots in total considering how crowded the fortress is.

jiraiyathegallent

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #2 am: 20. Mai 2015, 07:28 »
there is actually 8 build plots and a expansion plot thing in the other part of the fort thanks for replying hoho you are a great map maker amazing even all up 11 build plots though
ha ha ha...... im not human anymore either,these tears of blood overflowing with rage....i went from sannin to sage! the hermit sage of mount myobuku! i am master JIRAIYA!

Adamin

• Edain Ehrenmember
  • Vala
  • Und das Alles ohne einen einzigen Tropfen Rum!
« Antwort #3 am: 20. Mai 2015, 09:38 »
The walls look pretty bulky, yet kinda cool. If anything, it really looks like a sturdy bastion. ^^

jiraiyathegallent

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #4 am: 20. Mai 2015, 10:02 »
 :D haha yes. im trying to make it so when you break the walls you can go through it but the rivendell walkway is A ) unbreakable/untargetable and B ) cant go underneath a raised one so im trying to think of a alternative

DrHouse93

• Elronds Berater
« Antwort #5 am: 20. Mai 2015, 14:30 »
That's really nice! I always wanted to rework Amon Sul, since almost all the vanilla fortresses made by EA are pretty lame. Keep up the good work^^

NetoD20

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • BAN-KAI! Tear off... Golden Demon Slayer Jizõ!!!
« Antwort #6 am: 31. Mai 2015, 22:25 »
The map is amazing.
But for the criticism, my problem with your map is the same one I have with a lot of Edain fortress maps. I belive that fortress maps should have at least three players outside the fortress in order to give the fortress player a hard time fighting multiple enemies, after all he has a fortification. I believe people who play against AI will agree with me on the matter, even though AI has improved a lot with Edain 4.
So my suggestion is expand the map and add one more player outside Amon Sûl, but try not to put it in place of the outpost flag, they're precious for invading armies.
Two gate is nice.

jiraiyathegallent

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #7 am: 1. Jun 2015, 01:34 »
i see what you mean nato however i have tested this map a lot lol and when i had played in the fort i had been outnumbered and surrounded quite abit of times i had played the 2 gates or the 1 gates are u to you on what you decide im gonna try release this map soon as possibe