[en] The English RPG Forum > RPG Library

Annals of Aman

<< < (2/90) > >>

Linwe:
Okay, thank you :D

By the way, is the film good?

bookworm1138:
Depending on your definition of "good."

For me, an avid fan of the Norse tradition, the Thor movies were hard to watch, especially what they did to Loki.

As far as the remake Clash of the Titans go, if you like God of War-style deicide with Liam McIntyre [uglybunti], I mean Andy Whitfield [uglybunti], no, actually Sam Worthington (who looks exactly like the three mentioned above, and even acts in the same Jason Statham-style of over-used anti-hero) playing a low-brow, hard-nosed anti-hero who hates everyone and everything, especially the gods (because that's "in" nowadays: I've even seen Tolkien fans state that the Ban of the Valar was wrong and the Kings Men were justified in trying to take the Undying Lands by force), where CG graphics are emphasized over story, then maybe it is "good"

Ealendril der Dunkle:
Back to topic please. Thanks.

Walküre:

--- Zitat von: Ealendril am 26. Mai 2015, 18:25 ---Such a great post around here. *Thumbs up*

--- Ende Zitat ---

Thank you  :)

--- Zitat von: Linwe am 26. Mai 2015, 19:01 ---Many of these pictures are nit from the lord of the rings, but seen us, like a "real-life"-fil, when this is so, witch film is it?

--- Ende Zitat ---

--- Zitat von: hoho96 am 26. Mai 2015, 19:31 ---I think a couple are from THOR ;)

--- Ende Zitat ---

--- Zitat von: TiberiusOgden am 26. Mai 2015, 19:38 ---
--- Zitat von: Linwe am 26. Mai 2015, 19:01 ---witch film is it?

--- Ende Zitat ---

Thor and Thor: The Dark World.
Clash of the Titans as well.

--- Ende Zitat ---

Exactly :) Some of them were taken from the two films of Thor, some from LOTR, some were picked here and there from DeviantArt and the other ones are from Clash of the Titans; the latter was the only film I knew in which there were scenes of god-like creatures sat together in council, and the characters of the Valar were actually inspired by the Olympic Gods about their powers, but definitely not about their psychological behaviour  :P

Adamin:
Indeed there are a lot of great Silmarillion pieces on DeviantArt. I think miy favourit one is this:

(It plays in Aman, so it basically is on topic... :P)

Navigation

[0] Themen-Index

[#] Nächste Seite

[*] Vorherige Sete

Zur normalen Ansicht wechseln