18. Apr 2024, 03:00 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Recruitment of heroes  (Gelesen 1300 mal)

ziqing

• Gastwirt zu Bree
Recruitment of heroes
« am: 22. Mai 2015, 02:46 »
I always think there should be some diversity about the approach of recruiting heroes. For now I am kind of happy with Rohan and Isengard, but for Gondor and Mordor, some heroes are unusual to be recruited such as Imrahil, Witchking and khamul which requires fortress.
I was thinking about: make Imrahil and Aragorn only be approachable through summon power, like after you get the power southern reinforcements, Imrahil  will arrive at battlefield with the next wave of reinforcements, and will lv 5 when he firstly appear, Aragorn will be summoned with grey company but will stay permanently, her will be lv 7 and already get gondor armour(I always think we should leave his ranger form to Imladris and hauberk form with Rohan). And maybe Gandalf could also be summoned by the power white wizard.
You could also change the power "three hunter" of Rohan, which will summon only  Aragorn with hauberk and make him stay a little longer and could level up(since Rohan already get enough and all kinds of heroes), make Gimli and Legolas his "guard" which could be summoned as a ability. This Rohan aragorn should be a unit supporter(with leadership for eliven warriors)/hero killer type
About witchking and khamul, I also think they should be more approachable but haven't got any idea yet. That troll hero of mordor is also not very approachable in my opinions

Gnomi

• Administrator
  • Bewahrer des roten Buches
Re: Recruitment of heroes
« Antwort #1 am: 22. Mai 2015, 09:53 »
Summoned Heroes won't stay at their level after they've died. So all the summoned heroes will always loose all their experience. (additionally they won't be reviveable in the fortress)