19. Apr 2024, 01:24 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Change The free Orcs Producing times+Extra features for different usage of ORCs  (Gelesen 1765 mal)

LordMaus

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
The reason why I make my 2nd suggestion at http://forum.modding-union.com/ to emphasize what mordor lacks right now :

At 3.8.1 patch, at least I was feeling mordor's power and fighting spirit on the battlefield at early or mid games, especially at the end game. I believe that there are many players who think like me too. But at 4.0 patch, I cannot feel the same feeling/power/fighting spirit as 3.8.1 patch :/

For example ( 4.0 pacth ) :
If you cannot get or hold x6 slave settlements then you can get your spear and archery orc troops so easily in the battle; because thy cost so much. Thus, it makes me to think  about " Free ORCs " efficient usage on the battlefield against other faction and the upgraded " Rohan, Isengard, Gondor " units !!!

1)
Please make "Free ORCs of Dol Guldur and Minas Morgul"s ORCs Producing times a bit faster than normal Orc barrack's Free ORCs.

Free Orcs Producing Times should be like this :
Dol Dulgur < Minas Morgul < Normal orc barracks

Why ? Because

*Dol Duldur ORCs are a rushing style ORCs army that they will fight with your enemies with their heavy armors with their poisonous blades for giving more damage. Thus, Dol Dulgur's Free ORCs should have less " Free Orcs Producing Times ".

*Minas Morgul ORCs are much disciplined and very heavy armor ( but their attacks are not stronger ) than Dol Duldur ORCs. Thus, Minas Morgul's Free ORCs Producing Times should have a little more than Dol Dulgur's Free ORCs Producing Times.

*The ORCs from the barracks, these orcs mainly wild orcs and these orcs are very very weak at every stages of the game ( early,mid,end games ) and very less disciplined than fortresses' orcs too; so these Free ORCs of orc barracks should have the longest " Free ORCsProducing Times " at normal orc barracks. However, these single orc troops should contain more orcs than other Minas Morgul and Dol Dulgur's Free ORCs too ( to make a fair game play at early and early mid games ).

2)
You might realized this too that " even the normal or fortress or cirith ungol's black uruks and orcs are not very affected ( after a while ) against " Isengard/Rohan/Gondor "s mid and end game normal units and upgraded units. Thus,

*Would you add a little more stats and health to the ORCs of Mordor please ? thank you.

3)
If it is possible would you make orcs' weapons/armors more apparent ? For example :

* " Would you make orcs' spears a little more longer  ? At current versions, they look like very small.

Please do not forget to make some feedbacks and comments to my both suggestions posts, thank you^^.

NOte: this is my 1st suggestion, it is very detailed too with nice ideas and suggestions for Mordor at Edain Mod 4.0 demo^^.
http://forum.modding-union.com/index.php/topic,30590.0.html
« Letzte Änderung: 22. Mai 2015, 13:31 von LordMaus »

The Dark Lord

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
orc prices are too high for weak orcs if you want to be strong you need a subfaction and  that cost 3000 a bit much if you ask me and its take quit a long time for those weak free orcs summend they should get a bit little less spawn time