28. Apr 2024, 00:18 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Gandalf (Arnor)  (Gelesen 46622 mal)

CragLord

• Gast
Re: Gandalf (Arnor)
« Antwort #45 am: 8. Aug 2015, 21:41 »
Flame of Anor fits nicely.
P.S. I am just suggested about staff animation when Arnor Gandalf casts this spell :
Maybe I first here wrote Flame of Ûdun, but this name has no sense as you all concluded already.

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #46 am: 8. Aug 2015, 21:45 »
What about "Flame of Anor" ? ..  8-)

It's definitely better  :)
'Anor' is the Sun, thus the remnant of the golden Light of Laurelin, one of the Two Trees  ;)
flame of anor sounds good  :)

Linhir

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • Inga mektar e Endamar.
« Antwort #47 am: 8. Aug 2015, 22:21 »
Or... flame of Narya.  8-|

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
« Antwort #48 am: 8. Aug 2015, 22:23 »
flame of Narya.  8-|
No, Cirdan is bearer of Narya in Edain universe. Three elvish rings are really elvish. :P

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #49 am: 8. Aug 2015, 22:32 »

Maybe I first here wrote Flame of Ûdun, but this name has no sense as you all concluded already.

Then, we can absolve Tiberius, and convey all our criticism to you, CragLord  :D

Linhir

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • Inga mektar e Endamar.
« Antwort #50 am: 8. Aug 2015, 22:34 »
Oh right, flame of Arnor then. And i think, this version of Gandalf, should have boost to moralne, for all units and heroes. ;)

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
« Antwort #51 am: 8. Aug 2015, 22:41 »
this version of Gandalf
Gandalf for Arnor must be mass slayer like Gandalf for Gondor. Roles should correspond. We are only trying to find different skills for him in order to be more attractive and different than his Gondor counterpart. :)

Linhir

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • Inga mektar e Endamar.
« Antwort #52 am: 8. Aug 2015, 22:44 »
I know, but for now, he has only 3 skills, it can be implemented two more! And Gandalf's greatest power is power of growing hope ang courage in hearts! So some kind of leadership will fit him. ;)

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
« Antwort #53 am: 8. Aug 2015, 22:48 »
he has only 3 skills
Just check the first page.

Linhir

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • Inga mektar e Endamar.
« Antwort #54 am: 8. Aug 2015, 23:00 »
Oh, right. I was about to do it, but suddenly forgot it. :P

Done! And... i don't think he should have a horse in Arnor version. It's just... bites with my imagining of Arnor's "Grey Wanderer" as he was called.

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #55 am: 8. Aug 2015, 23:05 »

Done! And... i don't think he should have a horse in Arnor version. It's just... bites with my imagining of Arnor's "Grey Wanderer" as he was called.

But Gandalf's nature, at that time, was definitely closer to the one of a Wandering Pilgrim, compared to his in the War of the Ring.
He had been just arrived in Middle Earth at that time, and, as for all the Istari, did great and long journeys through the World, to somehow recollect part of his past Knowledge.

GANDALF NEEDS A HORSE  8-)

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #56 am: 8. Aug 2015, 23:12 »

But Gandalf's nature, at that time, was definitely closer to the one of a Wandering Pilgrim, compared to his in the War of the Ring.
He had been just arrived in Middle Earth at that time, and, as for all the Istari, did great and long journeys through the World, to somehow recollect part of his past Knowledge.

GANDALF NEEDS A HORSE  8-)

agree walk a horse is a must have for gandalf

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #57 am: 22. Aug 2015, 12:01 »
Gandalf most certainly should have a Mount/Horse cuz we all know who is his Horse and it is something iconinc for Gandalf to have "that" Horse! :) I think that the Grey Piligrim deserves his stead no matter in which Faction he is,the stead should be there! :)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

Gnomi

• Administrator
  • Bewahrer des roten Buches
« Antwort #58 am: 22. Aug 2015, 12:29 »
You know that shadowfax was a 'present' ot Theoden while the war of the ring and he did NOT have it at the time of Arnor?^^

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #59 am: 22. Aug 2015, 12:42 »
On that I know and agree but my point was that he is called the Grey Peligrim and is know for all his travels around Middle Earth so I tihnk he had a Horse most of the time,I do not think that he travels around the Globe on foot forfew thousand years :D
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."