17. Mai 2024, 05:40 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Umfrage

Which female angmar champion do you want?

Vampire
7 (26.9%)
Spy/Scout
3 (11.5%)
Sorceress
10 (38.5%)
Swordswoman
6 (23.1%)

Stimmen insgesamt: 25

Autor Thema: New Angmar Champion  (Gelesen 8358 mal)

hoho96

• Verteidiger Morias
  • You Can not Hide!
Re: New Angmar Champion
« Antwort #15 am: 26. Jul 2015, 11:45 »
She would be a descendant of the terrible Vampires led by Sauron in the First Age.

Could she be Sauron's forgotten daughter?! OMG!! The most ground breaking new in Middle Earth since the Last Alliance!!!
 [uglybunti]

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #16 am: 26. Jul 2015, 13:08 »

Could she be Sauron's forgotten daughter?! OMG!! The most ground breaking new in Middle Earth since the Last Alliance!!!
 [uglybunti]

Yes  :P
Of him and Thuringwethil the Maia, his servant/girlfriend  :)

hoho96

• Verteidiger Morias
  • You Can not Hide!
« Antwort #17 am: 26. Jul 2015, 13:53 »
Waw, that picture nailed it!

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #18 am: 26. Jul 2015, 14:11 »
Waw, that picture nailed it!

But do not let yourself be fooled by her fine appearance  :)

The true form of the Ainur resembles and corresponds to their inner essence and nature (good or evil); she was one of the most feared and dreadful Maia of Beleriand, so this is probably her true form.

She's nice, isn't she  [ugly]

Raptor6

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #19 am: 26. Jul 2015, 18:05 »
[/spoiler]

She's nice, isn't she  [ugly]

Hey, that's TurnerMohan's artwork! He's really good at drawing orcs to, though I still prefer the Weta's references to an extent.

Raptor6

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #20 am: 1. Sep 2015, 19:54 »
I've decided that this hero should be a jack of all traits! A sorceress who can change into a bat or summon a hoard of bats and is a swordswoman.

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #21 am: 2. Sep 2015, 03:09 »
I've decided that this hero should be a jack of all traits! A sorceress who can change into a bat or summon a hoard of bats and is a swordswoman.

I voted for the concept of a Sorceress, and I think it would be the wisest solution  :)

It could be interesting finding a kind of compromise among those three concepts (Vampire, Sorceress and Swordswoman), also because the results of the poll are quite even.
But, as I have already written in my previous comments, I don't really like the idea of a shape shifting Vampire in the Third Age, as it would be, I think, quite anachronistic and not lore accurate, being it a strong and deep reference to the First Age, that rightly and legitimately belongs only to Gorthaur in the Edain Mod.

That's why, I think, you should focus more on Sorcery or Black Magic, something that Angmar was very famous and feared about.
It's not a coincidence that the Ruler of this Realm is known as the 'Witch-king'.
« Letzte Änderung: 2. Sep 2015, 03:13 von DieWalküre »