1. Mai 2024, 21:08 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Improvements for Beorn/Beornings  (Gelesen 18115 mal)

Tienety

• Gast
Improvements for Beorn/Beornings
« am: 24. Mai 2015, 12:20 »
I think it is a pity that Grimbeorn was removed from the mod in this update:
http://www.moddb.com/mods/edain-mod/news/the-road-to-edain-40-queer-lodgings

Beorn does not fit for Lorien. Beorn died some time before the War of the Ring began. Frodo, Sam and Beorn can't be together in one faction. This is in contradiction with the books.   8-|
Beorn should be the only for dwarves faction in the spellbook. Grimbeorn should be a leader of beornigs in Lorien, like in book.  :D

http://tolkiengateway.net/wiki/Beorn
http://tolkiengateway.net/wiki/Grimbeorn

I know that the Edain team does not like Beorn appearance from the hobbit films.
I think that Beorn should have this Concept Art design:

Beorn in this picture looks more like in described from book. Also this design has the face of an actor Mikael Persbrandt who portrays Beorn in the Hobbit films. Grimbeorn for Lorien can have old Grimbeorn model from 3.8.1.
So, Grimbeorn and Beorn will be in the mod. Not only Beorn with old Grimbeorn model.  8-)

What do you think about this idea? ;)
« Letzte Änderung: 24. Mai 2015, 12:35 von Tienety »

Adrigabbro

• Gesandter der Freien Völker
Re: Grimbeorn and Beorn
« Antwort #1 am: 24. Mai 2015, 15:23 »
I particularly agree with the Grimbeorn part. Beorn was no more in the WotR and in addition, Grimbeorn played an important role during the war.

"That still only counts as one!"

Tienety

• Gast
« Antwort #2 am: 27. Mai 2015, 18:01 »
I particularly agree with the Grimbeorn part. Beorn was no more in the WotR and in addition, Grimbeorn played an important role during the war.

Exactly, Grimbeorn is a leader of beornigs in time of War of the Ring.
It's funny that movie Azog is a different person with other names in mod. Because he is dead in the hobbit book. But Beorn, Frodo and Sam will fight together against enemies in Lorien.  xD

Adamin

• Edain Ehrenmember
  • Vala
  • Und das Alles ohne einen einzigen Tropfen Rum!
« Antwort #3 am: 27. Mai 2015, 18:38 »
Sounds like a good idea.

hoho96

• Verteidiger Morias
  • You Can not Hide!
« Antwort #4 am: 27. Mai 2015, 21:32 »
I personally support this idea. And actually it makes much more sense now that we're kind of filtering the "dead" heroes during different time periods.

CragLord

• Gast
Improvements for Beorn/Beornings
« Antwort #5 am: 1. Aug 2015, 18:22 »
Dwarves are last added faction, and I presume team now works hard to remove bugs mainly from this faction and firstly trying to improve graphical/soundsets/model/etc in Dwarven faction. Because of that, I am starting this discussion.
So I am concern about Beornings.(I know that their main building will be added in Lothlórien faction, so, in some way, they (I mean, their race) will be part of Lothlórien faction, so I start this before Lothlórien is added in beta, and because of Dwarven Powers Meni this also concerns dwarven faction, so now is good time for their improvement.) Totally agree with Tienety about Lore aspects he introduced earlier in topic: http://en.modding-union.com/index.php/topic,31046.0.html , and no doubt team will change that.  :) (About Beorn/Grimbeorn switching.  :) )
Currently in game we have Grimbeorn's model which is used for Beorn:
This model will probably be used for Grimbeorn in Lothlórien faction, and I must suggest new model for Beorn. (Anyway, Grimbeorn's model doesn't fit in Beorn's description.) In PJ's Hobbit:DoS movie, Mikael Persbrandt was acting Beorn (In human form), and we got next representation:
I really don't like this look in general, there wasn't beard,(full beard) color of hair was wrong, etc. (I can't say that I didn't like some details like that crazy back fur. :))
Anyway, concerning human form model from book we have next:
"He is a skin-changer. He changes his skin; sometimes he is a huge black bear, sometimes he is a great strong black-haired man with huge arms and a great beard. ... Later in book text:
Standing near was a huge man with a thick black beard and hair, and great bare arms and legs with knotted muscles. He was clothed in a tunic of wool down to his knees, and was leaning on a large axe".
Perfect matching of this description (In my opinion):
So while I was analysing description from book, I found that current Beoringer's model from game (almost completely) fits that description:
I am not suggesting taking this model for Beorn (This is global Beoringer's model, but in general maybe this model should get another hair/beard colour, because black is reserved for Beorn, maybe dark brown/brown/light brown...), I just want to say that Beorn's hair and beard must be black. Also he must be physically greater than other Beorings in that summon power. This ascertainment is justified from other part of book text:
"Through many generations, the descendants of Beorn were like him skin-changers, able to take the shape of a bear. Some of Beorn's descendants were grim like him and even "bad", but none of them matched Beorn in size and strength".
Anyway, he isn't one of the main characters in the book, but he is central figure in this "Beornings" race, so he deserves some good model (About Beornings: they are race which shares their ancestry with people of Rohan and people of Dale. They were just taller and stronger. It is presumed that they belong to third Edain house, House of Hador. Links: http://lotr.wikia.com/wiki/Beorning,http://tolkiengateway.net/wiki/Beornings).
I also suggest same look like Tienety suggested becase I think this look is nice and only change it needs is real BLACK beard&hair and maybe just tunic when we speak about clothes:
But maybe it would be nice to dispense cape (For diference in relation to the other Beornings, and current human form model of Grimbeorn) and to nicely done that clothes. (Tunic from third spoiler.) :) Of course weapon stays same: Great axe, and nice area splash/knockback damage.
Weapon suggestion:
or
On first picture is design of axe which is used in movie. On second picture is some design I found interesting. :)

Now we come to the point why I posted this comment. That is mainly because of BEAR FORM.
I really find current bear model in game poor. I am not trying to offend anyone or to blame, I know that is model of bear from vanila and it existed from BFME I, also know that team worked on that model already, added attack and other things, I am not ungrateful kid or some troll here. I am just looking for improvement of bear form, picking/making some new model for Beorn/Grimbeorn/Beornings Bear Form.
Current look in game:
They look like cute confused group of bears. :)
If this model is hard to improve then maybe you could create new unique model for Beorn/Grimbeorn bear form? (Other Beornings can stay a group of teddy bears. :) )
Currently in game Beorn is using also Grimbeorn's bear form:
I agree about that fur colour for Grimbeorn's bear shape. Don't know why, maybe I simply connect that colour with appearance of Grimbeorn at Tolkien Gateway : http://www.tolkiengateway.net/wiki/Grimbeorn, and simply to say I find that silver/gray colour of fur unique for him. :P
But when we speak about Beorn's bear form, he needs to be Big (Gigantic) Black Bear!
More text from book:
"I cannot tell you much more, though that ought to be enough. Some say that he is a bear descended from the great and ancient bears of the mountains that lived there before the giants came. Others say that he is a man descended from the first men who lived before Smaug or the other dragons came into this part of the world, and before the goblins came into the hills out of the North. I cannot say, though I fancy the last is the true tale. He is not the sort of person to ask questions of."
Great and ancient bears were his forebears.(Maybe!) Enough for me. Anyway, this isn't only description of his gigatic size and power. Saving that description for later.
Now lets see some of movie interpretations/appearances of this bear form:
This was nice bear shape, but not too much information about colour, in first picture colour was indefinably in that light reflection, second also, just it was in middle of night, no soo much light. On first picture we see that muscular shape, stong build, on second a lot of scars, eye colour.
More pictures:
Ok, here we see that almost black fur colour. :D
And here we see this is muscular, fat, very big bear with lot of scars. Its colour is dark, almost black. I must say it fits in that gigantic description with black fur, which was represented by Tolkien himself.
All of those pictures were from PJ's movie Hobbit:DoS.
Now lets take a look at last description from Hobbit book, it is epic description of Beorn when he arrived at battle:
"In that last hour Beorn himself had appeared — no one knew how or from where. He came alone, and in bear’s shape; and he seemed to have grown almost to giant-size in his wrath. The roar of his voice was like drums and guns; and he tossed wolves and goblins from his path like straws and feathers. He fell upon their rear, and broke like a clap of thunder through the ring. The dwarves were making a stand still about their lords upon a low rounded hill. Then Beorn stooped and lifted Thorin, who had fallen pierced with spears, and bore him out of the fray. Swiftly he returned and his wrath was redoubled, so that nothing could withstand him, and no weapon seemed to bite upon him. He scattered the bodyguard, and pulled down Bolg himself and crushed him. Then dismay fell on the Goblins and they fled in all directions. But weariness left their enemies with the coming of new hope, and they pursued them closely, and prevented most of them from escaping where they could."
Epic description deserves epic picture:
or something like this one:
If we take a look at PJ's third Hobbit movie, we will find some similarities between bear's look in movie and on that epic picture (Colour similarity.) :
And for the end, picture which is, in my opinion, perfect size and colour example:

Now on the basis of the above, Beorn like main character in his race deserves new model or new look shape of some already existing model: New human form model which should be unique and bear form model which he will shares with Grimbeorn (Beorn's bear form model will be larger and black, Grimbeorn's slightly smaller and gray-silver in fur colour, but it is important that comparison exists). If this modification is not possible on current bear model, maybe it is not bad idea to try with modification of neutral warg model which is nicely built in muscular form.
Also wargs already have some nice animations, movements which are not so different from bear's ones. In my opinion, warg model is very similar with bear model, bear is just larger with greater muscular legs and there is hump in both cases:
Nice example is Shaku's indomitable warg. That model could be used in experimenting:
This warg is already similar size of neutral bear model:
So, it will be nice to try with modification of this model. One more reason is that cute teddy bear face form current model:
that should be modify to be more grim and fierce:
This is also one of the reasons why warg's model could be used. Main disadvantage will be in impossibility of using front legs like bears do (In attack), but that would be minor problem in comparison with current bear look, in my opinion. Bear's model also should have possibility of trampling enemies for longer period of time (Afer all, it is bear, it must be stronger that any kind of horse/cavalry unit) and Beorn's/Grimbeorn's bear form should be able to unroot/fell the threes in his path (Beorn's bear form is huge, size of smaller mountain troll or normal mountain troll :)).
Team, is this possible? (C'Mon, I am looking on that Radagast sledges model with all that rabbits and I don't think there is something you can't do.  :D  :P  xD  :)) First question, is it possible to do better modification of existing bear model? If not, is it possible to add new model for bear form?  If not, then what about modification of warg model? Is possible to add some front legs usage in attack with warg model? (Like current bears have in game) What do you think about this?
(If this isn't possible, than I hope you have enjoyed reading this post.  :)  xD )
And:
« Letzte Änderung: 9. Aug 2015, 03:50 von CragLord »

Adrigabbro

Re: Improvements for Beorn/Beornings
« Antwort #6 am: 1. Aug 2015, 18:33 »
Good analysis. The bear form could definitely use some work, I agree.

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
« Antwort #7 am: 2. Aug 2015, 00:09 »
Well,
I completely agree that Grim/Beorn deserves more attention. If ET doesn't like his movie design (if we are talking about human form) so I think that we should focus our effort to bear form.

You described many ideas how to improve him and honestly - it's additional work for the Graphic department.

For the beginning I have two and very simple proposals, how can be Beorn more attractive, than currently is:
  • His bear form should be represented by black bear and beornings can have his current colour.
  • Beorn (and beornings as well) should work as a cavalry - such great beasts should have knockback effect like standard cavalry. Beorn has such ability at level 10, but it's completely inadequate.
« Letzte Änderung: 2. Aug 2015, 14:37 von TiberiusOgden »

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #8 am: 2. Aug 2015, 00:36 »
Thank you. :)

First of all, Tiberius thank you for comment.  :)
Find your comment like community's starting answer on this post.  ;)
I really think it's time for this graphic improvementb(Tried to explain why in that comment above).
Yes, I presume about that human form, and I really found it wierd in movie, but bear form is done pretty nice (In DoS mainly).
I presume that graphic team works day/night but this is really something they should take into consideration.  :)
For start that is reasonable. All that I suggested above, and really thank you for sharing opinion in same way. More to add, that bear form should also have area knockback attack effect, beside possibility of trampling enemies (infantry) and unrooting trees in their path (Unrooting trees I suggest only for Beorn's bear form, simply that must be included in my opinion :) Btw, indomitable warg have that ability).
« Letzte Änderung: 9. Aug 2015, 23:32 von CragLord »

AmosVogel

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #9 am: 2. Aug 2015, 01:15 »
I totally support beorns-bear form to change!

As you say, he could use a warg model as base: faster, stronger & bigger than a common bear.

« Letzte Änderung: 2. Aug 2015, 17:31 von AmosVogel »
"Viva México"

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #10 am: 2. Aug 2015, 09:15 »
well i think beorn should  look kinda like that
« Letzte Änderung: 2. Aug 2015, 09:37 von TiberiusOgden »

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #11 am: 2. Aug 2015, 14:30 »
Really exhaustive explanation, CragLord, you have been very CONCEPTUAL  8-)

I totally support the need of Beorn and the Beornings for a knock back effect, since it is very crucial that, I think, a type of unusual 'heavy' cavalry, as they are, has it  :)
I also agree with a graphical change of Beorn in his bear form, to make him far more 'attractive' and dreadful as a character; his DOS/BOTFA bear form is very satisfying, I would say  :)
« Letzte Änderung: 2. Aug 2015, 18:36 von DieWalküre »

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #12 am: 2. Aug 2015, 14:46 »
I learn by your example.  ;)
Thank you for support. :) Glad we all here share same opinion. As Tiberius said earlier all is on Graphical deparment and their plans/available time for this improvement. :)
« Letzte Änderung: 30. Sep 2015, 20:08 von CragLord »

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #13 am: 2. Aug 2015, 18:39 »
Really exhaustive explanation, CragLord, you have been very CONCEPTUAL  8-)

I learn by your example.  ;)

I totally support the need of Beorn and the Beornings for a knock back effect, since it is very crucial that, I think, a type of unusual 'heavy' cavalry, as they are, has it  :)
I also agree with a graphical change of Beorn in his bear form, to make him far more 'attractive' and dreadful as a character; his DOS/BOTFA bear form is very satisfying, I would say  :)

Thank you for support. :) Glad we all here share same opinion. As Tiberius said earlier all in on Graphical deparment and their plans/available time for this improvement. :)

Thank you, CragLord, you really made me blush  :P xD

Linhir

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • Inga mektar e Endamar.
« Antwort #14 am: 2. Aug 2015, 20:46 »
I think, that movie design for bear form is perfect, and use wild varg model to try doing it in game, is good idea too. But, in human form, I see Beorn more like that, but in less Dothraki style. :P
http://4everstatic.com/obrazki/674xX/sztuka/film-i-serial/khal-drogo,-a-game-of-thrones-169628.jpg

Ealendril der Dunkle

• Gast
« Antwort #15 am: 2. Aug 2015, 21:19 »
Zitat
First question, is it possible to do better modification of existing bear model?
Well, you mean something like that:

xD

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
« Antwort #16 am: 2. Aug 2015, 21:21 »
Sorry Ea, but for me you are quite predictable. :D
And yes - brilliant as usual. xD

Adrigabbro

« Antwort #17 am: 2. Aug 2015, 21:22 »
Amazing! :D

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #18 am: 2. Aug 2015, 21:30 »
Zitat
First question, is it possible to do better modification of existing bear model?

xD

Ok, I'm sure, the borders of Lothlórien are definitely safer  :)

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #19 am: 2. Aug 2015, 21:31 »
Of course, first one for Beornings model, second for Beorn. :) Don't forget gigantic size  for Black one. :) :) :)
And Ea, what took you so long?  :P  :)  :)
« Letzte Änderung: 30. Sep 2015, 20:06 von CragLord »

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
« Antwort #20 am: 2. Aug 2015, 21:34 »
Of course, first one for Beornings model, second for Beorn.
These are my thoughts as well. ;)

Just look at them closely. Black bear is better than original movie design. 8-)
Former pets were so cute. I will be afraid of playing with those beasts ... xD
« Letzte Änderung: 2. Aug 2015, 21:43 von TiberiusOgden »

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #21 am: 2. Aug 2015, 21:37 »
And  one similar to Beorn size but smaller for Grimbeorn, with some mix of gray/silver fur colour.  :) :P xD

Tienety

• Gast
« Antwort #22 am: 2. Aug 2015, 21:43 »
Zitat

xD
This looks great. ;)
He will have same function like standard cavalry? He has this function in the movie xD
Beoon in the Battle of Five Armies

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
« Antwort #23 am: 2. Aug 2015, 21:49 »
will have same function like standard cavalry? He has this function in the movie xD
Some things are simply obvious. For such majestic model I have no other solution. :P

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #24 am: 2. Aug 2015, 21:54 »
Currently in game bear forms already have trample ability like standard cavalry unit (single horse rider). From all descriptions we have abot Beorn's/beornings bear shape, this ability should be improved, longer trampling ability, trees, etc (If not for Beornings, then for Beorn/Grimbeorn bear form :) ).
« Letzte Änderung: 30. Sep 2015, 20:05 von CragLord »

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
« Antwort #25 am: 2. Aug 2015, 22:07 »
longer trampling ability, trees, etc
That's what we are talking about. ;)
In that case he will better correspond to human form.

If not for Beornings, then for Beorn/Grimbeorn bear form
Definitely also Beornings ...  :D ... Otherwise it will be unrealistic.
And for game logic it's crucial as well. Lorien will have from the beginning only light infantry, so it means that strong beornings available on the settlement are very important part of their game play.
« Letzte Änderung: 2. Aug 2015, 22:13 von TiberiusOgden »

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #26 am: 2. Aug 2015, 22:20 »
You have right, simply I forgot about program implementation, game mehanic. :P Too excited.  :D
From now I think we should think about Beorn's human form look :) (If Grimbeorns is that current Beorn's model in game) .
« Letzte Änderung: 30. Sep 2015, 20:05 von CragLord »

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
« Antwort #27 am: 3. Aug 2015, 00:04 »
So while I was analysing description from book, I found that current Beoringer's model from game (almost completely) fits that description:
I am not suggesting taking this model for Beorn (This is global Beoringer's model, but in general maybe this model should get another hair/beard colour, because black is reserved for Beorn, maybe dark brown/brown/light brown...), I just want to say that Beorn's hair and beard must be black. Also he must be physically greater than other Beorings in that summon power.
I point out especially to that part. I also think, that Beorning looks more like Beorn than Beorn itself.

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #28 am: 3. Aug 2015, 00:05 »
check the photos i posted :)

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #29 am: 3. Aug 2015, 14:37 »
Still excited about that new bears skins, especially Beorn's skin. :)
Team,sorry if I am boring or annoying. :P Please make that bear gigantic, fat, muscular monster from book description. :)  8-) Maybe similar to this fat&muscular form (I like new skin, just saying about size and build :P :)) :
Now let's consider some suggestions about Beorn's human form look.  8-)
check the photos i posted :)
I have checked, and found that face look nice:
Maybe it could be used, other picture is wierd in someway:
I find it inappropriate, young face and druid look.  :o
Let's take again look at that description from book:
"Standing near was a huge man with a thick black beard and hair, and great bare arms and legs with knotted muscles. He was clothed in a tunic of wool down to his knees, and was leaning on a large axe".
As I wrote in main comment, this look is really fitting in this description:
Bare great arms and legs with knotted muscles, and there is tunic of wool, perfect picture in my opinion. My preposition is to modify already existing Beorning model so it look like in the picture above. Maybe on that he looks like cave man, but he is discribed in that way. Of course ET will always find some balance between book/desire/personal preferences. :)
Earlier I also found this model interesting :
Only similarity with description from book is in colour of hair&beard and muscular shape. Clothes are totally different from it's description in book. :) Again I suggest this look Picture 1, that tunic and belt of strength is something which will make  Beorn's look unique. Yes I know there won't be current six pack machoo look, but it is better in my opinion.  :D  As main Beorning model has cape, I suggest that Beorn's look don't integrate cape (again because of uniqueness). Then we come to the point of weapon choise. Obviously it will be some great axe. I suggest one of these models:
Must say that first model is axe form movie Hobbit: DoS, I found it really fitting. Model 4 is lego model, it looks funny, but that axe's head shape is really nice. :) Maybe you noticed that there are only Single Headed  battle axes in my suggestion. Find them more unique than Double Headed (That Double Headed I have always connected with Dwarven Heroes or Rhudar Champions/Heroes, simply it's my opinion).

What do you think about this?  :) 

« Letzte Änderung: 3. Aug 2015, 14:46 von CragLord »

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #30 am: 3. Aug 2015, 15:43 »
i know he has a young face but that s why wee have photoshop
« Letzte Änderung: 9. Aug 2015, 13:55 von Ealendril »

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #31 am: 3. Aug 2015, 16:28 »
Please use spoiler option when you are posting pictures of that size (like you have done in your previous comment in this topic), simply because of discussion's overview.
If you possess knowledge in using photoshop, you can change that face look and propose it again  (I don't have photoshop experience). My opinion is that picture's look is wierd, simply wierd look of Beorn in general, personaly I don't like it. Anyway, we are waiting for other memebers of this forum and their opinions. :)
« Letzte Änderung: 3. Aug 2015, 17:05 von CragLord »

Adrigabbro

« Antwort #32 am: 9. Aug 2015, 13:06 »
Found this picture of human Beorn, thought you might like it:

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #33 am: 9. Aug 2015, 13:39 »
Found this picture of human Beorn, thought you might like it:
Yes, picture is really nice and I like it.  ;)  :)
I think ET already used that picture for Beornings palantir look in game.  xD

Linhir

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • Inga mektar e Endamar.
« Antwort #34 am: 9. Aug 2015, 14:57 »
Yeah, this time i have to agree with CragLord, this version of Beorn is good, propably best in this topic. ;)

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
« Antwort #35 am: 9. Aug 2015, 15:00 »
I think that we have great Beorn model ...

although he is one of the beornings. 8-|
« Letzte Änderung: 9. Aug 2015, 15:04 von TiberiusOgden »

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #36 am: 9. Aug 2015, 15:04 »
I think that we have great Beorn model ...

although he is one of the beornings. 8-|
i dont know i think he needs a black long beard like in the books

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #37 am: 9. Aug 2015, 18:00 »
Yes, as I wrote earlier, this model is really nice. As you said, it is model for Beornings right now. I am for little modification of that model (add tunic, belt, new unique axe as weapon, dispense of cape), so he will look similar to this one:
This look fits description from book almost 100%, that is reason I think it is best.
Also Grimbeorn has different kind of axe (relative to other Beornings), new Beorn model also deserves unique model of weapon=axe. :)

Edit: News from modb.com, Grimbeorn's bear form (I presume :) ).
Many thanks to Edain Graphic department! :)
« Letzte Änderung: 9. Aug 2015, 23:42 von CragLord »

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #38 am: 11. Aug 2015, 16:08 »
Nowadays I have posted a lot of comments about soundsets. :D
As you know, currently in game Beornings still speak german, so here I want to share with you guys new soundset improvement for Beornings which I have proposed to E.T. some time ago:

Beorning (human form): https://soundcloud.com/ragord/sets/beorning
Beorning (bear form): https://soundcloud.com/ragord/sets/beorning_bearform

I hope you like them.  :)

Notification: Both sound packs are from game Lord Of The Rings: War Of The Ring!

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #39 am: 11. Aug 2015, 16:19 »

When CragLord unleashes his famous multicoloured words, you know that the situation is getting conceptually serious  8-)

Anyway, I like these sounds, perfect for Lothlórien's 'heavy cavalry'  :P
Good work  ;)

Adrigabbro

« Antwort #40 am: 11. Aug 2015, 16:25 »
Perfect sounds!

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #41 am: 11. Aug 2015, 16:29 »
Hahaha, Walk. :D  Thank you. :)

Really I am glad you like those sound packs. :) I care for your precious faction. ;) Hahah. :P

Thank you. :)
« Letzte Änderung: 30. Sep 2015, 19:50 von CragLord »

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #42 am: 11. Aug 2015, 18:13 »

Awesome sounds

Tienety

• Gast
« Antwort #43 am: 11. Aug 2015, 18:37 »
I agree with you. i think that this is perfect for Beorn. ;)

Great voices as usual. Maybe you can find also some good voice for Grimbeorn. ;)

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #44 am: 12. Aug 2015, 01:15 »
Thank you Gray. :) That spoiler button warmed my heart mate. :) :P

I will try to find something for Brimbeorn. :)
I reallly appreciate your opinion Tienety! :)

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #45 am: 12. Aug 2015, 02:33 »
Zitat
Thank you Gray. :) That spoiler button warmed my heart mate. :) :P

xD im glad you like it from now on i will use it more often  xD