28. Mär 2024, 20:48 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Rohrrim  (Gelesen 2034 mal)

kreso

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
  • Balin,the son of Fundin, at your service ;)
Rohrrim
« am: 26. Mai 2015, 12:20 »
Hello, I bring there some suggestion.

I hope You will enjoy  ;)

1. Military Camp should be outpost, with same efects as that building have already +(all rohirrim are faster for 20%, global range and rohirrim are afected until building is standing), cost is 2500, and needs to have Theoden The King spawned.

2. Now we have, empty 10points spell, my suggestion for that is: ALL military of Rohan(expect peasnts lvl1, they most be lvl 2 or higher) get horses.

3.Three Hunters (Aragon, Gimli and Legolas), after second cast of that spell should be permanently, so in 3rd cast u get all of 3. Heroes(with same skills that they have in other Edain mod patches, Example 3.8.1).

Reasons:
We need that why Rohan have bad late game, only Royal Guards and Theodens Glorious Charge. Example, late game strong thing on other races, Gondor have Guardians of Citadel, and Rangers, Mordor have The Sauron, and Nazguls, and 2 Fortress, Isengard have very strong upgraded units. What could do Peasnt against Uruk-hai warriors both full upgraded? Peasnt are so limited and that is reality and that is also good, until they get horses from 10spell point. Example, the name of spell could be Ride of Rohirrim. :D

Sorry for my bad English, I speak a litle bit German but... :/
I really want help You, and I love You Edin team because You did great work. :D
« Letzte Änderung: 26. Mai 2015, 20:09 von kreso »
"What have we done, O king? Is it a crime to be lost in the forest, to be hungry and thirsty, to be trapped by spiders?"

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
  • Arise! Arise, Writers of KryPtik!
Re: Rohrrim
« Antwort #1 am: 27. Mai 2015, 17:35 »
I think this idea has plenty of merit, except for the global speed boost. The Rohirrim are already the strongest and fastest cavalry in game barring the elite Wind Riders of Arnor, this would make them a nightmare of hit and run against infantry armies. This would also give Rohan a viable option for a second outpost, but the spawn rate would probably have to be tweaked to be a little bit slower.  I also don't think the 3 hunters should be permanent, but perhaps they should last a bit longer, and be a bit stronger. Your 10pts spell idea is kickass, and it has also already been mentioned by ziging in the outpost suggestions topic. I posted my own ideas for Rohan Late Game under the topic of the same name :)
« Letzte Änderung: 27. Mai 2015, 17:49 von Elite KryPtik »
Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken! Shield shall be splintered! A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride, ride to ruin, and the worlds ending! FORTH EORLINGAS!

kreso

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
  • Balin,the son of Fundin, at your service ;)
« Antwort #2 am: 27. Mai 2015, 21:29 »
Elite KryPtik thaks for coment.

Yeah the Rohirrims are so strong, but easly counterable. F.e. when You are playing with Rohan aginst Isengard in multiplayer. With Uruk-hai pikerman he can destroy your Rohirrim. When We start to fight, i cant avoid his pikes to come near archers because they are slow to be able to avoid pikes. Rohirrim Archers are counterable too, with Shield Uruks+Pikes. Rohirrim cost 400 and that is too low, and when u stack Stud farms they cost 280. They should be more expensive but improve thier upgrade bonus shiled against pikes, just Rohirrims and Axe Rohirrims.

They should be permanent because You most keep them alive why You can't respawn them in TownCenter. That 3rd cast is in about 40-60min of game (depends if You earn that points and if You prefer that option), in that stage of game all should have heroes on lvl 10. So then they woudnt be too OP(stong), and with that u get late, late game for Rohan and that is what we need.

And there are so many minor changes to make game more balanced and more interesting, more chance to otplay Your oponents.
Isn't thing about that You just bring best units on battlefield, it is about where and against which units You put unit.

Thank You again. ;)

"What have we done, O king? Is it a crime to be lost in the forest, to be hungry and thirsty, to be trapped by spiders?"

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
  • Arise! Arise, Writers of KryPtik!
« Antwort #3 am: 28. Mai 2015, 06:07 »
I'm sorry but I can't understand hardly any of that. All I can say is that the Rohirrim used to be stronger against pikes and more expensive, and the community voted in the feedback area that they should be cheaper and weaker vs pikes., which I agree with. I think it should only apply early-mid game, which is why I gave my suggestions in the my Rohan Late Game topic. I also agree that the Uruk Pikemen/Shieldbearer combo completely rapes rohirrim as it is, especially with steelworks upgrade buffs.
Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken! Shield shall be splintered! A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride, ride to ruin, and the worlds ending! FORTH EORLINGAS!