25. Apr 2024, 10:24 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: New game mode  (Gelesen 1454 mal)

Morgul Orc

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
New game mode
« am: 26. Mai 2015, 19:25 »
I have thought of a new game mode: Ring mode

In order to win this mode you need to hold the ring until the time is up. Once someone kills Gollum and gets the ring the time will start. The timer is 10-15 minutes, however you cannot give the ring to the ring Hero.

This will be a fun game specially if there are more than 2 people playing.  xD

Lord of Mordor

• Edain Ehrenmember
  • Bewahrer des roten Buches
Re: New game mode
« Antwort #1 am: 27. Mai 2015, 03:45 »
It sounds cool, but I think it would just end up with one player keeping the ring inside his base - to get it you would have to destroy his base, which is usually when the game is over anyway. This would especially be the case with fortress factions like Gondor. On camp maps it would work better I think, but games modes should be universal if possible.
Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul,
Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul
Richtlinien für Edain-Vorschläge
I Edain Suggestion Guidelines

Morgul Orc

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
Re: New game mode
« Antwort #2 am: 27. Mai 2015, 09:27 »
Maybe we can make it on maps that starts with Outposts like what happened in WotR because Outposts in general have no strong defense compared Camps and Castles and maybe make the main base untouchable by enemy so the player won't start destroying the base.

I also liked the idea of collecting in order to win, remember the RotWK campaign where you had to collect the shards?  :D