28. Mär 2024, 10:23 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Rohan Late Game Suggestions  (Gelesen 7609 mal)

ziqing

• Gastwirt zu Bree
Re: Rohan Late Game Suggestions
« Antwort #15 am: 28. Mai 2015, 21:04 »
I think you are misthinking with the guardians of the White City, the ring Boromir elite unit.
White company becomes permanent after beregond reaches lv 10

Adrigabbro

• Gesandter der Freien Völker
« Antwort #16 am: 28. Mai 2015, 21:39 »
Ok, then I'll check next time. That's cool.

"That still only counts as one!"

Draco100000

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • Revenge? REVENGE? I will show you revenge!
« Antwort #17 am: 31. Mai 2015, 12:54 »
If you add elite royal footguards it could make rohan a bit strong, enough to counter the units buff of isengard, or the morgul- dolguldur orcs of mordor, i mean, you can make an unique outpost for rohan, maybe  a representation of Meduseld, where you can recruit this units, and give any bonus to the troops. It could be awesome and make rohan playstile more interesting.

ziqing

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #18 am: 6. Jun 2015, 02:07 »
Actually, I think Rohan could use a totally different recruitment system called "general mobilization", it could be a command in the Rohan Camp or Citadel after gaining the final power. Once activated all farms stop generating resources but automatically produce fully armed units

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
  • Arise! Arise, Writers of KryPtik!
« Antwort #19 am: 6. Jun 2015, 08:39 »
Specify a bit more, if you mean produce units non-stop permanently, that would be an unstoppable unit spam. Also if the farms stopped generating resources you would run out pretty quick from having to revive heroes and such.
Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken! Shield shall be splintered! A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride, ride to ruin, and the worlds ending! FORTH EORLINGAS!

ziqing

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #20 am: 6. Jun 2015, 15:50 »
I think Rohan should have a recruitment mechanism which enables them to summon a large army quickly in the late game. It could be a command in the Rohan camp, and players could switch between "war footing" and normal modes. Of course it should have some cooldown time between the switch

ziqing

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #21 am: 13. Jul 2015, 02:24 »
I get another idea, for Rohan late game strength.

Give an extra upgrade in the royal camp summoned 10 points power,"banner of Eorl", this can only be available after you get all other upgrades in the camp and Theoden reaches Lv 10.

This would provide a global leadership for all Rohan heroes once purchased, it will strengthen the final ability of all Rohan heroes.

The cool down time of Theoden, Theored,Eowyn(shield maid and no man I am) and Merry's final abilities and three captains' abilities will be shorten a lot;

The final ability of Eomer becomes "fearless charge", for 15 seconds nearby cavalry will not slow down when crushed enemy infantry and will cause nearby enemy flee uncontrollably, I never like his final ability anyway.

The final ability of Hama will summon royal guard permanently, three hordes at most. The Royal guard could switch to mounted, and could use sword or bow when mounted

The final ability of Gamling, "General mobilization", Gamling summon every men possible to Dunharrow on behalf of King Theoden, for 30 seconds, accelerate the recruitment speed of all stables, ranges and farms, Rohan Infantry will be transformed into corresponding calavary once they approach stud farms/stables/Royal Camp. The cool down time will depend on how many Gathering Bells you have, for each Gathering Bells it will recharge 10% faster, 30% the most.

Anyway, I don't think add elite infantry will be suitable for Rohan's style and background in the book, we should strengthen the heroes and cavalry further instead.
« Letzte Änderung: 13. Jul 2015, 02:57 von ziqing »

ziqing

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #22 am: 13. Jul 2015, 03:04 »
Another idea is canceling the Royal Camps power, (Royal camp will be upgraded from the "expatriation camp" from another thread). The final 10 points power will be "Oath of Eorl", which summon a large army from Gondor, just like the final power of Arnor

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
  • Arise! Arise, Writers of KryPtik!
« Antwort #23 am: 13. Jul 2015, 03:47 »
I think the post before last is a great idea, strengthening the heroes and cavalry and making heroes level 10 powers stronger is a good way to improve their late game. But cavalry would still have a tough time versus a pike army. One idea which I'm not sure I've posted before is to make Rohan cavalry only cost 60 command points, so they could get really huge armies of Rohirrim.
Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken! Shield shall be splintered! A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride, ride to ruin, and the worlds ending! FORTH EORLINGAS!

ziqing

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #24 am: 13. Jul 2015, 03:54 »
I think the post before last is a great idea, strengthening the heroes and cavalry and making heroes level 10 powers stronger is a good way to improve their late game. But cavalry would still have a tough time versus a pike army. One idea which I'm not sure I've posted before is to make Rohan cavalry only cost 60 command points, so they could get really huge armies of Rohirrim.
God bless my CPU then.