28. Mär 2024, 18:49 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: The Road to Edain Patch 4.1 - Khazâd ai-mênu: Your feedback!  (Gelesen 9285 mal)

Ealendril der Dunkle

• Gast
News concerning Patch 4.1 published
Post your feedback here!
« Letzte Änderung: 30. Mai 2015, 13:11 von Adamin »

Tienety

• Gast
Dain looks amazing. I'm glad you used a mount for Dain.  :D
But I hoped that Dain gets red axe. Maybe for Erebor version?  xD

Dain transport wagon ability will be removed? If yes, maybe Balin could have this unique ability. Balin will probably drive the Dwarven Chariot in EE.  8-)

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
I think that hammer is very good and unique choice, because all the other mods have axe. :)

Adamin

• Edain Ehrenmember
  • Vala
  • Und das Alles ohne einen einzigen Tropfen Rum!
It was simply the choice to stay consistent with the movie portrayal. Which doesn't mean that we didn't like the red axe design, and that it won't appear in another place. ;)

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
Which doesn't mean that we didn't like the red axe design, and that it won't appear in another place. ;)
Surely! xD
By the way - according to your banner - is new Dain's model primarily your job, or Ea, or someone else? :)
« Letzte Änderung: 30. Mai 2015, 14:41 von TiberiusOgden »

Adrigabbro

• Gesandter der Freien Völker
Nice design for Iron Hills Dain. I'm looking forward to seeing Erebor Dain. Will he get a boar too?

I suppose you're not gonna give us more details on the "when" of the 4.1, but do you think you will try to give us a stream before the release?

"That still only counts as one!"

ThorinsNemesis

• Heiler von Imladris
  • I am King under the Mountain!
I love the design of Iron Hills Dain, and it's great that you chose to give him the hammer - I know it's not lore accurate, but it looks so much better than his red axe, in my opinion  :P
I'm looking forward to see the design of King Dain for the Erebor faction; I hope he has his hammer, too xD
« Letzte Änderung: 30. Mai 2015, 21:06 von ThorinsNemesis »

"A darkness is coming... It will spread to every corner of the land!"

NetoD20

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • BAN-KAI! Tear off... Golden Demon Slayer Jizõ!!!
I warmly second Balin's ram chariot! It would be amazing
Please if you do make the chariot for the mod I'd suggest for it to support some three heroes inside and, if possible, for any bow heroes be allowed to shoot arrows while the chariot moves :D

A bit off-topic

I second King Dáin Erebor hero with this amazing red axe, grey beard and grey boar:

I also believe Dáin should not be a hero supporter, but mass slayer and only unit supporter.

P.S. I'm sorry I didn't find the spoiler button, I'm an idiot.
« Letzte Änderung: 31. Mai 2015, 13:50 von Ealendril »

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
I really dislike the idea of Bilbo being the scout for all three dwarven faction.
Hilda Bianca from the Lake Town can solve this issue. :P
http://forum.modding-union.com/index.php/topic,30870.0.html

Adamin

• Edain Ehrenmember
  • Vala
  • Und das Alles ohne einen einzigen Tropfen Rum!
is new Dain's model primarily your job, or Ea, or someone else? :)

Yupp, Dains model and texture are from me. ^^
Ea managed the rigging and implementing though.

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
Re: The Road to Edain Patch 4.1 - Khazâd ai-mênu: Your feedback!
« Antwort #10 am: 31. Mai 2015, 18:51 »
Dáin's BOTFA concept is really well-made and it naturally deserved to be included in the Edain Mod  :)
I personally find him the most interesting dwarven character and it will be very enjoyable to play with; and this comes from someone that has rarely played with the Dwarves in Edain Mod 3.8.1.

Its rendition is perfect, very Edain Mod style :)

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
Re: The Road to Edain Patch 4.1 - Khazâd ai-mênu: Your feedback!
« Antwort #11 am: 31. Mai 2015, 20:14 »
I am happy to hear about the Dwarves and that they are coming soon!!But I really hoep that the Team will integrate more movie designs for them especially Erebor and Iron Hills!!
About the Dain skin well perfect is the correct word there I am in love with his looks but is ti possible to somehow be able to play him without the helmet!?
And I cant wait to see the King Dain of Erebor I hope he will wear the Raven Armor,but for One I am 100% sure he will lookc no less epic than Lord Dain and will have great detail and graphics! :)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

AndulusOptimus

• Bilbos Festgast
Dear Edain followers,

A little step for me and you but a great one for the community!:

Imagine dwarven spearmen which would have a little bash bonus (like horsemen) as in the last movie where they make a bash attack with their spears after the elves jumped above them, which is quite a nice scene.
But the really important thing is: It would give dwarven spearmen a uniqueness, which would make them more fun to play and give them another strategic use (maybe they are then with bashing better against infantry, but you coul make them less effectiv against cavalary, also because they a really not the tallest which is important to fight hcavalary)!

So, I really think it would be great if this would be included here too. What do you think??

Great work concerning the models of Dain Ironfoot, cant wait for the next version to be released.

Best greetings, andulus optimus

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
Dear Edain followers,

A little step for me and you but a great one for the community!:

Imagine dwarven spearmen which would have a little bash bonus (like horsemen) as in the last movie where they make a bash attack with their spears after the elves jumped above them, which is quite a nice scene.
But the really important thing is: It would give dwarven spearmen a uniqueness, which would make them more fun to play and give them another strategic use (maybe they are then with bashing better against infantry, but you coul make them less effectiv against cavalary, also because they a really not the tallest which is important to fight hcavalary)!

So, I really think it would be great if this would be included here too. What do you think??

Great work concerning the models of Dain Ironfoot, cant wait for the next version to be released.

Best greetings, andulus optimus
Indeed it will be quite unique and cool!!It will be nice to have a Shield Wall and Charge Abillities!! :)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."