20. Apr 2024, 03:05 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: New helmets and weapons for Erebor units  (Gelesen 11365 mal)

Tienety

• Gast
New helmets and weapons for Erebor units
« am: 30. Mai 2015, 17:45 »
I know that the Edain team likes the old design of Erebor units. but I think that these models need a few changes in design. Erebor units looks very similarly as Gimli, especially Axe Swinger with Gimli's helmet and weapons.  xD

My idea:
Erebor Guardians
Erebor Guardians get new helmet from this concept art design:

Or new helmet from hobbit movie:

Axe Swinger
-Axe Swinger get helmet and weapon from palantir:

One dwarf in Erebor who looking like Gimli is enough. Erebor can gets more movie atmosphere with minor changes in designs. 8-)
What do you think about this idea? :D
« Letzte Änderung: 4. Jul 2015, 08:15 von Tienety »

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
Re: New helmets and weapons for Erebor units
« Antwort #1 am: 31. Mai 2015, 19:45 »
I like your idea!!There can be made some kind of a compromise!!One of those Helmest or like Erebor Movie Armor with different colour to differ more and Armed with Hammers while their Elite uNit will use those Coll one handed Axes with the Shield that the Team used for Dwarven Cah!!And this way there will be something from Edain and from Movie!! :)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

Tienety

• Gast
« Antwort #2 am: 1. Jun 2015, 12:28 »
I like your idea!!There can be made some kind of a compromise!!One of those Helmest or like Erebor Movie Armor with different colour to differ more and Armed with Hammers while their Elite uNit will use those Coll one handed Axes with the Shield that the Team used for Dwarven Cah!!And this way there will be something from Edain and from Movie!! :)

I want only minor changes for Erebor units in helmets and weapons. Nothing too complicated. xD
Yes, this is not a bad idea to use the one handed axe and shield for elite unit. Do you mean this shield?

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #3 am: 1. Jun 2015, 14:10 »

I want only minor changes for Erebor units in helmets and weapons. Nothing too complicated. xD
Yes, this is not a bad idea to use the one handed axe and shield for elite unit. Do you mean this shield?
Exactly this one it says Elite Dwarven Guardian all over it!! :D :D And with that Axe and some cool Helmet they will make the Ultimate Cool Looking Dwarven Unit :D
But I agree even the smallest changes that will make Erebor Units different from Gimli will be welcomed for me at least! :)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

ziqing

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #4 am: 27. Jun 2015, 15:21 »
I like this, Gimli clones are not very attractive designs

Tienety

• Gast
« Antwort #5 am: 28. Jun 2015, 10:40 »
I like this, Gimli clones are not very attractive designs

Yes, This is the main reason why I don't like Erebor in edain. Too many dwarves looks like Gimli. [ugly]
« Letzte Änderung: 28. Jun 2015, 10:43 von Tienety »

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #6 am: 29. Jun 2015, 12:11 »
Well lets at least make the half looking like Gimli and the other like Gloin for more diversity!? XD XD XD But joke aside I think it is true and something should be done! :)

LordMaus

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
« Antwort #7 am: 2. Jul 2015, 10:47 »
I hope that edain developers bring this idea and for iron hills concept too, ty.

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #8 am: 2. Jul 2015, 11:02 »
We all hope my friend but for now all hope is lost! :(

Tienety

• Gast
« Antwort #9 am: 4. Jul 2015, 08:13 »
We all hope my friend but for now all hope is lost! :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFeWTMiduLg  xD

i made a few changes in my suggestion. :P

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #10 am: 4. Jul 2015, 11:59 »
Well there is always hope but lets not forget that hope may die last but still dies in the end!? XD