19. Apr 2024, 09:22 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: CaH for Maiar Kin "Elemental Sage & Warlock/Conjurer"  (Gelesen 2453 mal)

jcaramhir

• Bilbos Festgast
  • I am the Eye of thee, to whom they bounty to thee.
Mabuhay people of Middle Earth  8-)

I wish & suggest to the Edain team to have a CaH for "Elemental Sage" which has an ability to manipulate the 5 basic elements...

Fire = burning..forward area of effect "like Saruman skill"
Water = Healing spring range effect
Wind = Blowing knock back..forward area of effect "like Saruman & Mitrandil skill"
Lightning = Attractive & Repulsive scorch..forward Pulls units then throw area of scorch effect
Earth = Staff stick to the ground tremor range massive area of effect "like Dwarven hammer slam massive skill effect"

and CaH for "Warlock" which has an ability of Dark Magic to conjure & alter

Burning soul = Summons dark spirit/s out of unit/s body then killed effect "like Nazgul skill"
Curse mutation = Petrify turns unit/s to animal/s effect
Time Warp = Wind runner, travel fast in long forward distance effect "similar to Necromancer skill"
Inner Core = Dark Attractive aura & Light Repulsive aura yin & yang area of effect effect
Levitation = Earth rocks & stones levitation & smashed to the ground select massive target area of effect "like one of the blue Istari skill"

Hope that Edain team & other players agree to it...!  xD
Good Luck

"Shre nazg golûgranu kilmi-nudu
Ombi kuzddûrbagu gundum-ishi!

"Three rings for the elven kings under the sky
Seven for the dwarf-lords in their halls of stone"

Gnomi

• Administrator
  • Bewahrer des roten Buches
Re: CaH for Maiar Kin "Elemental Sage & Warlock/Conjurer"
« Antwort #1 am: 2. Jun 2015, 17:52 »
http://www.moddb.com/mods/edain-mod/news/the-road-to-edain-40-create-a-hero

Zitat
The central point of custom heroes has always been to add those heroes to the battle for middleearth that the player is missing and providing the opportunity to complement the factions by unique heroes. And with that the problems related to Edain already start. While there were only two magicians in the original game, being Gandalf and Saruman and it thus made sense to create another magician, there already are all five Istari implemented in Edain (no matter whether as a permanently recruitable hero or as a temporary summon in the spellbook). Leading another magician into battle seemed highly unfitting to us. Because of that we decided to remove the magician-class.

Of course we know that the magician class wasn't just related to Istari but also to those magicians of the black numenoreans followed Sauron, like the Mouth of Sauron. Because of that we want to provide you with a possibility to create your own Servants of Darkness, who are gloomy warriors that execute the will of Sauron with an iron fist.

That's our opinion about wizards. ;)

jcaramhir

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #2 am: 2. Jun 2015, 18:04 »
Sad to know that  :(

its my 1st time to post a topic here
but its Ok  ;)

tnx for the reply & i always support this Mod...here in the Philippines for me im the no. One follower to this Mod  xD

Good Luck

Gnomi

• Administrator
  • Bewahrer des roten Buches
« Antwort #3 am: 2. Jun 2015, 20:28 »
Great to hear that we have so big fans all over the world! Greetings to the Philippines! xD

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
« Antwort #4 am: 2. Jun 2015, 20:48 »
By the way you can try Chronicles-Submod for Edain which brings wizard class back to Cah. ;)
http://forum.modding-union.com/index.php/topic,30400.0.html

jcaramhir

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #5 am: 3. Jun 2015, 17:10 »
Zitat
Great to hear that we have so big fans all over the world! Greetings to the Philippines! xD

More followers to come to Edain Mod  :D

Zitat
By the way you can try Chronicles-Submod for Edain which brings wizard class back to Cah. ;)
http://forum.modding-union.com/index.php/topic,30400.0.html

WOW Great  xD many tnx

Ealendril der Dunkle

• Gast
« Antwort #6 am: 3. Jun 2015, 18:40 »
Just Download the file, Instructions are inside the Readme. Have fun with it.

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
« Antwort #7 am: 3. Jun 2015, 18:50 »
By the way, Ealendril is playable there. xD