25. Apr 2024, 14:42 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Sauron's Death  (Gelesen 3140 mal)

AmosVogel

• Gastwirt zu Bree
Sauron's Death
« am: 6. Jun 2015, 22:54 »
Hey guys!

I love Saurons way about never dying, but could the engine manage to make Sauron instantly flee to the main fortress as a fire-darkness ball? as a hard-computer command, maybe?

If thats possible, you could make it as the effect of the movies, when Galadriel defeated him, the units & heroes could get knocked back ...

Hope this could help in one way or another!
"Viva México"

NetoD20

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • BAN-KAI! Tear off... Golden Demon Slayer Jizõ!!!
Re: Sauron's Death
« Antwort #1 am: 17. Jun 2015, 09:46 »
Yes! This! He should totally be banished back to the fortress instead of lingering at my castle's doorstep!

kreso

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
  • Balin,the son of Fundin, at your service ;)
« Antwort #2 am: 17. Jun 2015, 14:34 »
I agree with You  AmosVogel.
"What have we done, O king? Is it a crime to be lost in the forest, to be hungry and thirsty, to be trapped by spiders?"

jcaramhir

• Bilbos Festgast
  • I am the Eye of thee, to whom they bounty to thee.
« Antwort #3 am: 21. Jun 2015, 05:05 »
for me I dont agree to it, I like Sauron's death that turns into a Shadow form then regain his HP bar again... but I like the idea of Sauron in a fire ball-great Eye mode when his on a tower base and then lingering to the field in Shadow form Necromancer if we must. style similar to Saruman then he can use the ring if the ring is available within his Mordor unit/s.

when Necromancer is on the black tower similar to Saruman but some difference to Denethor & Malbeth. the Eye of Sauron skill is available to be use, I suggest to permanently removed it in the spell book, the fear factor is strong, he can use shadow thing to defend the tower against enemy invaders to slows its movements, he can also had the skill to summon back all available Nazguls in the field to the current tower were he is, as a fire ball-great Eye mode, no range limitations to this skill to avoid complications and he can do the influence skill for upgrades on the Mordor buildings but range of this skill is limited only to his range of site. but its up to the modder to cancel the limitations XD
« Letzte Änderung: 21. Jun 2015, 09:18 von jcaramhir »

"Shre nazg golûgranu kilmi-nudu
Ombi kuzddûrbagu gundum-ishi!

"Three rings for the elven kings under the sky
Seven for the dwarf-lords in their halls of stone"

AmosVogel

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #4 am: 22. Jun 2015, 05:14 »
glad you liked it! hope the team could agree :)

And about becoming like denethor or malbeth... no. What i meant is only that instead of staying where he died, instantly returns to the main base.
"Viva México"

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #5 am: 15. Jul 2015, 16:48 »
you have a point hope the team do this

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #6 am: 16. Jul 2015, 11:25 »
Like both ideas, but I think that idea about Necromancer and Mordor's Main Tower was discussed earlier. (Obviously team decided not to implement it for now.  :( )
I think that idea about Necromancer's death and his retreat to base is good. One of reasons is of course situation when Sauron's ring form get wrecked, you can after some time give him again ring at same place.(Generally ring delivery to Sauron should be modificated, and Saruron ring form should be stronger insted, but that problem isn't for this thread. )There is also space for improvement in Necromancer's model, maybe with higher levels he should become something like this
http://www.moddb.com/mods/bfme-tactics/videos/sauron1
« Letzte Änderung: 16. Jul 2015, 12:11 von Ealendril »

AmosVogel

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #7 am: 17. Jul 2015, 00:42 »
Yep, the return to base would be marvelous!!
"Viva México"

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
« Antwort #8 am: 17. Jul 2015, 09:01 »
Firstly - Sauron's retreat back to fortress (or Mordor) is kind of banishment from Botfa. Nothing more. 8-|
And second thing regarding of tower - you are talking about it - yes, Saruman has such innovation and it means that it won't be unique for Necromancer.
But don't be afraid, it seems, that Sauron is still in progress. ;)

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #9 am: 17. Jul 2015, 15:17 »
Firstly - Sauron's retreat back to fortress (or Mordor) is kind of banishment from Botfa. Nothing more. 8-|

And second thing regarding of tower - you are talking about it - yes, Saruman has such innovation and it means that it won't be unique for Necromancer.

But don't be afraid, it seems, that Sauron is still in progress. ;)

« Letzte Änderung: 17. Jul 2015, 15:30 von CragLord »

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #10 am: 17. Jul 2015, 16:09 »
Saruman uses some skills from the top of the tower like the fireball the blast sarumans influence lightning storm if sauron uses only the eye of sauron then its unique