28. Mär 2024, 15:29 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Fear  (Gelesen 1653 mal)

Morgul Orc

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
Fear
« am: 7. Jun 2015, 19:39 »
I think we should change how fear works in current game because you can easily get units to level 2 not to mention the number of leadership abilities that will lose its usefulness because it has resistance to fear. I think it's better to make resistance to fear only as leadership from heroes or passive ability like the Morgul orcs this will make the stun power from Gondor very useful because unless your enemy didn't use a weather ability the power will be useless because you can easily purchase banner carrier. Plus Mordor's fear units like Nazguls  will be pretty useless.

Caun

• Rohirrim
  • Come on! Shoot faster! Just a little bit of energy
Re: Fear
« Antwort #1 am: 10. Jun 2015, 15:38 »
I agree, but i think a counter against fear should exist, maybe more in the leaderships of the heroes. So we can give Aragorn a useful leaderships for example  :P

Morgul Orc

« Antwort #2 am: 10. Jun 2015, 18:24 »
Zitat
counter against fear should exist, maybe more in the leaderships of the heroes. So we can give Aragorn a useful leaderships for example  :P

If you meant resistance against fear leadership then yes only Heroes, but I also meant that a passive ability can be given to some units or as a power point power.

Lord of Mordor

• Edain Ehrenmember
  • Bewahrer des roten Buches
« Antwort #3 am: 11. Jun 2015, 04:41 »
We will probably remove the fear resistance from banner carriers in the next version. However, we still want fear resistance to be more easily available than in the previous version, because there has to be some counter to Mordor chain-fearing an army with several Nazgûl or Gondor stunning you with Boromir's horn and then dropping an army of the dead on you. Some ideas I found interesting were giving fearless leaderships to Mordor drummer trolls or Rohan Captains, so that it's more limited and expensive, but still available if you really need it. It could then be countered in turn by taking those units out.
Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul,
Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul
Richtlinien für Edain-Vorschläge
I Edain Suggestion Guidelines

helloa2134

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #4 am: 11. Jun 2015, 12:36 »
I think giving fear resistance to Gondor Captain (the one gained from Denethor's power) should grant fear resistance as well.  They are limited in number but at the same time can be gotten fairly early in the game

Morgul Orc

« Antwort #5 am: 11. Jun 2015, 13:49 »
Zitat
Some ideas I found interesting were giving fearless leaderships to Mordor drummer trolls or Rohan Captains
Yes I really thought of that as well. Drummer Trolls with resistance to fear leadership makes a lot of sense. Even in wars drummers are used to pump up the troops and also gives the enemy fear in some cases. What do you think about Isengard's captain upgrade where the unit gets to level 5 and has resistance to fear? Do you think Morgul orc's resistance to fear should be removed or can be unlocked with Sauron's influence on the Morgul Fortress? Fear is mostly used by Mordor with Nazguls, Trolls, Catapults firing corpses and Mordor's fortress in castle maps where you can build the statues. I have also thought about the power Darkness may give resistance to fear but that may be too much.  xD

Adrigabbro

• Gesandter der Freien Völker
« Antwort #6 am: 11. Jun 2015, 15:04 »
I think it is a great thing if you remove fear resistance from banner carrier. I also like the idea of giving some special units fear resistance as a leadership, say one or two units per faction (plus heroes).

"That still only counts as one!"