19. Mär 2024, 04:52 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: RIP Christopher Lee  (Gelesen 7827 mal)

Shagrat

• Reisender nach Valinor
  • We are the... äh... THE KLATCHIAN FOREIGN LEGION
RIP Christopher Lee
« am: 11. Jun 2015, 14:47 »
at the 7th of June Sir Christopher Lee has passed away at the Age of 93 :(

i thought he wouldn't die before he was 100...

It was at the Survivor Series that the dark path of the Undertaker was born. It seems like an eternity ago that the demons of hell passed judgement on the mortal world and unleashed a creature of the night so powerful that the mention of it's very name sends shivers down to the spines of who oppose him
You look into the eyes of the Reaper and you'll see that your fate is sealed!

Sollten Banner und Avatar nicht Synchron sein, einfach mal mit Strg + F5 aktualisiern

Leiter des HdR-Matchup-Threads

Adrigabbro

• Gesandter der Freien Völker
Re: RIP Christopher Lee
« Antwort #1 am: 11. Jun 2015, 15:01 »
RIP, sincerely. :(

"That still only counts as one!"

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
« Antwort #2 am: 11. Jun 2015, 15:11 »
The Battle of the five armies (and Hobbit trilogy) was his last big project in the film industry ... so iconic.

His christmas messages were always very inspirative. He loved fans and fans loved him.

I am sure, that his spirit will find its way to the Valinor.
« Letzte Änderung: 11. Jun 2015, 15:42 von TiberiusOgden »

Ealendril der Dunkle

• Gast
« Antwort #3 am: 11. Jun 2015, 15:29 »
RIP Cristopher Lee

Dvar

• Hobbit
« Antwort #4 am: 11. Jun 2015, 15:36 »
Let Maiar sing songs in honour of him 

Skylarapas

• Hobbit
« Antwort #5 am: 11. Jun 2015, 15:43 »
Farewell. Your memory will live on! Everytime I read the books I can hear your voice.

:( :(

Shagrat

• Reisender nach Valinor
« Antwort #6 am: 11. Jun 2015, 15:48 »

It was at the Survivor Series that the dark path of the Undertaker was born. It seems like an eternity ago that the demons of hell passed judgement on the mortal world and unleashed a creature of the night so powerful that the mention of it's very name sends shivers down to the spines of who oppose him

Sollten Banner und Avatar nicht Synchron sein, einfach mal mit Strg + F5 aktualisiern

DropItLikeItsDogg

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #7 am: 11. Jun 2015, 15:49 »
R.I.P. true legend he is my childhood hero I still can't believe  :( :(

Shagrat

• Reisender nach Valinor
« Antwort #8 am: 11. Jun 2015, 16:13 »
just found this Facebook

shared from here
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lord-of-the-Rings-The-Hobbit-Cast/599604110130862?fref=photo
a quote from there
"Remembering Sir Christopher Lee - On meeting Professor Tolkien (Taken from our May 12th 2001 interview at Cannes):

Very little. I was up in Oxford meeting some friends, and we were in the Randolph Hotel. And someone said, "What are you doing here, this is all rather correct and proper. Lets go to a pub." This was a way long time ago. Forty-five plus years ago. And we went to this pub, it's now world famous, but I can't remember the name of it. I can't honestly remember. We were sitting there talking and drinking beer or something, and someone said, "Oh, look who walked in," it was Professor Tolkien and I nearly fell off my chair. I didn't even know he was alive. He was a benign looking man, smoking a pipe, walking in... an English countryman with earth under his feet. And he was a genius, a man of incredible intellectual knowledge. And he knew somebody in our group. He (the man in the group) said, "Oh Professor, Professor," and he came over. And each one of us, well I knelt of course, each one of us said, "How do you do?" And I just said "Ho... How... How..." I just couldn't belive it. But I'll never forget it."
« Letzte Änderung: 11. Jun 2015, 23:07 von Shagrat »

bookworm1138

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
  • "Lasto beth nîn, tolo dan nan galad"
« Antwort #9 am: 11. Jun 2015, 16:28 »
First thing i saw when i woke up this morning. talk about a bad way to start the day.  :(

Not only was he a phenomenal actor (who met Professor Tolkien), he was a SAS agent during WWII, related to the renowned Frankish emperor Charlemagne ("and we can prove it", he said) and a metal god (crowned by none other than Tony Iommi himself)

Namarie, Curumo
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."

ThorinsNemesis

• Heiler von Imladris
  • I am King under the Mountain!
« Antwort #10 am: 11. Jun 2015, 16:35 »
Saruman has always been one of my favorite participants in the Hobbit and Lotr, as Christopher Lee was also one of my favorite actors. I never believed he would pass away so soon after the last Hobbit movie  :( .
RIP Christopher Lee  :( .

"A darkness is coming... It will spread to every corner of the land!"

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #11 am: 11. Jun 2015, 18:08 »
As someone already wrote, the real word to define the incredible Christopher Lee and all of his amazing work about LOTR and The Hobbit (the only one I could fully experienced and have knowledge of) is 'Iconic'.
He was indeed an icon of this remarkable trilogy and, probably, the most significant and relatable one, as I felt the very fist time I saw the Fellowship of the Ring.

I am sure, that his spirit will find its way to the Valinor.

It surely will.

« Letzte Änderung: 11. Jun 2015, 18:13 von DieWalküre »

Morgul Orc

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
« Antwort #12 am: 11. Jun 2015, 18:22 »
He was my favourite actor in the films and probably one of the best all times. It's really sad to lose such a great actor...
RIP Christopher Lee :(

hoho96

• Verteidiger Morias
  • You Can not Hide!
« Antwort #13 am: 11. Jun 2015, 19:29 »
Rest in peace Sir Christopher Lee. You'll always be remembered as the great Darth Saruman.

Shagrat

• Reisender nach Valinor
« Antwort #14 am: 11. Jun 2015, 21:13 »
Rest in peace Sir Christopher Lee. You'll always be remembered as the great Darth Saruman.
Count Darth Death Dracula Saruman with the golden Gun please
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpaVFgOlIJ4