17. Apr 2024, 00:54 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Options.ini file bmfe2 rotwk problem  (Gelesen 12237 mal)

pirify

• Hobbit
Options.ini file bmfe2 rotwk problem
« am: 21. Jun 2015, 16:19 »
I have just installed Edain mod 4.0 but when i launch the Edain mod it say there is something wrong with my options.ini file from bfme2 rotwk. I don't know what i am supposed to do... It says i had to go to this forum to ask.

It says its refused:

Log Start
21-6-2015 19:30:41
Exception Message:Acces to C:\Users\David\AppData\Roaming\My The Lord of the Rings, The Rise of the Witch-king Files\options.ini is refused.
System.UnauthorizedAcces sException: Acces to C:\Users\David\AppData\Roaming\My The Lord of the Rings, The Rise of the Witch-king Files\options.ini is refused.

________

Edit by Turin: Posts merged.
« Letzte Änderung: 21. Jun 2015, 20:38 von Turin Turumbar »

Turin Turumbar

• Administrator
  • Hüter von Anduril
Re: Options.ini file bmfe2 rotwk problem
« Antwort #1 am: 21. Jun 2015, 20:37 »
Is the Launcher started as Administrator?
As the message says, something is blocking access to the options file. The access is needed for widescreen options etc.. You either did not start the Launcher as Admin, which it normally should be as standard, or your Antivirus is blocking access to the file. Which Anti Virus are you using? Do you have access to the folder and file via Windows Explorer?

Edit: By the way, please do not make double posts. We have an edit option here in our forum, please use it instead of making two posts in a row.

pirify

• Hobbit
« Antwort #2 am: 21. Jun 2015, 20:46 »
I launched the Launcher as Administrator, so that is'nt the problem.
I use Panda Free Antivirus, if i turn it off and then launch the Launcher it still gives the same message. I do have acces to the folder via Windows Explorer. In the folder is the file called 'options'. I think that is the file.

I'm sorry for my double post. I forgot about that.

Turin Turumbar

• Administrator
  • Hüter von Anduril
« Antwort #3 am: 21. Jun 2015, 20:58 »
Weird. Is the file copy protected?

pirify

• Hobbit
« Antwort #4 am: 21. Jun 2015, 21:43 »
I don't know, I have copied it so I think it is'nt...

tobi007

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #5 am: 28. Jun 2015, 23:48 »
I think he meant read-only ;)