18. Apr 2024, 15:18 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Saruman ring heroe - picture  (Gelesen 1776 mal)

AmosVogel

• Gastwirt zu Bree
Saruman ring heroe - picture
« am: 22. Jun 2015, 05:59 »
Hey guys here is a concept i once wrote in the modding union; i know its only a picture suggestion but its well justified :)

I just wanna say that Sarumans former ring picture was more interesting than the actual one, I dont know, that Saruman seems to be like <meh> hehe and the former one was like <i will kill you>. Anyway, here it is the picture I propose:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-bVFm8Rrhja8/Tuv5qAsHIiI/AAAAAAAAASA/Qn1SrcjRZuM/s1600/Christopher-Lee-Charlemagne-By-the-Sword-and-the-Cross-2010.jpg

Why i think its more than perfect?

*Got a crown: this would show Sarumans obsession of rule & order, thus becoming -in his fantasy- the new ruler or Dark Lord of middle earth
*Is dressed in black robes, as the in-game model
*Got the palantir
*Got flames, flames pretty close to those shown by the necromancer in the hobbit films

It could also be edited: changing sword for staff (perhaps) and erasying the cross from the orbe-palantir :)

The model would not change, only-as Boromir ring-formen- got a golden crown. Also  the fire behind him is what happens in the ingame model as he walked ^^)

It would be the way saruman would imagine himself, the way he told gandalf:

[...] We can bide our time, we can keep our thoughts in our hearts, deploring maybe evils done by the way, but approving the high and ultimate purpose: Knowledge, Rule, Order [...]

He will remain as a dark sorcerer, but a dark sorcerer whose madness drove him to crown himself as the new dark lord of the earth :)

Also the actual picture doesnt seem to fit with Saruman the Blessed, i propose this:

http://muratgul.deviantart.com/art/in-Memory-Of-Christopher-Lee-539358111

Why? because the in-game model shines in white & golden light... also the picture creator made it as if Saruman was up in heavens hehe ^^

« Letzte Änderung: 22. Jun 2015, 06:02 von AmosVogel »
"Viva México"

NetoD20

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • BAN-KAI! Tear off... Golden Demon Slayer Jizõ!!!
Re: Saruman ring heroe - picture
« Antwort #1 am: 24. Jun 2015, 05:35 »
Saruman the Blessed suggestion is ok.

I don't want to be rude, but the Charlegmane cover suggestion is just plain awful IMHO, I'm sorry.
That is not Saruman, it's clearly Sir Cristopher Lee.

AmosVogel

• Gastwirt zu Bree
Re: Saruman ring heroe - picture
« Antwort #2 am: 25. Jun 2015, 06:49 »
Really? i thought it was Saruman!!! ¬¬'  :D jajajaja of course he is Christopher Lee, just look at him, is that not Sarumans in-game model but in picture? ok then, remove his head and put Sarumans instead jaja ... also its not fanart, just remember, if the tree gives you lemons, learn to make lemonade  ;)

BTW this could be another suggestion:

http://youngphoenix3191.deviantart.com/art/Force-of-Destruction-313339218
« Letzte Änderung: 25. Jun 2015, 07:07 von AmosVogel »
"Viva México"