25. Apr 2024, 19:33 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Battle Towers  (Gelesen 1449 mal)

NetoD20

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • BAN-KAI! Tear off... Golden Demon Slayer Jizõ!!!
Battle Towers
« am: 24. Jun 2015, 05:56 »
So, it has come up in one or two posts that the use of build slots for statues and fountains while useful, is a complete inferior decision compared to using those same slots for economic or resource buildings.

I happen to agree, but I came here to make the same case for battle towers. Mainly when you've already have walls, garrisonable towers inside the castle become redundant. I think the purpose of garrisonable towers should be to protect key areas in the map, given that this is exactly one of the main purposes of the game.

I believe battle towers should be constructed in settlement flags along with the already existing options like farms and subfaction buildings (the case of Cirith Ungol and Dunland).

I'm well aware that people abused towers in the past, but that was in a free-building system, now in Edain you just can't make a ugly op wall of towers, which is great. Also given that everybody now has access to battering rams, archer have been nerfed, and siege unitys in general are OP, I don't see a problem in adding towers to settlements. It would actually throw some spice in the game creating more strategic moments where players haave to deal with a new obstacles.

Adrigabbro

• Gesandter der Freien Völker
Re: Battle Towers
« Antwort #1 am: 24. Jun 2015, 10:16 »
I think that would slow down the game, and it truely doesn't need to be slowed down.

"That still only counts as one!"