19. Mär 2024, 11:18 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Online MMOs anyone?  (Gelesen 3599 mal)

hoho96

• Verteidiger Morias
  • You Can not Hide!
Online MMOs anyone?
« am: 25. Jun 2015, 15:01 »
There're a lot of MMO online games nowadays ranging from magical battlefields to heavyweight engineering on ground, air, and sea.

So the question is: what MMOs (if any) are you playing?  and as a little extra bonus, you can post your ingame name so people of this community who enjoy similar interests may find each other :D

hoho96

• Verteidiger Morias
  • You Can not Hide!
Re: Online MMOs anyone?
« Antwort #1 am: 25. Jun 2015, 15:40 »
As for me I mostly enjoy World of Tanks primarily because of the sheer fun you can have with your friends and clan members (wot-uni is an amazing clan with a highly friendly community). It's all about teamwork.
I'm as always hoho96 over there. Oh and you can find me on TeamSpeak on the adress ts.wot-uni.com (no password). There're a couple of rooms for public if you don't want to join the clan, but hopefully you do eventually :P

I have War Thunder though i didn't get much into it (and for some reason i dont get a good ping with their servers)

I'm currently hyped for World of Warships with their public Beta on the horizon ^^

I've never liked World of Warcraft and such. And certainly not LoL.

I feel more of a heavy machinery fan in this regard. But I still enjoy fantasy worlds in RTS rather than MMO (yay Edain!).

Estel

• Gardist von Meduseld
« Antwort #2 am: 25. Jun 2015, 18:30 »
Playing Lotro (Lord of the Rings Online), mostly on the German server "Maiar", but also from time to time on "Brandywine" - on Brandy online PvP on monster side ;)

I also played Star Wars - The Old Republic for a while - but currently not.
World of Warships looks very interesting, maybe I'll test it!

hoho96

• Verteidiger Morias
  • You Can not Hide!
« Antwort #3 am: 9. Mär 2016, 20:30 »
I've started a free account on Star Wars The Old Republic, and boy what a blast!
It's probably the second best thing I've ever played in my life  [ugly] The immersion is soo deep you could easily spend the whole day chasing quests and managing your character without a bit of boredom  xD