1. Mai 2024, 19:53 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Different hero units for Dwarven Kingdoms  (Gelesen 34566 mal)

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
Re: Different heroe units for Dwarven Kingdoms
« Antwort #30 am: 5. Jul 2015, 22:55 »
Well Elite Hero Units or not I do not think they fit for every Kingdom!They are cool and strong but may be with a little less Health and 10 Soldiers wil be more impressing as a force! :)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #31 am: 10. Jul 2015, 16:41 »
Now I have an idea!It is about Lord Dain LV 10 Power! :) So in the Books Dain btings with him 500 Elite Heavy Armored Veterans from the War of Dwarves and Orcs,and the Unit Iron HIlls Slayers is based on the discription of thos Veterans! :) So Dain as Lord of Iron Hills is never mentioned  I think to have summoned or gathered Soldiers from all 7 Kingdoms of the Dwarves,as he does in his LV 10 Power! :) So why not instead of Summoning 4 Battalions of different Units from the Kingdoms,he would be able to summon Max 5 Battalions of Iron Hills Slayers similar to how he went with them to Erebor,while their place in the Dwarven Barracks can be taken by Ram Riders which can consist of Max 5 Battalions with 10 Soldiers in them!? :) And another thing I think Lord Dain deserves a better Leadership as Lord and Leader and Heir of Durin a permament one not only temporal ones,like sometihng Allies near him get 30% Damage and 25% Speed! :)
« Letzte Änderung: 10. Jul 2015, 19:03 von LordDainIronfoot »
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
« Antwort #32 am: 10. Jul 2015, 18:46 »
255 Speed! :)
Really? I think that Dwarves will be quite a lot fast - in that case ... They will be the fastest units in the whole game, maybe the fastest units from the all strategy games. :o

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #33 am: 10. Jul 2015, 19:02 »
From every thing you commented only that! :D I wrote that from phone I meant 25% :-)

Tienety

• Gast
« Antwort #34 am: 11. Jul 2015, 10:05 »
So why not instead of Summoning 4 Battalions of different Units from the Kingdoms,he would be able to summon Max 5 Battalions of Iron Hills Slayers similar to how he went with them to Erebor,while their place in the Dwarven Barracks can be taken by Ram Riders which can consist of Max 5 Battalions with 10 Soldiers in them!?

I don't like this idea. Slayers should stay as a elite unit. I think Ram riders should be available only on Outpost or as Dain's ability on level 10.

And another thing I think Lord Dain deserves a better Leadership as Lord and Leader and Heir of Durin a permament one not only temporal ones,like sometihng Allies near him get 30% Damage and 25% Speed! :)
Yes, I agree. Dain is Lord of the Iron Hills and leader. I think He could get passive leadership as Thorin and Dain in other subfactions.

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #35 am: 11. Jul 2015, 16:23 »
Well they are Elite Unit but still I do not think that its correct to have like thousands of Veterans runing around,they are Veterans few survived from a firce battle long ago,so they cant be so many of them and Dain picked them up especialkly for that battle to Erebor and thats why I see them more fiting as his Level 10 summon rather than Soldiers from all kingdoms while he is still Lord Of Iron Hills! :)

Draco100000

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • Revenge? REVENGE? I will show you revenge!
« Antwort #36 am: 12. Jul 2015, 01:10 »
I prefer the actual active, It have a very low couldown and also can remove the fear of your soldiers, becoming in one of the best abilities in mid game, specially against mordor and Gondor ( Boromir fear if you remember) you simply can counter this tactics with him which is awesome and also is really nearby to their role like the leader of the ironhills, who can give their allies strength and courage. So dont agree with both of you, Dain abilities are the best for a support.( i prefer the battlewagon of erebor, but still being cool on his boar)

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #37 am: 12. Jul 2015, 06:25 »
OK you don't agree about the Leadership bonus,but how about the other suggestion!?

Draco100000

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #38 am: 12. Jul 2015, 13:51 »
OK you don't agree about the Leadership bonus,but how about the other suggestion!?

Im agree with put 5 batallions of Dwarven slayer like his ultimate. But i dont like ram ridders, they are ugly and dont fit with the dwarves desing.

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #39 am: 12. Jul 2015, 14:28 »
 Why  !?I actually love how they look and will make Iron Hills  more unique and will give the 3 Kingdoms more diversity from each other,but still they should be l imited to 3-4 at most ! :-)

Draco100000

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #40 am: 12. Jul 2015, 15:38 »
Ironhills is very funny to play right now, and introducing ram ridders, you only will give them a useless or usefull unitrs which will be not used if its useless or used by everyone if its op like veterans, I hate veterans as well the idea to make Ram ridders like hero units.
Veterans are unbalanced, and this ram riders will be also, or will be completely useless, we dont need them, i prefer a Dwarven ballista from the films for example, like a good abilitie for a siege destroyer hero, maybe Drar, this could be awesome and fit very well with dwarves, not like this Ram ridders.

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #41 am: 12. Jul 2015, 17:33 »
A out the Ballista I agree but still it shoukd be  limited to like 5 Ballistas!About the Riders I agree that they shouldnt be overpowered like  veterans,but I mean for them to be limited Elite Unit not Hero Unit and they wont  be as powerful as Gondor Knights or Rohan Rohirims they will be  little slower and small in numbers to Show that Dwarves are not typical Cavalry faction ! :-)

Draco100000

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #42 am: 12. Jul 2015, 22:07 »
A out the Ballista I agree but still it shoukd be  limited to like 5 Ballistas!About the Riders I agree that they shouldnt be overpowered like  veterans,but I mean for them to be limited Elite Unit not Hero Unit and they wont  be as powerful as Gondor Knights or Rohan Rohirims they will be  little slower and small in numbers to Show that Dwarves are not typical Cavalry faction ! :-)
So you are requesting a completely new desing to be  completely useless against other elite-hero cabalrys? That have no sense, keep in mind that make a new unit get a lot of time, and if the team Spend their time will be for something usefull which could make more fun and more interesting the strategy. But with many respect, Ironhills is perfect, i have to say, many people say that they want film desings for that dwarves, but these are awesome, so in my opinion i prefer the edain team spending time in other things like fixpatches . If you want ram ridders you can make a submod named ( Ram-Ridders simulator) or something like that, I simply hate how Peter jackson ruin the hobbit films, and this ram ridders are one of that things which must be cut.
Also right now there are other factions which needs rework, specially rohan.

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #43 am: 12. Jul 2015, 22:23 »
Well they may be not as fast as Rohan and Gondor Cavalry but they will be tougher and do more crushing due to the better Armor the Rams have and will be better protected from Spears!

Draco100000

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #44 am: 12. Jul 2015, 22:38 »
So there isnt enough with infantry that can charge, get damage bonus and also reduce armor, not enough with elite units which can crush enemies like paper, not enough with the most awesome and powerfull heros, not enugh with the best archer and the most high damage hero, not enough with the best anti-infantry catapults which burn areas in fire, no [ugly]...... we need the ram riders [uglybunti], because the faction isnt complete and need that goats jumping and crushing orcs :D.
Camon people, this idea could be awesome for a submod, but no for the main mod. If you arent agree with me, start a pull "Do you want ram riders or not?" But this is only my opinion, what do you think?