11. Mai 2024, 21:38 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Different hero units for Dwarven Kingdoms  (Gelesen 34735 mal)

Maraelion

• Gastwirt zu Bree
Re: Different heroe units for Dwarven Kingdoms
« Antwort #45 am: 12. Jul 2015, 23:18 »
So there isnt enough with infantry that can charge, get damage bonus and also reduce armor, not enough with elite units which can crush enemies like paper, not enough with the most awesome and powerfull heros, not enugh with the best archer and the most high damage hero, not enough with the best anti-infantry catapults which burn areas in fire, no [ugly]...... we need the ram riders [uglybunti], because the faction isnt complete and need that goats jumping and crushing orcs :D.
Camon people, this idea could be awesome for a submod, but no for the main mod. If you arent agree with me, start a pull "Do you want ram riders or not?" But this is only my opinion, what do you think?

Finally someone, who is not a hobbit-fanboy. I appreciate Edains Dwarves a lot and hope they will stay in the Mod.
I totally share your opinion Draco.
Greetings
Maraelion

Adrigabbro

• Gesandter der Freien Völker
« Antwort #46 am: 12. Jul 2015, 23:29 »
I don't support ram riders, neither do I support the removing of current designs. However don't call fanboys people who don't share the same opinion as yours. ;)
It is not fanboyism, nor anything else, to wish for more movie feeling/Tolkien feeling, which is, as far as I'm concerned, the very reason I play this game.

"That still only counts as one!"

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #47 am: 13. Jul 2015, 11:02 »
Well in the end the Team will decide if it is gonig to use the ram Riders but in my opinion having them wont hurt and will only incresse the interest towards Iron Hills and make them more fun and different than the other Realms!Everyone has its own opinoin so please do not call use Hobbit Fanboys,I like both Movie and Books and I am too dissapointed to some degree with the Movies but still if there is one good thing in those Movies that was the Great Designs for Erebor Soldiers,Iron Hills Soldiers and War Chariots and Iron Ballistas,Dain's Deisgn,Thorin and Thror Design and Armor!I like Edain Models but i think the Movie ones offer something new and better to some degree!And still the Movies were good in their own so as Adrigabbro said do not call people with different opinion than yours who doesnt hate the Movies so much fanboys! :)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #48 am: 13. Jul 2015, 12:57 »
Agree with LordDainIronfoot!
New units like ram riders should be added, why? Because of fun, people this is game, we should enjoy it.(dwarven fans should) This units should't be very strong and permanent, anyway battlewagons are weak so far... Would this destroy balanced gameplay? No! Gameplay isn't totally balanced so far (Mordor and Isenguard are one class above other factions in my opinion) and this change won't make Dwarves much stronger than they are in this moment. Anyway with unit's diversity from other factions you can always counter any strategy of your enemy (dwarves in this case).

P.S. Съсед, подкрепа на теб.  ;)
« Letzte Änderung: 22. Jul 2015, 12:01 von CragLord »

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #49 am: 13. Jul 2015, 13:10 »
Happy to see someone finally agree!As I said Ram Riders will be medium strong cavalry and will just make Iron Hilsl more uniqe and different which will make them more fun to play!Glad that someone apriciate the good work of WETA and the cooldesigns! :)

P.S. Благодаря,приятел! :)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #50 am: 14. Jul 2015, 13:40 »
Happy to see someone finally agree!As I said Ram Riders will be medium strong cavalry and will just make Iron Hilsl more uniqe and different which will make them more fun to play!Glad that someone apriciate the good work of WETA and the cooldesigns! :)

P.S. Благодаря,приятел! :)

I agree with you as well, LordDainIronfoot  :)
Apart from all the grotesque characters and units of the Hobbit trilogy, I really like the ram riders, and find them really fitting for the mountainous environment in which the Dwarves live; just as the Mirkwood Elves use mainly deer/elks in the woods, instead of horses  :)

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #51 am: 14. Jul 2015, 13:44 »
I am happy that you agree it really means a lot to me!And I am glad that you see the logic of my reasons! :) And lets not foget that durign its time Iron Hills was the Strongest Dwarven Realm and one of the strongest in that part of the World in a MIllitary way so it is natural to have a really developed and blanced Army! And some limited Cavalry will fit great in my opinoin and Ram Cavalry does the job perfect! :)

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #52 am: 14. Jul 2015, 14:52 »
I am happy that you agree it really means a lot to me!And I am glad that you see the logic of my reasons! :) And lets not foget that durign its time Iron Hills was the Strongest Dwarven Realm and one of the strongest in that part of the World in a MIllitary way so it is natural to have a really developed and blanced Army! And some limited Cavalry will fit great in my opinoin and Ram Cavalry does the job perfect! :)

Exactly, for the lore reasons and facts that you stated, I think, even if it's not the priority now, that the Iron Hills should be changed a bit in the future, focusing on its advanced and powerful military strength and warfare; just like the faction of the 'Blue Mountains' naturally relies on the strength of its great heroes.
That's why I am totally for implementing, wisely and gradually, interesting BOTFA concepts like Iron Hills soldiers, ballistas and ram riders  :)

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #53 am: 14. Jul 2015, 14:56 »
Exactly, for the lore reasons and facts that you stated, I think, even if it's not the priority now, that the Iron Hills should be changed a bit in the future, focusing on its advanced and powerful military strength and warfare; just like the faction of the 'Blue Mountains' naturally relies on the strength of its great heroes.
That's why I am totally for implementing, wisely and gradually, interesting BOTFA concepts like Iron Hills soldiers, ballistas and ram riders  :)
Thank you! :) A little by little things can changed! :) And not only in Iron Hills but Erebor too! :)
And exactly!I know that the Team has other priorites right now and I get!I never said to do the changes now,but when they got the time and think they can do it in the future!I just want to know that it will be done no matter when! :)

Tienety

• Gast
« Antwort #54 am: 21. Jul 2015, 19:39 »
I improved my idea about diferrent hero units for dwarves subfactions and integration of Ram riders on first page. xD
What do you think now about this idea?  8-)

Dardrad_of_Ered_Luin

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #55 am: 25. Jul 2015, 18:19 »
I like your idea, though I wish that all sub-factions factions have access to ram riders.
All good dwarf never flee from a fight

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #56 am: 25. Jul 2015, 18:27 »
Ram Riders should be only for Iron Hills,thats one of the things that will make them unique! :)

NetoD20

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • BAN-KAI! Tear off... Golden Demon Slayer Jizõ!!!
« Antwort #57 am: 28. Jul 2015, 00:12 »
Zitat
I like your idea, though I wish that all sub-factions factions have access to ram riders.

Yes, I also wish that they were to appear in all of the sub-factions. I think ram pastoring and riding, as well as boar, should be a an activity permeating all dwarven culture, not just Iron Hills, given that they all live in mountainous areas and the use of rams (or dire rams, in D&D language lol) would be very convenient for riding.

Dardrad_of_Ered_Luin

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #58 am: 28. Jul 2015, 01:30 »
I would also like to but it gave only iron hills to Do It, and it is true what you say about raising dwarf goats.
All good dwarf never flee from a fight

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #59 am: 28. Jul 2015, 04:26 »
Zitat

Yes, I also wish that they were to appear in all of the sub-factions. I think ram pastoring and riding, as well as boar, should be a an activity permeating all dwarven culture, not just Iron Hills, given that they all live in mountainous areas and the use of rams (or dire rams, in D&D language lol) would be very convenient for riding.

While I am glad you like thw idea for thw Dwarves to ha e Cavalry I must say it must be only for Iron Hills since they are shown from there in the Movie and this way they will make Iron Hills more unique and different from the other Dwarven Kingdoms and also sonce they aren't canon giving them too all Realms will be too much and too OP for everyone to have them! :-)