22. Mai 2024, 04:26 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Different hero units for Dwarven Kingdoms  (Gelesen 34949 mal)

helloa2134

• Pförtner von Bree
Re: Different heroe units for Dwarven Kingdoms
« Antwort #60 am: 28. Jul 2015, 04:50 »
I think, if the ram riders are introduced into the Iron Hills (which I think is an ok idea, as they fit within the general concept of speed), then they should wholly replace the battle wagons, so the Iron Hills would not be able to use battle wagons.

Dardrad_of_Ered_Luin

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #61 am: 28. Jul 2015, 17:09 »
As said, Dain will be the only rider who could summon ram when ram level 10 plus rider is an elite unit and if possible train rider ram think it would be something op
All good dwarf never flee from a fight

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #62 am: 28. Jul 2015, 17:41 »
Even as a Summon of Dain I tihnk there should be at least 3 battalions! 1 is just too weak I think!
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

Dardrad_of_Ered_Luin

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #63 am: 28. Jul 2015, 18:02 »
It depends on how you use it, or what you are sent cavalry against pikemen

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #64 am: 28. Jul 2015, 18:13 »
Doesn't matter!how many Units have you seen limited to 1 Battalion!?And even more a Cavalry Unit!? It like to have a 10 Horseman Cavalry in real life! :)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

Dardrad_of_Ered_Luin

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #65 am: 28. Jul 2015, 18:26 »
Dain should only call 3-5 ram rider since we are talking of heavy cavalry

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #66 am: 28. Jul 2015, 18:37 »
Exactly!I said he should Summon a Max of 3 Battalions of Ram Cavalry which should be Medium Strentgh ! :)

Tienety

• Gast
« Antwort #67 am: 29. Jul 2015, 09:54 »
Exactly!I said he should Summon a Max of 3 Battalions of Ram Cavalry which should be Medium Strentgh ! :)
Hm maybe this is not bat idea, 3 Battalions of Ram riders with medium strength only for Iron Hills. Maybe Ram riders can be in Assembly Hall:
Assembly Hall
Also, Ered Luin/Erebor can have 3 Battalions of Lake-Town/Dale riders for balance.

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #68 am: 29. Jul 2015, 10:37 »
If they are recruitable in the Hall that would suggest that they are not from Iron Hills!?But still.in the Hall or.as a Summon for.Dain I think 3 Battalions will be perfect !And I like.the idea about Erebor and Ered Luin ! :-)

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #69 am: 29. Jul 2015, 10:49 »
I totally support Dáin directly summoning them, since he would thus have a greater role as a hero and leader of his faction  :)

I'm generally always for expanding the heroes' role directly on the battlefield, on supporting other heroes or units and on the defence of the settlement, rather than adding new spells, new upgrades or new units in recruitment places (the Assembly Hall, in this case)  ;)
And I would say that I like very much the idea, instead of the Assembly Hall, of Dáin summoning the reinforcements he sends Thorin in the Battle of the Five Armies, ram riders and Iron Hills pikes from BOTFA  :)

Tienety

• Gast
« Antwort #70 am: 29. Jul 2015, 11:28 »
I thinking and maybe I have much better idea for Iron Hills:  8-)

Maybe movie Iron Hills soldiers and Ram riders could be integrated as Ered Mithrin units for Assembly Hall. So, Iron Hills units will have old edain design(Iron Hills dwarves from book) and Ered Mithrin will have design of Iron Hills dwarves from movie. :D
Maybe second Iron Hills army of Ram riders is from Ered Mithrin(Ram is here symbol for Ered Mithrin):

Also, Dain can have new spell on level 10:
Reinforcements from Ered Mithrin
Dain summon only temporarily reinforcements from Ered Mithrin.
Dain on foot: 2-3 battalions of infantry from Ered Mithrin
Dain on boar: 2-3 battalions of Ram riders
So, you can get this movie units without outpost. ;)

And hero unit "Veterans from the Battle of Five Armies" can have this design:

What do you think about this idea?

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #71 am: 29. Jul 2015, 12:07 »
I like it, very conceptual and full of 'historical' references  :)

The Grey Mountains are such mysterious Mountains and very significant for the History of Middle Earth.
They were part of the much bigger Iron Mountains, the enormous chain in the North in which Morgoth built both Angband and Utumno; the mountainous chain that used to go through all Middle Earth, connecting the Orocarni in the Far East to Beleriand, and even to Aman via the Helcaraxë  8-)

Yes, more Mountains and Lore for the Edain Mod  :P

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #72 am: 29. Jul 2015, 12:17 »
Well, here are some good parts and some bad in my opinion. :)
Personally, I support your idea of Assembly Hall. (As you noticed. xD )
About Ram Riders, I really don't care are they from Ered Mithrin or Iron Hills. That is justified from  my prospective, because I think they should be implemented like you suggested in Dain's level 10 spell. With them I would like to see also battalions of BOTFA spear battalions in Dain's level 10 spell.(That is because that old veterans model are for Orocarni warriors, are you forgot already? xD These BOTFA spearman could be named Vetrans of BOTFA, or Veterans of Dwarven-Orcish wars or something like that) And all that units should be temporary so there won't be some crucial disturbance of balance between dwarven factions.   :)   

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #73 am: 29. Jul 2015, 12:38 »
Well I must say I am not very found of that idea but my opinion counts for nothing so who cares right :D Bur mainly lets not forget that there weren't only Spearman but also a lot of Swordsmans and I think we mau even see some ranged unit in EE: D

Tienety

• Gast
« Antwort #74 am: 29. Jul 2015, 12:46 »
Well, here are some good parts and some bad in my opinion. :)
Personally, I support your idea of Assembly Hall. (As you noticed. xD )
About Ram Riders, I really don't care are they from Ered Mithrin or Iron Hills. That is justified from  my prospective, because I think they should be implemented like you suggested in Dain's level 10 spell. With them I would like to see also battalions of BOTFA spear battalions in Dain's level 10 spell.(That is because that old veterans model are for Orocarni warriors, are you forgot already? xD These BOTFA spearman could be named Vetrans of BOTFA, or Veterans of Dwarven-Orcish wars or something like that) And all that units should be temporary so there won't be some crucial disturbance of balance between dwarven factions.   :)
My idea is that Assembly Hall will have only three standard units from Ered Mithrin(with movie design of Iron Hills army):
1) Guardians of the Ered Mithrin(with sword and shield)
2) Phalanx of the Ered Mithrin
3) Ered Mithrin crossbowmen
So, Orocarni unit will be gone.

Yes, you're probably right, Ram riders only as Dain's ability on level 10.  ;)
« Letzte Änderung: 29. Jul 2015, 12:49 von Tienety »