23. Mai 2024, 10:11 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Different hero units for Dwarven Kingdoms  (Gelesen 34988 mal)

CragLord

• Gast
Re: Different heroe units for Dwarven Kingdoms
« Antwort #75 am: 29. Jul 2015, 13:08 »

Then we should wait for movie EE to be sure about unit diversity. :)

That sounds fine, only units from Ered Mithrin then.(There will be then some changes in Assembly Hall design, look of building, building expansions...) About Ram riders, yea they should be temporary units integrated in Dain's lvl 10 Reinforcement spell. :)

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #76 am: 29. Jul 2015, 13:14 »
Why as temporary units!?I think they should be 3 permanent Battalions of Ram Riders! :-)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #77 am: 29. Jul 2015, 13:23 »
Because I think team don't like ram idea in general, and there is greater chance to implement them in that way. (From team prospective.)
« Letzte Änderung: 30. Sep 2015, 20:13 von CragLord »

Dardrad_of_Ered_Luin

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #78 am: 29. Jul 2015, 13:26 »
It would be OP as it is elite heavy cavalry, it would be better to be temporary
All good dwarf never flee from a fight

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #79 am: 29. Jul 2015, 13:33 »
Well the Team doesn't like anytinhg from the Movies(about Dwarves) :D
And who said anything about an Elite Cavalry!?Dwarfs shouldn't have Elite Cavalry,as I mentioned few comments before they will be Medium Cavalry! :-)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

Dardrad_of_Ered_Luin

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #80 am: 29. Jul 2015, 13:36 »
then I'm wrong  xD
All good dwarf never flee from a fight

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #81 am: 29. Jul 2015, 13:36 »
Dwarfs shouldn't have Elite Cavalry,as I mentioned few comments before they will be Medium Cavalry! :-)

Also because the Ram Riders are already an unusual type of cavalry themselves  :)
« Letzte Änderung: 29. Jul 2015, 13:50 von DieWalküre »

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #82 am: 29. Jul 2015, 13:44 »
It is not about ussual and unusual !Simply they do not like anything and use the lore as am excuse!We do not knoe how Tolkien would have developed the races and many things he could have added so a little speculation and imagination is never bad but just a little not too much and get carried away! :-)

Gnomi

• Administrator
  • Bewahrer des roten Buches
« Antwort #83 am: 29. Jul 2015, 13:47 »
Zitat
Simply they do not like anything

Wrong. We have already integrated many concepts of the third hobbit movie, even some dwarven designs. (just look at Thorin)
 Sometimes we just like our old designs more than the movie ones. ;) That has mostly nothing to do with the lore, but more with personal preferences.

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #84 am: 29. Jul 2015, 13:54 »
Almost everything not Dwarf related was used in the Mod with the exception of few Dwarven Heroes as Thorin and Dain! :-) But I certainly agree with you about the personal preferences ! :-) Well and the Armor of the Veterans but I stll think the old designs were better :-) Amd the best thing is the new CaH!
« Letzte Änderung: 29. Jul 2015, 13:57 von LordDainIronfoot »

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
Re: Different hero units for Dwarven Kingdoms
« Antwort #85 am: 27. Okt 2015, 15:08 »
i think dwarfs needs cavalry for balance reasons

ThorinIIoakenshield

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #86 am: 27. Okt 2015, 18:34 »
Dain spoke about narin as a hero,but I thought maybe make him a captain with captain iron hills armour from movie and what he does is he summons up to 5 battalions of movie iron hills,level 1 he summons a battalion L3,L5,L7 and L9...also the the extended version has shown some great ideas and footage that I suggest like the charriot design(love it) make it a bit bigger than the current battle wagon and put the balista thing infront(absolutely sick)  https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-9HxOVomc8A4/VNHKdm5VeyI/AAAAAAAAQgE/JbIp0vAPaaQ/w951-h761-no/artAndDesign2.jpg narin's armour and his troops'
« Letzte Änderung: 27. Okt 2015, 18:43 von ThorinIIoakenshield »

Aule the creator

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
« Antwort #87 am: 13. Nov 2015, 00:09 »
you guys should give the khazad units a captain or a king like nain and gror. Nine different heroes like eken brand and elfhelm but for the dwarves. lets just forget bout the time line and make up a nice edain secret the dwarves just ran away deep in khazad and were hiding ;) (**) (**). you guys could give them different color armor and maybe some different beards for each faction of the dwarves. but seriously let just pretend like they didn't cut thror head off and it was just a fake they should definitely be in the balanced game they're artwork and sounds and the way they'll look on the battlefield cAN U GUYS MAKE THEM LIKE ARNOR WEN U PLAY ON ARNOR MAPS IT CHANGES OR SOMETHING IM 58 I DONT WANT TO DIE and not see you guys work on them like i know you gus can really do an amazing job on this there has to be some way you can fit them in the game
« Letzte Änderung: 13. Nov 2015, 00:28 von Aule the creator »

helloa2134

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #88 am: 13. Nov 2015, 04:01 »
They won't just ignore the timeline.  Besides, the Rohan captain system is not compatible with the Dwarves Veteran system.  Even if it were, the team would not want to ruin the uniqueness of the systems

Aule the creator

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
« Antwort #89 am: 13. Nov 2015, 09:15 »
im pretty sure anything is possible and it wont make the sytem bad itll just make it better